Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
is there a way to change realtionships from step mom and step sis to just sis and mom
Yes, but it requires editing of the character files. (Easy enough, just use Notepad++)
If you don't feel comfortable doing that, leaving it default is your only option.
MotherA.xml and SisterA.xml are Aiko and Kana respectively, but other characters might use the Step- prefix as well. I'm just not sure on who, though. Most of the other characters (if not all) drop the Step- prefix, referring to you as Kana's brother and her as your sister. Similarly, Aiko is normally referred to as your mother.
Unable to find Yurika's home in Eastside? Check other districts. She's not listed. Please help
I take it you've had her introduction event at the hospital?
Yurika doesn't live in Eastside. That's a derp on Gaweb's part. Yurika in fact lives in Downtown, on Baker Street.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
Yes, but it requires editing of the character files. (Easy enough, just use Notepad++)
If you don't feel comfortable doing that, leaving it default is your only option.
MotherA.xml and SisterA.xml are Aiko and Kana respectively, but other characters might use the Step- prefix as well. I'm just not sure on who, though. Most of the other characters (if not all) drop the Step- prefix, referring to you as Kana's brother and her as your sister. Similarly, Aiko is normally referred to as your mother.
I take it you've had her introduction event at the hospital?
Yurika doesn't live in Eastside. That's a derp on Gaweb's part. Yurika in fact lives in Downtown, on Baker Street.
wherea are those files located at

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Trying this game currently and God, it's movement system SO annoying. City map icon too small to hit reliable with mouse and keeping finger on F2 is pretty boring. My IMHO - it will much better to get glasses icon on hud and keep RMB for city map.

Also I'm really sorry for being rude, but devs! You will burn in hell for ignoring common hotkeys! >_< "Esc" should open main menu :mad: (main menu by RMB is more like a standart for visual novels too, but well, it isn't SO common as escape-to-menu).

On pair content seems quite tasty. Aside from large amount of urination fetish is early game (but at least I can fix it really easy by changing few pictures, heh) + sharing girls, but well, I understand that some girls are really slutty and glad that could simply ignore them :)

Small question :whistle: I saw here that wiki is quite obsolete about recent endings content. So is it still right that you can delay Utako wedding indefinitely as long as you not met her?

P.S. On top map itself somewhat slow on load (I put game on HDD, seems it was a bad idea as it isn't work well with sprites and instead making resulting sprite by merging existing - simply load one on another).
To answer your wiki question, yes, it is accurate and always will be. The thing with that event is it relies on a timer that, in turn, relies on Utako being spawned. If the timer were to trigger either to start the countdown or to reach the end and try to trigger the wedding event without Utako spawning, it could and probably would severely break that event if not the entire game. On all the urination, there is only one time it is ever mandatory and you can skip that by skipping day one while all others are player triggered, so just don't walk into a girl's bathroom while someone is in there and you won't see the event at all. The map has taken a bit of time to load in the last few builds, I get it as well. Daedolon, you might want to look into that. On the movement system, get Lily's spells once you unlock it or use the cheat teleport in cheat mode, you use it by opening the map and double clicking. The menu is also easy, just click the three lines in the top right and you have it.

sixtopaper

Sep 12, 2017
I've been having a weird bug for the last few versions, ever since Marilyn's 1st event released.

When I gift her a piece of sexy clothing, the next time I talk to her the dialog box is missing and it says ''Item received'' on top

Also, when I enter wardrobe management I cannot change anything. Her avatar image is nude, I can switch around from ''nude'' to anything else but as soon as I press ''apply'' and leave wardrobe management she disappears and it says ''An error occured and a log file has been created''.
I can never find her again after this, she's just invisible and impossible to interact with it seems.

I redownloaded the game anew, started with a fresh save and it still persists..
Havent been able to progress to level 2 with her for this reason :/

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
[QUO
I've been having a weird bug for the last few versions, ever since Marilyn's 1st event released.

When I gift her a piece of sexy clothing, the next time I talk to her the dialog box is missing and it says ''Item received'' on top

Also, when I enter wardrobe management I cannot change anything. Her avatar image is nude, I can switch around from ''nude'' to anything else but as soon as I press ''apply'' and leave wardrobe management she disappears and it says ''An error occured and a log file has been created''.
I can never find her again after this, she's just invisible and impossible to interact with it seems.

I redownloaded the game anew, started with a fresh save and it still persists..
Havent been able to progress to level 2 with her for this reason :/
I had a similar issue, a bug when gifting sexy clothes. According to Daedolon, it's because the sexy outfit isn't fully implemented. Trying to apply them also turns her invisible outside the wardrobe and nude inside. That's probably a lack of standing picture for that clothing set as only event pictures seem to trigger the black screen with the words missing image while standing pictures don't.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
I'm pretty sure Stamina is tied to Strength or one of the other stats, the max it can go is 100. So the higher your strength the higher your Stamina.
This. Plus you can increase Stamina modifier from Lily (spells) up to 200% (max stamina 200)

Plus you can buy another spell that replenishes your stamina (once per day) which basically increases your available stamina to 400.
With upgrades that reduces stamina exhaustion (for both sex and spells) - there is no problem in stamina. Have more problem is money.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Really enjoyed the game for the most part, the cheat option felt kinda necessary just for navigation though so it's great that that is in the options there. I didn't finish though because I forgot about the damn succubus and got an instant game over. Think it's just personal preference not liking that kinda mechanic in grindy games. Will take another look after some more updates though, could be up there with Corruption for games like this.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes