alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Daedolon Possibly a major issue, I just patched from 38.1 to 39 and the number in the bottom right did not change. Attempting the other two patches now to see if it was just a display error. If not, it could be something functionally wrong, which is why I said possibly. EDIT: It looks like a display error with the version counter, will keep testing to make absolutely sure and report back. EDIT: All functions work as reported in the changelog, though the play by play in the top right where the stat changes usually appear every time I do anything, like [Inception] Follow Me, is a bit annoying.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, looks like I screwed myself over until Marilyn gets her sexy outfit unless I can save edit out of this hole I dug myself into. When I applied Marylin's sexy outfit and found out it wasn't implemented, which is when I reported the issue of her turning invisible, she became stuck. She's not only invisible, I can't interact at all with her to fix it and I saved while she was in that state. If I knew what to look for, I might be able to reset her. Daedolon Is there a value I can change in the save that sets her current outfit? EDIT: I found it, changing secretaryDoutfitathome to casual as well as secretaryDoutfitcasual to casual, literally the word casual, fixed it. Here I was thinking it would be some code variable with a numeric value and it wasn't.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Daedolon Error message during the Marylin level 3 event right around the time the PC uses the glasses as well as her next line after that and right after the choice to help with the mayor, this is the only exception to my earlier comment that things are working as reported in game and these error messages don't appear in the scene when watched from the gallery. Going to town hall after the level 3 scene also produces an error message and Marylin has once again turned invisible yet she is wearing her normal outfit, teleporting her out of town hall fixes this. Also, no character is visible during the part of the pimping scenes when you first use the spell when the scene is viewed from the gallery, but they are during the scene in game. This takes away from the scene as you don't get to see their reaction on the model, not that there is much of one. There is also an issue with the Rin vibrator scene in class, I gave Rin one and the option has always been dark with the hint saying I need to give her one, problem with that is she won't accept another. The variable in the save shows as her having one, but the option is greyed out as if she doesn't.

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
0.40.0 Beta torrent
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
zip Glassix Patch 0.37.1 to 0.38.0.zip (286.9 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.38.0 to 0.38.1.zip (12.87 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.39.0 to 0.39.1.zip (10.93 Mb)
zip Glassix_0400.zip (3.92 Gb) - full game
rar Glassix_Patch_0370_to_0371.rar (8.8 Mb)
zip Glassix_Patch_0391_to_0400.zip (47.01 Mb)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghor and jhose15xs

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
Is sarah's secret thing bugged? I can't trigger it and when i looked at the event list thing the part where it says her secret hasn't been discovered by the boys is grayed out. I don't remember doing anything to have her secret revealed.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Daedolon Some more issues with the girls' pictures, all net stockings on sexy outfits have the same issue Hikari's bra did, they sink into the feet, and Kumiko has four arms in the wedding scene when she first appears at the wedding.
I fixed the four arms but for the feet, I'm afraid that's due to the studio and is hard to fix. Is it that visible ? Maybe I should lower the girls a little more to hide the feet better.

I don't know how you could possibly have so much trouble targeting the icons with the mouse, unless you're using a trackpad. Maybe you should spend some time messing with the options to see of you prefer alternate methods or inbuilt resolutions.

Daedolon
On 0.38.1, I noticed a lot of text label bugs when you go for anal in the toilet. Something along the lines of "dailypeemasturbin" as opposed to "Cum Inside". Secondly, Eimi's Lv2 event uses "Shred" instead of "Shed".
Also, even after the Wedding, Utako says "The day of my wedding approaches". I know Utako's confused whether or not she's made a mistake but to not remember that she's already married?
Why does your stamina only regenerate if you hit the hay by 11:59PM and you get 0 back if you're even one minute late?
Also, with Rin and Ayumi at Level 4 Obedience, they both declare Kei as their boyfriend while I haven't said anything of the sort? Kei's never dated either of them. On top of that, I got a key to their rooms (which I already had) and was told I could sleep with them, but can't as I'm not boyfriend to either of them even though they think I am.
Has giving Hikari the Diamond Necklace been implemented yet or can I just go back to Mitsuru as I did before and just have the Sexy Uniforms happen anyway?
Also, I'd love it if the girls could actually get used to anal. That, and coming to like the taste of spunk (the spitters into swallowers thing I mentioned a few builds ago).
The twins content is hot, btw.
Finding Marylin at the right time is pretty tight. It's something I have to try for. Good job! (seriously)
Oh... Another bork on the Wikia.

The beach lifeguard assistant job
How to have it: ask or when they’s at the beach (quite frequently during week days) ; Swimming 60 required

Effects: +40$, -20 Stamina, 1 hour shift

Advantages: just one hour shift, better salary because of the high cost stamina

H-scenes with:

• Eimi (level 2+) not playable yet
  • Yae (level 2+) not playable yet
  • both Eimi and Yae: not playable yet
Eimi and Yae are completed, are they not? Also, that "they's" should be "they're".
That's a lot of reports, thanks :p

For the stamina, I'll check but you should indeed regain it even after midnight.
For Hikari, the diamond (or gold, I forgot which one) has been added and it does have an impact on another on of her events where you have to do at least 3 nice things for here, there should 4 events increasing this amount if I remember well and this necklace is one of them)
About getting used to anal, this is possible but would require some images tweaks for some girls. At this point, I'm not sure I want to work on that. I'd like to complete the remaining missing stuff first and switch to 3D games since it would be much easier to handle such changes.
I'll fix the wikia asap.
Thanks again for the time you took to report all this and sorry for this super late reply.

Daedolon Possibly a major issue, I just patched from 38.1 to 39 and the number in the bottom right did not change. Attempting the other two patches now to see if it was just a display error. If not, it could be something functionally wrong, which is why I said possibly. EDIT: It looks like a display error with the version counter, will keep testing to make absolutely sure and report back. EDIT: All functions work as reported in the changelog, though the play by play in the top right where the stat changes usually appear every time I do anything, like [Inception] Follow Me, is a bit annoying.
It's ok, I just forgot to update the version number in 0.39.0. It should be fixed with patch 0.39.1.

Are the Pimping events broken ? Because at the gallery none of them works
I'll check what's happening, thanks for letting me know.

Well, looks like I screwed myself over until Marilyn gets her sexy outfit unless I can save edit out of this hole I dug myself into. When I applied Marylin's sexy outfit and found out it wasn't implemented, which is when I reported the issue of her turning invisible, she became stuck. She's not only invisible, I can't interact at all with her to fix it and I saved while she was in that state. If I knew what to look for, I might be able to reset her. Daedolon Is there a value I can change in the save that sets her current outfit? EDIT: I found it, changing secretaryDoutfitathome to casual as well as secretaryDoutfitcasual to casual, literally the word casual, fixed it. Here I was thinking it would be some code variable with a numeric value and it wasn't.
Yup that's the one, there is also outfitwork, outfitswimming and outfitcasual with the girl code as a prefix. I don't use numeric value because it's easier to work with strings.

Daedolon Error message during the Marylin level 3 event right around the time the PC uses the glasses as well as her next line after that and right after the choice to help with the mayor, this is the only exception to my earlier comment that things are working as reported in game and these error messages don't appear in the scene when watched from the gallery. Going to town hall after the level 3 scene also produces an error message and Marylin has once again turned invisible yet she is wearing her normal outfit, teleporting her out of town hall fixes this. Also, no character is visible during the part of the pimping scenes when you first use the spell when the scene is viewed from the gallery, but they are during the scene in game. This takes away from the scene as you don't get to see their reaction on the model, not that there is much of one. There is also an issue with the Rin vibrator scene in class, I gave Rin one and the option has always been dark with the hint saying I need to give her one, problem with that is she won't accept another. The variable in the save shows as her having one, but the option is greyed out as if she doesn't.
Got it, I'll check those. Thanks for the feedback!

Is sarah's secret thing bugged? I can't trigger it and when i looked at the event list thing the part where it says her secret hasn't been discovered by the boys is grayed out. I don't remember doing anything to have her secret revealed.
Which version are you playing and is it a fresh new game or from an old save? There was an issue with variables before which might fuck up this event.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I fixed the four arms but for the feet, I'm afraid that's due to the studio and is hard to fix. Is it that visible ? Maybe I should lower the girls a little more to hide the feet better.

That's a lot of reports, thanks :p

For the stamina, I'll check but you should indeed regain it even after midnight.
For Hikari, the diamond (or gold, I forgot which one) has been added and it does have an impact on another on of her events where you have to do at least 3 nice things for here, there should 4 events increasing this amount if I remember well and this necklace is one of them)
About getting used to anal, this is possible but would require some images tweaks for some girls. At this point, I'm not sure I want to work on that. I'd like to complete the remaining missing stuff first and switch to 3D games since it would be much easier to handle such changes.
I'll fix the wikia asap.
Thanks again for the time you took to report all this and sorry for this super late reply.

It's ok, I just forgot to update the version number in 0.39.0. It should be fixed with patch 0.39.1.

I'll check what's happening, thanks for letting me know.

Yup that's the one, there is also outfitwork, outfitswimming and outfitcasual with the girl code as a prefix. I don't use numeric value because it's easier to work with strings.

Got it, I'll check those. Thanks for the feedback!

Which version are you playing and is it a fresh new game or from an old save? There was an issue with variables before which might fuck up this event.
Yeah, it was a big relief to see the version display was the only issue with that and that saves are in plain text, both of those are working now and I have Marylin back to an interactive state and the version displaying correctly. Glad to be of help on the rest, hopefully those won't be too big an issue to fix. The fishnet issue might just be my attention to detail, I know these games that are used for renders have their issues like that since I play them, the actual gameplay part, not the scene creator part. It really isn't that noticeable except on dark colored fishnet and there's probably no way around it without fixing it in the game used for renders, which is a hassle on it's own.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
I made a new part , and there is a problem of display in the list of names of the girls , for example I meet Rin , but it will not appear in the list , same for Saiko

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
Im playing from an old save. So i'm assuming i'm going to have to start if i want to see those events?

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Any improvements to navigation? I played this maybe a year ago and thought about picking it back up but navigating the city etc. was so burdensome for me. Otherwise the game was great.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes