Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Daedolon i still have the ayane wardrobe bug game V0.52.0 here is my save just in case btw the only outfit that you can change her in to is the sexy casual if you give it to her and the sex scenes in that outfit dont work if she is on her sexy casual and you ask for sex the outfit that shows is her casual one
1599453253501.png

Last edited:

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
We really need a fix for Ayane. Both wardrobe and H-scenes. That the game just freezes without warning is ,to put mildly, annoying.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Almost to the end of game. I have not done the Secret girl quest #1 and not sure how to do these. Please Help and a big Thanks.

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
o man it's been literal years since i've played this, i'm surprised its only at 0.52, would have thought this game would have been done by now.

seems like i actually need to use the walkthrough too now from taking a quick glance at it

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
o man it's been literal years since i've played this, i'm surprised its only at 0.52, would have thought this game would have been done by now.

seems like i actually need to use the walkthrough too now from taking a quick glance at it
The game is almost feature complete. There are still several girls that need their content finished, even after removing 6 girls from the game. 0.52 doesn't imply 52% complete, just the 52nd monthly update in Daedolon version control system.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
ayane isnt showing up for me when it just says error log has been created any solutions?

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
The game is almost feature complete. There are still several girls that need their content finished, even after removing 6 girls from the game. 0.52 doesn't imply 52% complete, just the 52nd monthly update in Daedolon version control system.
can you help me out with the ayane situation her character isnt showing up when i first meet her on 3rd day

Mar 26, 2018
As much as I enjoy this, I still feel that it should be an absolute must that Daisuki, Kristina, and Yatsumi have paths that don't involve any other male character in any way. As well as any others I may have missed.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
can you help me out with the ayane situation her character isnt showing up when i first meet her on 3rd day
This bug was solved in 0.51.1 I think, her meeting event didn't unlock her properly. Which version are you playing on? You might have to start a new game or if you're already too advanced, you could edit your save file, look for something like \"bookworm\":xxx, and delete it which will allow you to trigger her meeting event again. Make sure you're playing with the latest version available.

As much as I enjoy this, I still feel that it should be an absolute must that Daisuki, Kristina, and Yatsumi have paths that don't involve any other male character in any way. As well as any others I may have missed.
Well, the game is about a wide variety of taste. There's already more girls in this game then any other game so it's normal for some of those stories to not be to the taste of some players. Now is too late to change this but in my future games, I'll prepare some options to disable unwanted content for players.

How to pimp someone? I am at the airport hostle
You first need to unlock the Devil's Lust spell then trigger "The pimping deal" (check the Event list for the exact conditions). Then you'll just need to take a girl to the airport hostel lobby and talk to the girl, you'll have a choice to pimp here. Once pimped, if you have the Slave mode spell, you'll also be able to auto pimp for daily money in the girl's status page, a new button will be there to toggle pimping.

OUK

May 28, 2017
step by default .... but a file can be changed with notepad++ .... i changed stepmom and stepsister to mom and sister
Oh. May I asky which file has to be used for this? The .xml-files via /data do not show any "stepmom" I can change to "mom".

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Oh. May I asky which file has to be used for this? The .xml-files via /data do not show any "stepmom" I can change to "mom".
glassix/data/lang ....then pick your preferred language... i used folder en for english .... then files motherA and sisterA

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes