ManleeOC

Jan 28, 2019
When I try to run this game I get a debug message that says "XML not formatted properly"
Anyone now how to fix?

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
yes but there are already several ending in the game
3 Afaik.

But one of them is not implemented.

My idea is - what is the point in looking for ending in game that is still being developed (new content added on a regular basis)

Jackowat

May 5, 2017
I remember playing a version where you can cheat and restore stamina and change stats. Also quick travel on map was possible. Was it a cheat code or modified game? Can't find anything and am looking for it. Thanks !

BDI

May 23, 2017
I remember playing a version where you can cheat and restore stamina and change stats. Also quick travel on map was possible. Was it a cheat code or modified game? Can't find anything and am looking for it. Thanks !
When you start the game, on the first page there is on the left side a category called options, open this up and enable cheats.

Reactions: Jackowat

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
0.39.1 has been released for patrons. Here's the changelog:
Gaweb said:
Changelog:

• French translation updated by CarpeNoctem
  • English translation of Lily's file reviewed and fixed by Spectre Rose
  • Fixed new pimping events showing in wrong gallery page (Thanks Hollow49!)
  • Fixed 4 arms Kumiko during Utako's wedding event (Thanks Alex2011!)
  • Fixed a critical issue with game variables (Thanks Jamesyoung.criminalcase!)
  • Disabled Marilyn sexy outfits (Thanks Alex2011!)
Regarding the critical issue with game variables, it caused some variables changed during events to not be changed properly, preventing other events requiring these variables to be triggered. This issue was visible during the different events to keep Sarah's secret where it would cause the event to bug. Other events might be affected but I'm afraid I can't track the list. This problem affects all saved games. If you didn't notice any problems in your current game, then you might be able to proceed with your save file otherwise, you might need to restart a fresh game since I can't offer a proper fix to existing save games due to this issue being too complex to sort, sorry about that :x

For Marilyn's sexy outfits, they were not supposed to be available and if you tried to switch her to sexy clothes, she would simply disappear which is normal, the required images have not been created yet. I've removed the access to those outfits until they're ready.
The changelog for 0.39.0 is quite a bit more extensive.

Reactions: jhose15xs

The_Jejjster

Dec 8, 2017
May I know whether the game actually has impregnation content?

Edit: Nvm, found out that the impregnation content goes so far as just "bigger belly at the ending".

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes