Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
The current version is 0.40.0.
The more updates have been released since your version, the less desirable it is to update with patches.
It’s best to download the full current version.
If you still want to update the game with patches, then you need to install all the patches that came out in order.
Patch Installation Example #2,483
That is, if you have version 0.38.0
you need to download and install the patches one by one
1.v0.38.0 to v0.38.1
2.v0.38.1 to v0.39.0
3.v0.39.0 to v0.39.1
4.v0.39.1 to v0.40.0
Thanks so much. I got it.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
In v0.40 beta is Marylin playable for 3rd and 4th obd. I cannon get her to react when going to town hall lobby between 0800 to 1800 weekdays. All and any help appreciated. Please tell me what to do. Thanks

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Please, How to activate:
MC must have found the secret way to corrupt Anael's spell
(attached image)

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
4th Obedience event: in Marylin's house, after at least 7 therapy sessions for Zenji and after having offered Marylin the 2nd lingerie set at 250$. How do I get Marylin the lingerie set for $250. If, I am certain I have already gave it to her earlier in game. Unless there is another one and I need to get her to the lingerie store. I am puzzled. Any help will be appreciated.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
requirechoicevarsecretarybnight2
You need to hav the husband watch you have sex with Yatsumi during the night scene.

Daedolon
I can now confirm that sleeping post-midnight restores zero stamina.

Oh well, until it gets fixed there is the Coffee Exploit.
Got it, I'll fix it and reduce the coffee power :p

Bug or Feature (running 0.40.0 beta)
When I save a game, I make note of the time. When I return to the save / load function, I note that the game time is advanced by a few hours. (example, I save just before sleeping on Friday at 2305. When I next go to save or load, the time stamp on that save position says Saturday at 0205). Is this a bug or is someone trying to stop save scumming.

I don't know yet if I actually lose the game hours, but if so, it's very annoying because it's the difference between stamina regen or not, late to class or not, etc.
Are you sure about this? I can't reproduce this problem. IF you're sure, could you send me a copy of your save game on contact(at)gaweb-studio.com?

In v0.40 beta is Marylin playable for 3rd and 4th obd. I cannon get her to react when going to town hall lobby between 0800 to 1800 weekdays. All and any help appreciated. Please tell me what to do. Thanks
You can check the exact conditions of those events in the Event list. Simply go to the location where it should trigger than open the event list and check for the greyed conditions. Those are the ones you'll be missing.

This game is super underrated.
Yeah! Totally! Help me spread the greatness of my game! :p
On a more serious tone, I guess this comes from the quite outdated models and the way this game plays. H Players prefer straight forward games and/or visually sweet for the eyes. Glassix is falling short on those aspects.

No Conditions???
Yeah, this event should not be displayed there, only in the gallery. But the trigger conditions for this events are the same as all the other girls slave endings. Simply sid

4th Obedience event: in Marylin's house, after at least 7 therapy sessions for Zenji and after having offered Marylin the 2nd lingerie set at 250$. How do I get Marylin the lingerie set for $250. If, I am certain I have already gave it to her earlier in game. Unless there is another one and I need to get her to the lingerie store. I am puzzled. Any help will be appreciated.
There is a new second dress to buy at the underwear shop. Then give it to Marylin. Though the related event is not available during the daily therapy session (it'll be added next version) it will give you access to the fourth event.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
You need to hav the husband watch you have sex with Yatsumi during the night scene.

Got it, I'll fix it and reduce the coffee power :p

Are you sure about this? I can't reproduce this problem. IF you're sure, could you send me a copy of your save game on contact(at)gaweb-studio.com?

You can check the exact conditions of those events in the Event list. Simply go to the location where it should trigger than open the event list and check for the greyed conditions. Those are the ones you'll be missing.

Yeah! Totally! Help me spread the greatness of my game! :p
On a more serious tone, I guess this comes from the quite outdated models and the way this game plays. H Players prefer straight forward games and/or visually sweet for the eyes. Glassix is falling short on those aspects.

Yeah, this event should not be displayed there, only in the gallery. But the trigger conditions for this events are the same as all the other girls slave endings. Simply sid

There is a new second dress to buy at the underwear shop. Then give it to Marylin. Though the related event is not available during the daily therapy session (it'll be added next version) it will give you access to the fourth event.
This does not make sense. The wiki guide states she is completed. all obediences should be available.

Last edited:

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
How do I get rid of this, the text that pops up every time you make a choice or talk. 1567928459432.png
It's just annoying.

Reactions: witteb

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
This does not make sense. The wiki guide states she is completed. all obediences should be available.
Her 4 obedience events are available, yes. I'm talking about another events where she will show in a unique outfit. This one is not complete yet.

How do I get rid of this, the text that pops up every time you make a choice or talk.
It's just annoying.
Fixed in patch 0.40.1

Reactions: Bakkis15

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Glassix Patch 0.40.1 :

Le Patch "Français" n'est pas formaté convenablement !

The Patch "French" is not properly formatted!

Last edited:

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
Well, I downloaded, installed, launched because there is Russian. I start a new game and what do I see? I see how the glasses work which starts in Russian, starts and then I see that half of the description is in English... how so? what's the point of translation if it doesn't translate anything? I can understand that the translation is a long and complicated process but the beginning should be translated in the first place, isn't it ? What if I don't know English I was downloading 4GB just to uninstall the game at the beginning ?

I looked at the gallery and it looks very strange.... Why add new girls if there are girls in the game who do not have any scenes for YEARS ? For example police girl Iyo

Last edited:

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Interesting memory leak... that I'm not entirely sure how should be debugged but tell the guys about it anyway
<0> fn:checkAi(motherA) : Max loops reached. Girl location : bathroomA, origin : kitchenA, destination :
<0> fn:getTotalTravelTime - Max loops reached from : beachB to sceneA

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes