redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Yes, this is not a sexy content update. I know players don't like those kind of update but I prefer to go that way since it was my original plan. For the low follow time, you're right, I'll change Aiko's AI so she is staying in the park the first week to avoid this problem as well as reduce the walk times in the park.
Ok for town hall, forgot about it indeed.
Good point for the level up, it's a good idea and would pace it even better. I'll check this one.
That should do it, I waited until a girl got close to the shrine then had her follow me and teleported Aiko there.

About the shop tier, inflation in the currency is the rule to make the people feel more powerful with progression, so I think it would be good for you. Also I think the track spell should be earlier than the map, since they both have somewhat similar purposes.

Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
It has been a while since i reported this but it still appears it is impossible to manage the wardrobe of any woman that does not have a bedroom, As I understand it I should be able to modify the outfits of any girl in any public changing room. I have tried it with both fully built characters such as the mom and sister and not at all built characters such as the twins and Daisuke and it appears to still be non-functional.

also Emiri's wardrobe management seems to be broken

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
That should do it, I waited until a girl got close to the shrine then had her follow me and teleported Aiko there.

About the shop tier, inflation in the currency is the rule to make the people feel more powerful with progression, so I think it would be good for you. Also I think the track spell should be earlier than the map, since they both have somewhat similar purposes.
Good point about the tracker spell. So either lower its circle or increase the Devil's map circle. I'll think about it.

It has been a while since i reported this but it still appears it is impossible to manage the wardrobe of any woman that does not have a bedroom, As I understand it I should be able to modify the outfits of any girl in any public changing room. I have tried it with both fully built characters such as the mom and sister and not at all built characters such as the twins and Daisuke and it appears to still be non-functional.

also Emiri's wardrobe management seems to be broken
Ah thanks a lot for letting me know. I did forget about this one which is actually quite important. I'll solve it in next patch.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Does anyone have a save file from 0.21? Utako 1st scene doesn‘t trigger. I guess my files are broken. All other scenes appears. But now with Utakos sister i need it. Thanks! :)

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
I really like the new systems! The way you earn sexen also makes me think about the girls interests since it pays off, so that also nice.

Something to be inspired by; Vren in Lab Rats 2, has a very interesting concept in his wardrobe system that lewd clothing requires more to much more audacity than just being nude, because if you are nude, you are nude, not lewd. I don't know if you have thought about it, but I hope you will let yourself be inspired by it in one way or another.

PS. I love the new school uniform and hope it will be modable in the future, you guys should really make paperdoll packs for HHS+! :p

hrumus

Aug 3, 2017
I had completely forgotten about this game. Nice to see it's gotten this far, since I last played it!

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Am i just stupid or do i really have to download the old version and 4 patches? All the links at 1. post are just patch for me.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
any idea how to trigger utaku and kumiko event? i got more than 60 for academic but dunno how to get the next event
"Utako's apartment dining room - Utako and Kumiko must both be there" Did u try it out, when both are in the dining room of Utako's apartment?

Reactions: ashamila1994

Alteration

May 7, 2017
I think a better compromise would be to add an option to keep the old map system of everyone showing for those who don't want to deal with the spell (functionally make it like the cheat option).

I have been avoiding Lily's content and this change would likely mean I have to see her.

Renegadeaw

Jan 22, 2017
Love the new mechanics, and especially the implications some of the not yet implemented higher level spells have. Slave Doll Mode? Yes please. Harem ending? Yes please. Hoping to see more with the strip club too. Turning girls into strippers (and eventually prostitutes) needs to be on my to do list (looking at you Hikari).

As far as suggestions go, I have to agree with previous posters that some of the spell levels need some balancing. Track should be lower, definitely. Probably the biggest thing I could suggest would be to tie each level of multi-level spells to Lily's Obedience level. That way Sexen gain and wardrobe audacity have a smoother progression and don't just snowball after a certain point.

Reactions: byran47 and waffel
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes