JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
I so much wished for a multi-mod or similar to skip all the grind and artificially protracting
I have an older version (50 something), but in the options I can enable cheats. So unless they removed that...
Edit: And someone already commented this before I reloaded the page. :D

On another note, the Nopy downloads aren´t working for me right now. The link is fine, so maybe Nopy is just overloaded...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
"I lost mine" as a question beggars belief in its construction.
But as for replacing a save file... You know you can just unlock the gallery, right?

• Angry
Reactions: SolusSama

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Seems to be corrupted download on Nopy. When I extracted it the 3.42Gb file kept extracting to over 6.3Gb, and they were png files so huge. It seemed the images kept repeatedly downloading, so I stopped the extraction deleted the download, and will try once more. I also want to know why the two parts do they stack is the story linear. How and where should part two go inside one or separately in a parent folder? Ok unpacking it starts at 6.6Gb so since this is just part one, I think I am going to pass on this game. I suggest you convert the images to Jpegs or something else high quality but not so memory expansive. I have TB's to play with just not the desire as an experiment.

Last edited:

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Hi PederSilver5
You are mis understanding how part archives work.
Many archives are split to enable better sizes for uploading and downloading, The game is actually the totality of all of the files. However, the archive software Winrar, 7zip etc deal with combining the parts automatically. By opening/extracting part 1 they automatically open/extract all subsequent parts (if present).
The unpacking size of 6.6Gb is the contents of all parts.
You do not need to do anything o parts 2 etc it has been done for you.

Reactions: Regardie

Skep

Nov 4, 2017
I can't seem to trigger Hanae level 4 event, any hints? i sit in the lobby at midday and let time go past but the event will not trigger even with Shizeru in the room.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Alteration, it's possible to cut Lily down to only Aiko. So... Although it might feel forced, that's only one you HAVE to let her do her thing with. Afterwards, it's optional whether you let Lily have anyone or not. But you have to trigger the scene first.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Daedolon, there's a dialogue window typo when Lily tells you about the hunters.
It refers to her as Anael in one instance. And as you can see below, it says "liek" instead of "like".

Reactions: Daedolon
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes