RealHardy

Mar 9, 2018
Sorry but i'm a complete novice at these things but how do i put the individual patches together? do i just drag them into the main? or do i need to press some stuff that i have no idea about?

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
Sorry but i'm a complete novice at these things but how do i put the individual patches together? do i just drag them into the main? or do i need to press some stuff that i have no idea about?

Look at witch version of the game you have, and for each patch above that unpack the files and folders into the games root folder (where the .exe file is located).

Reactions: jackkane

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
When in doubt use the full version, it's somewhere in thread, just look for it.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I had problems with the patches so I downloaded the game from here and I had no problem with it

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I guess it's wardrobe related with some missing images. I remember her gym clothes images were missing in a previous version. Are you sure you're playing with the latest ?

Another player reported this bug but I haven't be able to solve it yet, being busy on my new game those past weeks. I'll be back on Glassix next week and will solve this bug for next version.
I have a problem with trying to get to v.0.23, I have downloaded v22 and the patches to v22.1 and v23 but still get the notice that I am running v22.1 after installing all of the patches. I also have a big problem with not being able to find ANY girls on the weekend. How can I bring anyone to the shrine if i can not find them? Someone said that I need to buy a map from Lily for that well, I can not even find her.

Aug 5, 2016
Anyway to add the girls icons back on to the map grinding was bad enough before but no there is so much randomness to there pathing, that on its i own i dont mind but now they are not on the map it just become more of a chore.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I'm guessing I'm fucked trying to get Emiri to level 4 because I brought Rin to the church before? Can't seem to get anything out of Naomi when I try talking to her in her house. Don't really remember why I did that, I was probably deeply inebriated and just did the first thing I managed to read from that part of the walkthrough without comprehending what I was doing...

Honestly, suddenly putting in a story requirement, a retroactive one I might add, when none existed before is kind of a BS move on the dev's part.

Gauge13

Apr 7, 2018
Hey everyone, I just started the game yesterday and I had a few questions.

How do I make money? I assume I can get a job but can't figure out how.
How do I ask a girl out on a date?

xbuster25

Sep 21, 2017
Hey everyone, I just started the game yesterday and I had a few questions.

How do I make money? I assume I can get a job but can't figure out how.
How do I ask a girl out on a date?
i find one place how to make money .in the strip bar if you find other place tell me :)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Why always kills me Sukub? I'm the only one not led to it and still kills?
How far along in the game are you?
Lily will eventually give you the option to stop bringing her girls.
Until then, your only only option is to bring her a girl every Sunday. Generally best if you bring them to her around midday at the Shrine in Eastside's park.
Way too much stuff happens on the weekends, so the best thing you can do is take orders until you're given the option to stop bringing her girls - and let's face it, you'll eventually run out.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I'm guessing I'm fucked trying to get Emiri to level 4 because I brought Rin to the church before? Can't seem to get anything out of Naomi when I try talking to her in her house. Don't really remember why I did that, I was probably deeply inebriated and just did the first thing I managed to read from that part of the walkthrough without comprehending what I was doing...

Honestly, suddenly putting in a story requirement, a retroactive one I might add, when none existed before is kind of a BS move on the dev's part.
Anyone? Is there a way around this?

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
In the uniforms quest, Hikari asks for a diamond necklace, but there's a gold one at the mall which doen't seem to do anything if I gift it to her besides give +60 friendship. Is it meant to be impossible to get it?

Gauge13

Apr 7, 2018
So I woke up this morning and went to play the game again and my saves were gone? Has this happened to anyone else? I know at points during playing yesterday I would get little messages when I changed zones that said something like "An error has occurred and log has been made."

Should I re download the game?

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
In the uniforms quest, Hikari asks for a diamond necklace, but there's a gold one at the mall which doen't seem to do anything if I gift it to her besides give +60 friendship. Is it meant to be impossible to get it?
I haven’t done the quest in the current version but I bet she still is impossible. Just do the other girls

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
The necklace to get Hikari's vote is not in game yet. We'll be added soon.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes