D

Deleted member 22113

If you cheated with rin, why not cheat with ayumi too?
You could edit your save file, look for classmateAobediencelevel and change is back to the same level as Ayumi's level (classmateBobediencelevel)
thanks ill do that i tried yesterday editing the save file but couldnt make sense of it lol. As for the ingame cheats i just tried a new game and even without cheating rins obedience ayumis wont go past lv 1 says its the max level for the character

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Help needed with starting the Angel events.
Foolishly? I Started a new game without consulting the walkthrough and proceeded in a very random chaotic way remembering only to take Aiko to the demon.
I now find I have completed most characters to level 3 or 4 but forgot to trigger the meeting with the Angel. Now I do not seem able to meet her on Sunday with Rin following me.

Can it still be triggered?
Is there a specific time to do this?
If I have to edit a save which variable needs to be changed and to what value?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
What is the new content for Daisuki? I saw that she has unique content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thanks ill do that i tried yesterday editing the save file but couldnt make sense of it lol. As for the ingame cheats i just tried a new game and even without cheating rins obedience ayumis wont go past lv 1 says its the max level for the character
You can also open the "Event list" in the top right sliding menu. It will give you the exact list of conditions for each events. Grey text means you don't fulfill the conditions and white means it's ok. Filter by girls and look for Ayumi level 2. Rin and Ayumi increases level at the same time so it shouldn't be possible to have one higher than the other without cheating.

0.46.1 is letting me pimp girls even though they haven't got doll mode yet.
I think you mean slave mode, not doll mode. You can first pimp your girls with a special event when you buy the Devil's Lust spell. You don't need Slave mode for this one. Once you have Slave mode too, a new button appear in the girls status page and you can order them to pimp themselves without having to bring them yourself.

Help needed with starting the Angel events.
Foolishly? I Started a new game without consulting the walkthrough and proceeded in a very random chaotic way remembering only to take Aiko to the demon.
I now find I have completed most characters to level 3 or 4 but forgot to trigger the meeting with the Angel. Now I do not seem able to meet her on Sunday with Rin following me.

Can it still be triggered?
Is there a specific time to do this?
If I have to edit a save which variable needs to be changed and to what value?
In the top right sliding menu, you have a menu "Event list" which gives you the complete list of all events in the game and their trigger conditions. Check it and filter by girls => Anael. I forgot the name of the event but she shouldn't have too many of them. Grey conditions means you don't fulfill them and white ones means it's ok.

Reactions: RedRoajs1

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
themagiman No, at the moment, I plan to add the remaining time stop spell then reorganize how game features are introduced to explain what you can do in the game directly through events since a lot of the game features are not explained properly in the game, like the Event list menu which gives the complete list of events in the game with all their trigger conditions, many players are not aware of this important menu because it was only explained in a patch note and not in the game directly. Lots of questions asked by players would not be needed if they knew about this. Several things like this are only explained in the patch notes and not in game so I'll focus on fixing it.

Once done, I'll only fix the reported bugs while CarpeNoctem add the remaining girls. If no bugs, I'll work on my next game, Lust Complex. I don't plan to add more stuff to Glassix, it's already been 4 years on it now, I'd like to move on to something new and mainly 3D :p

Reactions: Count_Viraxis

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks Daedolon for the reply to my post Help needed with starting the Angel events.

Like you mentioned to the next post I had not noticed the Event List existed. Now I can try to figure out what I missed many game days ago.

Thank you. This is a great game that I have come back to many times after several updates.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
witbe well, actually, not that many compared to the number of players but even though, it's true some game features are not introduced properly due to the successive versions and modifications here and there. Taking some time to review and reorganize all that should make the game easier to play for beginners. That reminds me of another things I'll need to add for the beginners : instead of icons pathway which can be tricky for beginners, I'll add a simple text list with all the exits in a sliding menu like I did several version ago but had to remove due to the tracking spell and lack of time. A text list with the exits name should make it easier for beginners to navigate the city.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
witbe well, actually, not that many compared to the number of players but even though, it's true some game features are not introduced properly due to the successive versions and modifications here and there. Taking some time to review and reorganize all that should make the game easier to play for beginners. That reminds me of another things I'll need to add for the beginners : instead of icons pathway which can be tricky for beginners, I'll add a simple text list with all the exits in a sliding menu like I did several version ago but had to remove due to the tracking spell and lack of time. A text list with the exits name should make it easier for beginners to navigate the city.
I really missed the list of exits when you took it away. I found it a much easier way to move around on a laptop with a trackpad than moving around the game screen to get to the appropriate button.

So is 0.47 mostly feature complete at this point? I haven't played in a while. I was waiting for it to get closer to finished to give it another go.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Regardie Yes, the only remaining missing feature on my side is the time stop spell which will be a bit different than other spell. Once done, I'll just add a few more events to introduce the game features but if you already know those features, then you don't really need them. I might also add a few more H events for the spells or such but no new feature. On CarpeNoctem's side, there are still 5 or 6 girls to complete.

So you can consider 0.48 coming this month as a kind of complete v1.0 with all the final features for the game. Though I'll only release v1.0 once CarpeNoctem is done. Until then, I'll keep releasing 0.XX versions each month and debugging little by little cause I'm pretty sure there are still plenty of bugs in the game.

Oh, I also forgot, once v0.49 is done with the feature properly introduced, I'll release a poll for my patrons to vote on adding Ayumi's little sister, a loli type, which would take a 2 or 3 months to complete too on my side. Since I'd like to move to 3D games, it'll be a vote for either 2D loli (Ayumi's sister in Glassix) or 3D loli (in a future game). Lust Complex won't have loli in it but my next game will, so I'll prepare some preview to show them what can be done on both sides and let them decide which one I should focus on.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Daedolon that means 2 months before a feature complete game. Congratulations! The home stretch is in sight. I would vote for Ayumi's little sister as her room has been in the game since the very beginning. That leaves 2 months, plus whatever time CarpeNoctem needs for his girls for the 6 deleted girls to get finished by others and slotted back into the game.
I'm working as fast as I can on my end to get the deleted girls up to where they need to be without sacrificing quality, though it certainly doesn't help when Windows decides to be a pain and try to force me into an update in the middle of working. Tonight marks the third time I've had to drop everything and reboot just so I don't get forced into it and lose my work on Miwa, the school nurse. EDIT: Also, my vote would also be Ayumi's sister given she already has a room.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes