dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
where do i put the new patch versions?
Download 50.0, patch 50.0>50.1, and patch 50.1>50.2
Extract 50.0, then extract patch 50.1 into 50.0's location, replace when prompted. If you are not prompted to replace, you're doing something wrong, start over. Then extract patch 50.2 into the same location, replace when prompted again. Ditto for if you're not prompted. ???. Profit.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
I keep having a problem where a series of errors occur and a map(location?) doesnt load and instead its only a black screen. Any bugfix or patch for this?

Jaykeex

May 7, 2019
Does anybody know what the key is in the save file to enable the threesome with the twins? I messed up their obedience missions and don't have the option enabled.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
My version of the game seems to be missing all of Nabila'a interactions after getting to level 1, and levels 2, 3, and 4 are not in the events list... am I glitched again and should reunpack the zip files again, or is it not implemented yet? Kristina's 4th level mission hint mentions Nabila being at level 3 obedience...

fishstick

May 2, 2017
My version of the game seems to be missing all of Nabila'a interactions after getting to level 1, and levels 2, 3, and 4 are not in the events list... am I glitched again and should reunpack the zip files again, or is it not implemented yet? Kristina's 4th level mission hint mentions Nabila being at level 3 obedience...
Pretty much none of her content is in so far outside out her intro event.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
After all this time, the wardrobe customization still glitches the underwear. The sexy underwear for several of the girls give them bras when the sexy version is supposed to be without them. Any fix for this?

Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
Glassix 0.51.0 released !
50.2-51.0 Patch
51.0 Full
51.0 Quick Bug Fix
Fixed Version will be posted once Gaweb uploads it
Gaweb screwed up Meeting Event for Ayane

Changelog

• Added Ayane, a junior student, Ayumi's sister and Fujiko's daughter
  • The administrative assistant job is now introduced by Marylin
  • The lifeguard assistant job is now introduced by Tokie
  • Added Nabila level 2
  • Added Ayane level 1 & 2
  • Fixed bug preventing to go to the girl's status page when clicking on her icon on the city map (Thanks Thanny!)
  • Fixed bug with events not registering as completed in the event list (Thanks Slifer83!)
So, following the latest poll where you voted to add a new character, Ayumi's sister, here she is: Ayane, a new junior student. She's kind of a bookworm with a lack of fashion sense, cold to others and only focus on studies. It'll be up to you to warm up this ice queen :p

I've been able to complete her two first obedience levels while CarpeNoctem completed Nabila's obedience level 2, both with all related commands. I'll focus on Ayane level 3 and 4 for next version while CarpeNoctem will work as usual on the next level of Nabila.

I've also reintroduced the 2 missing jobs. The lifeguard assistant job is now introduced by Tokie, the aquatic park teller and the administrative assistant job is introduced by Marylin, the townhall secretary. Both events keep the original characters, meaning you'll see Shiho and Wakana, two of the characters which have been removed. Despite their appearance, they are still not on our planning list anymore. I just left those events as they were in case the related girls were reintroduced in the far, far, far, far future :p

Finally, there was still an issue with the registration of event completion, messing with follow up events. Not sure how it'll affect your old save files, I think it should be ok, but for new games, chain events should now properly be registered as completed.

Last edited:

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
50.2-51.0 Patch Mega
51.0 Full Mega

Changelog

• Added Ayane, a junior student, Ayumi's sister and Fujiko's daughter
  • The administrative assistant job is now introduced by Marylin
  • The lifeguard assistant job is now introduced by Tokie
  • Added Nabila level 2
  • Added Ayane level 1 & 2
  • Fixed bug preventing to go to the girl's status page when clicking on her icon on the city map (Thanks Thanny!)
  • Fixed bug with events not registering as completed in the event list (Thanks Slifer83!)
So, following the latest poll where you voted to add a new character, Ayumi's sister, here she is: Ayane, a new junior student. She's kind of a bookworm with a lack of fashion sense, cold to others and only focus on studies. It'll be up to you to warm up this ice queen :p

I've been able to complete her two first obedience levels while CarpeNoctem completed Nabila's obedience level 2, both with all related commands. I'll focus on Ayane level 3 and 4 for next version while CarpeNoctem will work as usual on the next level of Nabila.

I've also reintroduced the 2 missing jobs. The lifeguard assistant job is now introduced by Tokie, the aquatic park teller and the administrative assistant job is introduced by Marylin, the townhall secretary. Both events keep the original characters, meaning you'll see Shiho and Wakana, two of the characters which have been removed. Despite their appearance, they are still not on our planning list anymore. I just left those events as they were in case the related girls were reintroduced in the far, far, far, far future :p

Finally, there was still an issue with the registration of event completion, messing with follow up events. Not sure how it'll affect your old save files, I think it should be ok, but for new games, chain events should now properly be registered as completed.
Thank you, it's great!

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Has anyone found Ayane yet after the initial meeting?
Only saw her "First meeting"-event but I didnt get an "Ayane introduced" and she's also not in my Girl's List.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Count_Viraxis There was indeed an issue with her meeting event not unlocking her. Since you already triggered her meeting event, you'll need to edit your save file, look for \"motherAmet\":XXXX, XXX being a number and simply add ,\"sisterBmet\":1 after that. This should unlock Ayane. There is a quick fix on my Patreon for players who didn't trigger the meeting event yet to fix this bug.

Reactions: dalzomo

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Count_Viraxis There was indeed an issue with her meeting event not unlocking her. Since you already triggered her meeting event, you'll need to edit your save file, look for \"motherAmet\":XXXX, XXX being a number and simply add ,\"sisterBmet\":1 after that. This should unlock Ayane. There is a quick fix on my Patreon for players who didn't trigger the meeting event yet to fix this bug.
Unfortunately....that's right there in my save but still no Ayane.
Cant afford to be a patron 'cause of money issues (life can really fuck someone over) but I'll gladly wait for the public bugfix, love your game Daedolon.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes