Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
BadJohnny555
I reply to posts when I feel I can contribute something.
I tend to not use compressed versions nor have I ever made one.
This misunderstanding is entirely yours and if you feel that I misled you - intentionally or otherwise - it was not my intention.

BadJohnny555

Feb 7, 2018
BadJohnny555
I reply to posts when I feel I can contribute something.
I tend to not use compressed versions nor have I ever made one.
This misunderstanding is entirely yours and if you feel that I misled you - intentionally or otherwise - it was not my intention.
No I was just asking you generally sorry if I disturbed you I know I misunderstood....

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Glassix [v0.38.1] [Gaweb Studio] - Original Size: 3.97GB

Download Win (771MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yep10

Jun 27, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Glassix [v0.38.1] [Gaweb Studio] - Original Size: 3.97GB

Download Win (771MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pnznkqgsrgw4tx0qdpxr.jpg

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
"Pimping events added"
Why?! The Gangbang scene was bad enough, why would you have him rent his harem out?

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
"Pimping events added"
Why?! The Gangbang scene was bad enough, why would you have him rent his harem out?
It's not mandatory, it's just there if that's someone's kink and the dev isn't focusing all their attention on this content either, thankfully, they've also been releasing content for one of the characters alongside it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
"Pimping events added"
It's not like pimping is mandatory or they are getting NTRed, besides, we knew or at least had an idea of what was going to happen ever since that specific spell was put on the list in Lily's shop. The only thing we didn't know was how it was going to happen and how turned out to be pimping. Sure, he could have made it so the girls threw themselves at you instead, but he didn't. Personally, I don't like sharing, but I don't see this that way. I see it more as you exerting your control to make the girl throw herself at another man for money since it is done under your power and not their free will. I've got a bit of a sadistic streak when it comes to mind control in games like this, so I personally think it would have been cool to have them do it while their mind was still free. Basically they would hate doing it and would try to fight it in their head, but their body would act according to my will and against their wishes and the girl would have to endure every single torturous second of it with no control over her own body, but all the feeling from it.

Last edited:
Reactions: waffel
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes