Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
just saw the PM, i got those turned off and check them once a month. That being said I haven't updated this thread in years. It's been done by someone else for awhile.

Capacitor

Dec 8, 2017
just saw the PM, i got those turned off and check them once a month. That being said I haven't updated this thread in years. It's been done by someone else for awhile.
Whoops, sorry, I'm not really active in the community so it's not always clear to me who does what.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Kind of sad that two of the girls I was waiting for are going to be cut (Tokie & Chan-Mei), but I fully understand.
But you do you, I'll still play this.

0.40.1:
Daedolon
The coffee exploit still works.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But at least we can now get our stamina back from sleeping after Evening dates.

I also noticed a bug with Eimi & Yae's LV3 Obedience Event.
Earlier today I got the clue to meet them at the Aquatic* park on Sunday.
For no reason at all, I went to visit them at home on a Saturday Afternoon. There was an event flag over Eimi's portrait but not Yae's. Nevertheless, the event fired properly despite it not being a Sunday Morning. The event states that it has to be in the Aquatic park, but it fired at their flat instead.

* The in-game text spells it "Aquatik" during the setup and event.

One more from the wiki description of the twins' lv3 event:
"but they have secreeetly exchanged their swimsuit". That's actually a few too many "e"s in "secretly".

And one that's present in Yae's guide but not in Eimi's:
" [twin threesome must have been unlockec] "
Got it! Will fix those in v0.41. Thanks for the feedback as always :)

I've been seeing the day roll over if I went to class after 8am - or maybe it was 8:30. It's been a few days since I played but thought I'd mention it.
Another player has reported this issue indeed. I'll check what's happening and fix it in v0.41. Thanks for the report!

Ackiy

Aug 4, 2017
Hello i have a issue, when i launch my game he say "lang.xml not formated properly" I try download the game again and patch 40.1 and doesn't work

Anyone for help :D

jamiea776

Oct 3, 2017
will they be a full interatictive walkthrough? like lains mods has put out..
i like the game,, its just so confusing..

Jun 27, 2018
A few missing scene pics here and there, and a couple of small bugs (possibly works in progress), but overall a fun game with a surprisingly large amount of unique stills. I'm really digging the event list for late game easter egg hunting, and some of the late game spells make in-game logistics way easier and more enjoyable. Great work!

Gonna try playing an optimal path with the HD pack and see if I can find some more cool stuff in here.

jeromdekeizer

Jan 31, 2017
a small question the hd pack does it stll work with the current version? and if so you just need to copy and paste the files? Thanks in advance.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Just updated to 40.1.

I went to bed on Tuesday night (Day 16), woke up Thursday (Day 18); Went to class Thursday (Day 18), left class Friday (Day 19). Is there a simple fix for this?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Just updated to 40.1.

I went to bed on Tuesday night (Day 16), woke up Thursday (Day 18); Went to class Thursday (Day 18), left class Friday (Day 19). Is there a simple fix for this?
Yeah this bug has been reported. Will be fixed in v0.41, sorry about that :x

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Found a bug: Shizuru 3 LVL If you call Naomi, near the end of the event we catch the bug the game goes in cycles. You have to restart the game.
Couldn't reproduce the bug. Event ends correctly with both options on my side. Do you have a save file of this bug by any chance ?

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes