Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I got it directly from the Patreon link. It's on there so scan it if you want.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Yep it's a problem with the original files:

From the patreon

Hi all,
Download :

A lot of you reported the game being flagged as dangerous by several antivirus. After trying my luck at a HTML5 version, I went back to the windows export to check more about the cause of this since v0.5 didn't have this problem.

Following advices, I did a thorough virus scan of my computer with Spybot and Malwarebytes to confirm I had no virus on my drives. Only 3 unrelated cookie tracers were detected and have been cleaned since then.

Then, I checked my nwjs installation, deleted it completely and reinstalled the latest version of it. I tried several exports with this new version and it does appear to be finally clean of virus, as indicated by on .

Finally I checked if the problem might have also come from the tool I use to change the icon of the game. I'm using resource hacker to edit it and after some test, it does appear to impact the result of a few antivirus. So to solve this, I'm not using this tool anymore, meaning no glasses icon but it doesn't really matter right now.

To sum up, I've updated the game with this new version of nwjs and it should be clean now.

Unfortunately, I still do not know why or how my previous version of nwjs got flagged as infected and I do not know if it is indeed a real threat or just a false positive as initially thought. I'd recommend scanning your own drive just in case.

I'd like to apologize for this inconvenience. I'll be more cautious for any future releases and be sure to have a total scan before release from now on.

I'd also like to thank all of you who took the time to help me figure out the issue, it has been really helpful and educating.

Thanks again for your time and patience !

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
While I agree that there is many a suspect file to download on the interwebz, people also need to realize that their AV software is paranoid as fuck when it comes to unknown executables.

My NAV software constantly goes nuts over .exe/.dll etc files belonging to completely safe RPGmaker, renpy and Unity games, in the software's eyes unknown = dangerous.

Reactions: SLDR

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yup. That being said I may get a bit too risky cause I hate anti-virus software so much due to it being excessively intrusive and it has to have you hold its fucking hand and asks for permission to do shit when you aren't present or are in the middle of something and it needs to sod off.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yup. That being said I may get a bit too risky cause I hate anti-virus software so much due to it being excessively intrusive and it has to have you hold its fucking hand and asks for permission to do shit when you aren't present or are in the middle of something and it needs to sod off.
To oversimplify... antivirus programs are like wives and/or girlfriends. :rolleyes:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Glassix v0.7:
Mega:
Dropbox:
Previous links not working?:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To OP: If you could please edit this post so it contains this info it would be great. Didnt want to create one so there wouldnt be several versions hanging so if you could edit the post to update the info it would be apreciated ;)

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
is there gona be a workaround b/c saves not working in future updates is quite the problem

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
is there gona be a workaround b/c saves not working in future updates is quite the problem
He said your saves previous to this version will not work but now they will from this version till it's completed

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
He said your saves previous to this version will not work but now they will from this version till it's completed
i didn't realize that just meant startover at first but i figured it out now and im doing it atm just got blindsided a little XD

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Uhm I dont know if people know this but there are cheats implemented in the game. You can raise obedience by going to the stats page. Choose the girl there, go over the obedience and just click on it. Same thing with mood.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sex is somewhat implemented in the form of DollMode which is a weekly event that occurs Sunday in a scene that enables a temporary (don't use more than once per day per girl, so you can do it with all girls in one day after unlocking Dollmode) mindwipe and complete obedience.

Sunsunil6

Aug 5, 2016
i'm stuck at Naomi Event, Reached obedience points 10/10, at event time, while tried to enter study room, it says "Locked". any help how to get the "study Room" Key or how to Trigger the event ?

Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
i'm stuck at Naomi Event, Reached obedience points 10/10, at event time, while tried to enter study room, it says "Locked". any help how to get the "study Room" Key or how to Trigger the event ?
Search the foyer. The key is in the house.

Reactions: Sunsunil6
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes