muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Train station.. all way to the west. Exit and you'll get to the school. Look for street c and keep going.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
few issues, can't seem to get the sister's 2nd scene to trigger. I have her at obedience 25/25 and I go to the dining room at 20pm and nothing. Add on now that I can get the Principle's 1st scene to trigger and I met all her requirements (I am going on weekends) as well as the Teachers 3rd scene (visit her on week-end at her house at 16:00/4pm)

Last edited:

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
Started the game over for this version (haven't played in awhile) where is the new girl, Okimi, located?

edit: nvm, after I downloaded the patch she showed up in the classroom.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Gaweb just released a patch for 0.9 to fix the game breaking bugs

PATCH ONLY:
If I could like the post more than once, I would! But I did lick it more than once! :p

Reactions: krillz

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Was some weird bugs. I went ahead and updated the guide someone posted. to include some of the info for the new content that was available prior to the patch. Left out the Lily stuff since that's kinda self explanatory when it appears.
Also not a huge fan of the travel system as the numerous streets with only lettered names gets kinda confusing. wish I could travel using the map or have a minimap to get around instead of having to open the map to find where I'm heading. Also the subway gets a little irritating.

EDIT: yeah, the patch didn't fix the glitches in a save prior too the patch, you have to restart ( was 20+ days in myself and had all but the 3 girls with the issue maxed) . I assume the glitch was related to scenes that caused you to travel somewhere else. Noticed cause Rin's mom had the same glitch as the Principle and Teacher when I first met her but it didn't affect her obedience scenes.

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Updated the guide to include Okimi and all the other girls level 3 obedience under the Quick Guide in the OP. Uploaded to MediaFire and fixed my hyperlinking mistakes (accidentally replaced the Dropbox link). Anyways, I'm out for the night.

Last edited:
Reactions: wep

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Patch link for Mega died, only availible link is the MediaFire, was gonna go to bed but double checking my work and saw the issues so fixed them.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Daedalon released two patches for 0.9. It's unclear to me whether the linked patch is the original or the rerelease. Here's the latest patch: . Can be used with or without the first patch.

Changelog compared to first patch:
It corrects the random text problems which happened when triggering daily girl events.
It also include a full french translation for v0.9 thanks to CarpeNoctem quick work.

Sunsunil6

Aug 5, 2016
i can't do anything, i mean after i skip day 1, i simply stay in my bed room, there is no door icon to go out from it.i used first patch and did not work with it & 2nd download link is down.Any help plz?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Its now located on the top bar on the right side. You click an icon and it'll say "door" or wherever else you can go.

Reactions: Sunsunil6
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes