Oct 18, 2020
One of the best games. Only wish the futa content would be greater! Love that double team, but sometimes you just want to see where they go! I thought Lilith would have greater influence on 1 on 1 between your women and her. Maybe it can be an additional option as they become sluttier? That be pretty cool and def add to the idea of corruption!

Still one of the best games I've played!

Reactions: Daedolon

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
One of the best games. Only wish the futa content would be greater! Love that double team, but sometimes you just want to see where they go! I thought Lilith would have greater influence on 1 on 1 between your women and her. Maybe it can be an additional option as they become sluttier? That be pretty cool and def add to the idea of corruption!

I've been thinking the same thing since Lily actually became a thing (she was added fairly early on but AFAIK she wasn't there at first).
While we're talking about stuff we'd have liked, I find it weird that Kana and Aiko don't have (and never had have) Handjob options outside of walking in on them in the bath or on the toilet. You would assume most at level 1 would be lewd enough to jack Kei off BEFORE using their mouth.
I know, though, that this would have caused LESS uniqueness to the girls but giving a handie just seems less lewd than vaccuuming the splooge out.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
There's another clicking issue now, when you activate the glasses (right click) while your mouse is hovering over any character, or if you have glasses activated and right click (to switch mode) while your mouse is over any character, all the ui disappears until you left click the character, entering the conversation.

But this is at least less annoying, you just have to make sure your glasses clicks are nowhere near the characters %)
Got it, I'll fix it asap. Thanks for the detailed feedback!

Maybe it will be interesting for some:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gorgeous ;) Though Aiko would look better a little older. Where did you find those?

can anyone provide with complete save file plox ? Daedolon
I'm afraid I don't have such files :x

Daedolon, characters still disappear from the Town Map once they enter the Aquatic Park.
Oh indeed! It's been reported several times in the past years :x Forgot about it. I'll fix it asap. Thanks for the reminder ;)

Thanks ;) Though the game being on its way to completion soon, we don't plan to add more content :x

I've been thinking the same thing since Lily actually became a thing (she was added fairly early on but AFAIK she wasn't there at first).
While we're talking about stuff we'd have liked, I find it weird that Kana and Aiko don't have (and never had have) Handjob options outside of walking in on them in the bath or on the toilet. You would assume most at level 1 would be lewd enough to jack Kei off BEFORE using their mouth.
I know, though, that this would have caused LESS uniqueness to the girls but giving a handie just seems less lewd than vaccuuming the splooge out.
That was indeed for variety reason. Reading your comment does remind me once more we can't please everybody. I remember some players complaining about all girls sharing the same events while others complain about some shared events lacking ahah ;) Well at least, in Glassix 2, all commands will be fully shared :D

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Got it, I'll fix it asap. Thanks for the detailed feedback!

Gorgeous ;) Though Aiko would look better a little older. Where did you find those?

I'm afraid I don't have such files :x

Oh indeed! It's been reported several times in the past years :x Forgot about it. I'll fix it asap. Thanks for the reminder ;)

d
Thanks ;) Though the game being on its way to completion soon, we don't plan to add more content :x

That was indeed for variety reason. Reading your comment does remind me once more we can't please everybody. I remember some players complaining about all girls sharing the same events while others complain about some shared events lacking ahah ;) Well at least, in Glassix 2, all commands will be fully shared :D
It was using Stable-Diffusion, i took one of their naked images, but, it's kind hard to explain everything but it's a serie of factors to use the programs, there is a tutorial of how to use them, if you don't find this useful, you can search on YouTube too, for now, i just forget the correct prompts, negative prompts, scales, you know, every information are useful to make something more real or closer of these photos, since i'm kind new for using Stable Diffusion, i'm still practicing my ways to find which images will be better or more close to the perfection.

I'll try to make Aiko older, even i forgot what photo was her base to make her like in these photos that i created.

If you see in this , which is not mine, there is the generation data, all of these things are important for your base of photo, but it doesn't mean that your generated photo will be good like that, some kind of words inside the box of prompt will need to be deleted, but in my opinion, the most important things are the seed and the scale.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
It was using Stable-Diffusion, i took one of their naked images, but, it's kind hard to explain everything but it's a serie of factors to use the programs, there is a tutorial of how to use them, if you don't find this useful, you can search on YouTube too, for now, i just forget the correct prompts, negative prompts, scales, you know, every information are useful to make something more real or closer of these photos, since i'm kind new for using Stable Diffusion, i'm still practicing my ways to find which images will be better or more close to the perfection.

I'll try to make Aiko older, even i forgot what photo was her base to make her like in these photos that i created.

If you see in this , which is not mine, there is the generation data, all of these things are important for your base of photo, but it doesn't mean that your generated photo will be good like that, some kind of words inside the box of prompt will need to be deleted, but in my opinion, the most important things are the seed and the scale.
It's impressive to see how far AI has gone ;)

Reactions: Birulei

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Does it still have corruption system that heroines look more slutty the more you progress? It was the most annoying thing that those girls looked way less sexy and attractive the more I progressed their story. I would like it to be optional. Complete sluts aren't desirable, at least for me.
That sounds like Corruption by MrC. Glassix doesn't auto-sluttify the girls.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
I am confused with Anael. She is unlocked and at the church.

when I go there and pick her the response is always "not now". Lily is level 4. I have used cheats to get money and advance some girls. Not all girls are level 4 yet, some not level 1.

How do you progress with Anael?

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
i have a problem with game interface, i can't click on map icon when a girl is standing there, when there is a girl how do you click on the map icon with out clicking the girl

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I am confused with Anael. She is unlocked and at the church.

when I go there and pick her the response is always "not now". Lily is level 4. I have used cheats to get money and advance some girls. Not all girls are level 4 yet, some not level 1.

How do you progress with Anael?
If Lily has told you her plan, follow through and have sex with Rin in the Church.
Then go back and tell Lily about it. Aside from this, I can't think of what might be stopping you from noodling with Anael.

wei270, 0.78.1 was supposed to have a fix implemented for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carloschacal2

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
If Lily has told you her plan, follow through and have sex with Rin in the Church.
Then go back and tell Lily about it. Aside from this, I can't think of what might be stopping you from noodling with Anael.

wei270, 0.78.1 was supposed to have a fix implemented for that.
Thanks for the response.

I restarted, since I did not have convient saves at points along the game.... Sigh....... The version is 78.1.
Anyway it is day 28 Lilly level 2 (as supposed to be). This time through I used no cheats.
I got the mission to use Rin. I did it went back to Lilly there was no "tell her about it" possible. When I did a 'talk' it was normal stuff, I did still have Rin with me. I then went back to the church and talked to Anael, got the 'not now'.

So still cofused.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thanks for the response.

I restarted, since I did not have convient saves at points along the game.... Sigh....... The version is 78.1.
Anyway it is day 28 Lilly level 2 (as supposed to be). This time through I used no cheats.
I got the mission to use Rin. I did it went back to Lilly there was no "tell her about it" possible. When I did a 'talk' it was normal stuff, I did still have Rin with me. I then went back to the church and talked to Anael, got the 'not now'.

So still cofused.
Yeah, I don't think talking to Lily afterwards is actually a thing and I have a super-slow playstyle so I used the Event Guide to fish this information out:

Listed sequence for Lily's Plan to activate:

Take Rin to Lily at any stage.
Lily's level must be at least 2.
It must be Sunday, at the Abandoned Shrine.

Okay, the next stage for the questline:

Lily's Plan must be complete (duh)
Rin must be following Kei
Kei must be in the same room

Lily's Plan is where she tells you what you have to do and the next step (Spell Corruption) is where something isn't quite working for you.

Suffice to say, Rin must be at least Level 3 to accept Sexy times as I believe going Doll Mode might bork the event.
I'll get to that point as soon as I can and if it fires properly for me, I'll tell you.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
:(
wine does not work
Try installing node.js for WINE. You might need to have it run in Win 7 mode and use winecfg as well.
This game runs on node iirc, which should honestly work natively on Linux.
On Windows it works out of the box but for some reason, getting it to work for Linux takes some doing.

TL;DR: Set your WINE to Win7 and install node.js.
Here's a list of operating systems it works for:

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes