Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
any1 know how far in % the game is finished? like how much more girls are getting higher lvl and stuff like that?
14 girls out of 38 right now are pointless and have 0 to very little (as in 1 event) content.
The main story is finished minus the aforementioned girls' specific endings.

Reactions: Drizzel

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Is there already, or is there going to be, a "movie night" repeatable event with Kristina allowing us to get the "friends w/ boyfriend" version if we befriend him during the level 2 event? If it already exists, may I have its name in the event list?
It's not implemented yet. It will require Atsuko to be completed since she is Kanto's mother. It'll have new events to be friend with him before you work on Kristina.

Is secret book quest blocks secret girlfriend quest?
If you start both event in parallel, you should be able to complete both of them in the same playthrough. However once you complete one, the other becomes unavailable since you already know the secret.

Found a bug: Shizuru 3 LVL If you call Naomi, near the end of the event we catch the bug the game goes in cycles. You have to restart the game.
Got it! Thanks for the feedback!

Yo Daedolon I think I might have found the issue with people having problems with Sarah's Secret regarding the events with the boys. It seems her second obedience event triggers the "keepsarahsecret" variable twice (at least it did on screen)? It's a little strange since this is the event where the MC learns about her secret, yet before this event the"keepsarahsecret" variable is set to true (1). So I'm guessing the double trigger maybe was to flip it to false(0) then back to true(1)? But in practice it doesn't do that, because after the event the variable is still set to false(0). In the end, this makes the boy's event impossible to get since you need Sarah's obedience at or above 150, which you can't achieve till she gets to level 4. Hopefully this helps you be able to find what's causing this issue :)
Ah great! I'll check this for next version. Thanks a lot for this information, that'll save me some time!

So... HD pack... what's the point?
The difference in image quality is negligible.
The HD difference is really visible with images with lots of different colors, usually scenes with backgrounds included. But it's true for the common scenes with only the MC and the girl, you'll see little differences.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
For those wondering about the next girl or next content for the game, I just released about my latest plans.

ThanhLong32

Jun 30, 2018
hi I want to ask: does any one has save files which contains replay scenes events of the game? if you do, can you share them with me please?

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
The HD difference is really visible with images with lots of different colors, usually scenes with backgrounds included. But it's true for the common scenes with only the MC and the girl, you'll see little differences.
Would it be possible to have something like "scale outer" fullscreen mode, but centered? Basically, any mode that doesn't crop the images?
I know, it won't make much sense since they won't fit the backgrounds, but then again, it's not such a big deal.
Alternatively, maybe add wider backgrounds to HD pack as well?

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
1568638241114.png
By the way, is this a bug, or is the scene not implemented yet, because I do have her obedience maxed. Same with the similar bed scene.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Daedolon pls look at my post here. Is it my personal bug or you can reproduce it?
It must be a bug following the changes in v0.40.1. I'll check what's happening, thanks for the feedback!

Would it be possible to have something like "scale outer" fullscreen mode, but centered? Basically, any mode that doesn't crop the images?
I know, it won't make much sense since they won't fit the backgrounds, but then again, it's not such a big deal.
Alternatively, maybe add wider backgrounds to HD pack as well?
Unfortunately, I developed the game in 4:3 while my monitor is 16:9. I didn't notice this mistake until too late which leads to the current status. Did you already try all the different resolution options in the game ? I remember some of them add black border on the sides, dunno if they would still display the full HD images though.

View attachment 402650
By the way, is this a bug, or is the scene not implemented yet, because I do have her obedience maxed. Same with the similar bed scene.
The [character] should check Mitsuko status but fails because the variable is not properly set which leads to this issue. Which event is it exactly ? If the option is there, it should work I think.

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
Unfortunately, I developed the game in 4:3 while my monitor is 16:9. I didn't notice this mistake until too late which leads to the current status. Did you already try all the different resolution options in the game ? I remember some of them add black border on the sides, dunno if they would still display the full HD images though.
Yes, I did, and the "scale outer" is the only one that doesn't crop the images. But it sticks to the left side of the screen, thus the left part of the image is still cut. If that resolution could be centered, it would be a good enough solution.

The [character] should check Mitsuko status but fails because the variable is not properly set which leads to this issue. Which event is it exactly ? If the option is there, it should work I think.
It's a follow-up for "show ass" in either chair or bed sex with her.

ThanhLong32

Jun 30, 2018
Yes, I did, and the "scale outer" is the only one that doesn't crop the images. But it sticks to the left side of the screen, thus the left part of the image is still cut. If that resolution could be centered, it would be a good enough solution.

It's a follow-up for "show ass" in either chair or bed sex with her.
hi I dont want to bother you but I have a question to ask that: do you have save files which contain events of girls of this game? if you do can you share it with me please?

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
hi I dont want to bother you but I have a question to ask that: do you have save files which contain events of girls of this game? if you do can you share it with me please?
Nope, not yet, I always restart after a few updates.
You can, however, check all the images in the "scenes" folder of the game. Or just click the lock in the ingame gallery to unlock it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
For those wondering about the next girl or next content for the game, I just released about my latest plans.
I see no issues from a development perspective with getting rid of the six girls you listed seeing as none have even a single obedience event. I actually had to go back into the game and check which ones they were since they have such a minor presence if any. As I don't use the job system just yet, I'm waiting on the full game to do a proper play through, I haven't seen them since their intro scene. If you do go ahead with getting rid of Miwa, though, you should definitely stay away from events in the school infirmary as the nurse would definitely somehow be involved, in which case she would need to at least be a render like the male characters. The same goes for Shiho and the law firm, Daisuki in the bakery, Chan-Mei in her restaurant, basically anyone whose workplace is small enough where the character would definitely notice. The rest I see no problem with. For example, the four I mentioned above work in a small enough area that they would definitely notice what is taking place in any scene in that location, but someone like Penny, who works at the airport, would not because airports are an extremely large area with plenty of places to avoid being spotted or encountering the character that works there. The same can be said of the other remaining workplaces not covered by Chan-Mei, Shiho, Daisuki, or Miwa.

Last edited:

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
alex2011 Even if we remove those girls and some events happen in their work location, it's still possible to use them in related events as side girls, they just won't appear in the playable girl list and won't have any character images in the characters folder nor any XML data files like regular girls.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Kind of sad that two of the girls I was waiting for are going to be cut (Tokie & Chan-Mei), but I fully understand.
But you do you, I'll still play this.

0.40.1:
Daedolon
The coffee exploit still works.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But at least we can now get our stamina back from sleeping after Evening dates.

I also noticed a bug with Eimi & Yae's LV3 Obedience Event.
Earlier today I got the clue to meet them at the Aquatic* park on Sunday.
For no reason at all, I went to visit them at home on a Saturday Afternoon. There was an event flag over Eimi's portrait but not Yae's. Nevertheless, the event fired properly despite it not being a Sunday Morning. The event states that it has to be in the Aquatic park, but it fired at their flat instead.

* The in-game text spells it "Aquatik" during the setup and event.

One more from the wiki description of the twins' lv3 event:
"but they have secreeetly exchanged their swimsuit". That's actually a few too many "e"s in "secretly".

And one that's present in Yae's guide but not in Eimi's:
" [twin threesome must have been unlockec] "

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
alex2011 Even if we remove those girls and some events happen in their work location, it's still possible to use them in related events as side girls, they just won't appear in the playable girl list and won't have any character images in the characters folder nor any XML data files like regular girls.
That's what I meant with the part about them being a render, they'd have no character sprite roaming the map, just images during events.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I've been seeing the day roll over if I went to class after 8am - or maybe it was 8:30. It's been a few days since I played but thought I'd mention it.

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Is there A compressed version of 0.40.1?
Only 4Gb version... i have still the 0.35 <850Mb>...

Capacitor

Dec 8, 2017
With the help of Hermenegild I found a couple small mistakes and improvements to my Linux launcher. I tried writing to Thatguy but he's not active, it seems. So if there's any mod that can edit the OP, here's the link for the new version (1.4) of the script:
This is a link to a directory, so it's not necessary anymore to update the OP with every new version.

For bugs, problems, questions and anything else, send me a PM, I'll answer sooner or later.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes