Oct 17, 2017
You might have a better time if you actually play the game.

The cheats do still work but the on/off switch is now in the options screen. It doesn't increase by +1 anymore. Now a single click maxes the scores out.
how can i raise mc's stats and money ?

GarnetStream

Aug 22, 2018
when i make a girl be a slave and have sex in front another girl, they don't have any reaction,
maybe you can make it more reality, like shock or something..

it's just my comment, don't be so serious.. :)
Definitely not as satisfying if nobody is shocked when you strip down a girl in front of another, would be a lot more fun if you could see their reactions :biggrin:

I don't understand this mind control thing in adult games. lazy writing? what's the point of a visual novel if there is no story but to control their mind and fuck who ever u want? please, someone enlighten me.
English isn't my first language, so apologize in advance.
I would think of mind control being a genre, just one of the many kinks people are interested in. Whether its lazy writing or not would depend on how the developer writes the plot and interaction with the characters. Maybe you might be the type to prefer story-rich games? Just a matter of interests.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
how can i raise mc's stats and money ?
Fitness can be raised by attending the afternoon sessions in the school gym on Tuesdays (and any other day after school - but that takes 45 Stamina and 2 Hours)
Swimming is likewise. But the school pool, the Beach and the Aquatic Centre in Southside are your other options.
Academics is easy. Attend school and study at the school library, the westside library or in your room. The Westside library is the better option for study. But attend school anyway.
Grades are calculated normally on test days. Those happen like clockwork. If you speed through the text you might miss it.
Money only has a couple of reliable options right now and the best one is probably the library ($150 for 3 Hours after school, Tuesday-Saturday only) and requires 60 Academics (you need to have this score calculated for you following test results), likewise is the Yoga Club but requires (I think) 60 Fitness. I haven't really done too much exploring, so there might be other options I'm unaware of. I would've thought a convenience store would have been one the first options made available.

Jul 3, 2017
Fitness can be raised by attending the afternoon sessions in the school gym on Tuesdays (and any other day after school - but that takes 45 Stamina and 2 Hours)
Swimming is likewise. But the school pool, the Beach and the Aquatic Centre in Southside are your other options.
Academics is easy. Attend school and study at the school library, the westside library or in your room. The Westside library is the better option for study. But attend school anyway.
Grades are calculated normally on test days. Those happen like clockwork. If you speed through the text you might miss it.
Money only has a couple of reliable options right now and the best one is probably the library ($150 for 3 Hours after school, Tuesday-Saturday only) and requires 60 Academics (you need to have this score calculated for you following test results), likewise is the Yoga Club but requires (I think) 60 Fitness. I haven't really done too much exploring, so there might be other options I'm unaware of. I would've thought a convenience store would have been one the first options made available.
Strip Club is also possible I believe, not entirely sure though.

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
I tried to search the thread but came up with nothing. Anyone else have issues finishing dates? Like I grab the chick and make it through the date fine, but as we walk out the girl always disappears then I take a step and a message pops up about how she'll be pissed I forgot, then take another step and she's still following me. No error logs or anything just straight up misfires.

jc95

Jan 23, 2018
I tried to search the thread but came up with nothing. Anyone else have issues finishing dates? Like I grab the chick and make it through the date fine, but as we walk out the girl always disappears then I take a step and a message pops up about how she'll be pissed I forgot, then take another step and she's still following me. No error logs or anything just straight up misfires.
Same issue here, only aquatic park is working well.

Oct 17, 2017
some girls wont give me hints about their obedience raise events im thinking it's cuz of i dont know their homes but i cant find it nor they gave me any key like other girls.What should i do?Also is there any cheat to raise girls stats?

Reactions: grubbynguyen

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
some girls wont give me hints about their obedience raise events im thinking it's cuz of i dont know their homes but i cant find it nor they gave me any key like other girls.What should i do?Also is there any cheat to raise girls stats?
because their events haven't implemented yet

Reactions: grubbynguyen

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What @bbnn said, but your other question:
Yes. You have turn them on through the Options screen now. And be warned, one click and it'll max out both Affection and Obedience, effectively preventing you from seeing those events.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hi,
The Patch 0.29.2 has not improved anything, quite the contrary. Nothing is working properly anymore. The dialogues are crazy and the girls are all called 0., etc....
If you saved your game during 0.29.1 with the bug, I'm afraid that might have screwed up your save. Try loading a game from before 0.29.1 and try again.

Thx ! Great job ! Game works fine.

The museum date is still bugged, at the end no gain no loss "i forgot the date with xxx". Didn't try other date location
Even with 0.29.2 ? Strange :x Does this occur for all girls all the time ? Would you mind sending me a copy of your save file just before ending the date so I can check the variables in game and figure out the problem ? On my hand, it was working fine after fixing the issue which was simply some calculation errors.

when i make a girl be a slave and have sex in front another girl, they don't have any reaction,
maybe you can make it more reality, like shock or something..

it's just my comment, don't be so serious.. :)
Good point ! Girls do get embarrassed when a doll gets naked so a slave having sex should do the same. I'll add it when I find some time.

Or a bonus to suspicion. Perhaps even a small jealousy script?
Indeed, it's possible. I'll look into it.

Nah from the patreon forever ago it used to be actual mom and sister. Cause of patreon cracking down that's when it changed. I didn't go to far into it again so i'll check how much it changed.
Glassix never was about a blood related family. The story has always been about Kei living with his step mother and step sister. This is actually why I did not get bothered too much by Patreon since it was not real incest. It saved me a lot of hassle.

I don't understand this mind control thing in adult games. lazy writing? what's the point of a visual novel if there is no story but to control their mind and fuck who ever u want? please, someone enlighten me.
English isn't my first language, so apologize in advance.
And I don't understand furry myself but everybody has different taste, haven't we ? Let's not try to judge people on their taste as long as they don't harm us :)

@Daedolon I'd love to see either Chan-Mei or Miwa make it past concept stage next. I like the whole Yoga club idea but after the first time, I just can't get Chan-Mei to actually show up for work. Now I'm milking the library for a decent supply of cash. Sometimes even that throws a "missing image" error. (0.29.2)
All girls will hopefully be completed and there are polls released each few months to vote for the next girl to be completed. Last poll, Fujiko was the victor. The mayor assistant and the twins were the runners up so I guess next poll, they might be winners meaning your two girls will only be possible much much later.

Glassix reminds me of another old game called Robozou Doll, I think it had a similar plot and setting too. Both games are similarly good, can't wait to see updates for all the other side characters :eazyHype:
I LOVED Robozou :p I played it a lot back in the days and Glassix was indeed inspired by it :p

Are you playing with 0.29.2 ? It was supposed to be solved.

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
Are you playing with 0.29.2 ? It was supposed to be solved.
Ye. 29.2. I tried the Aquatic park like the other guy said and it worked fine, it's just the museum and beach that never works. Haven't tried the Amusement Park in awhile but that did work when I tried with Rin early on.

jc95

Jan 23, 2018
Even with 0.29.2 ? Strange :x Does this occur for all girls all the time ? Would you mind sending me a copy of your save file just before ending the date so I can check the variables in game and figure out the problem ? On my hand, it was working fine after fixing the issue which was simply some calculation errors.
I'm in 0.29.2, i dind't saved anything during 0.29.1.

It happens at least with Saiko ( save8 file), Hikari (save9 file) and Kana. I didn't try with others girls.

Edit : reinstalled 0.29.0 + 0.29.2 patch : still broken with Saiko. didn't try others.

(saves renamed to txt, can't upload json file)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
All girls will hopefully be completed and there are polls released each few months to vote for the next girl to be completed. Last poll, Fujiko was the victor. The mayor assistant and the twins were the runners up so I guess next poll, they might be winners meaning your two girls will only be possible much much later.
Ah well, it was wishful thinking (tbh I'm not that fond of Miwa's design though). It just seemed like they've been languishing as "Not yet complete" for quite some time.
I can see some interesting story and dialogue with the twins. Hopefully my hopes are fulfilled ^_^

Oct 17, 2017
"Emancipation: when she has Obedience160 and Affection 160 and the protagonist have succeded the wedding event, an event occurs when the protagonist meets her in her sexy casual outfit at her home ( 4+ required). Utako then decides to cheat on her husband and to accept to date with the protagonist."
I cant trigger this event no matter what i do/how much i wait

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Ye. 29.2. I tried the Aquatic park like the other guy said and it worked fine, it's just the museum and beach that never works. Haven't tried the Amusement Park in awhile but that did work when I tried with Rin early on.
I'm in 0.29.2, i dind't saved anything during 0.29.1.

It happens at least with Saiko ( save8 file), Hikari (save9 file) and Kana. I didn't try with others girls.

Edit : reinstalled 0.29.0 + 0.29.2 patch : still broken with Saiko. didn't try others.

(saves renamed to txt, can't upload json file)
Got it, I'l check what's happening. Thanks for the file!

Reactions: grbt420

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is it just me or is anyone finding the way Saiko is referred to as "Teacher" in her dialog box a little jarring?
Surely it should say "Ms. Saiko" at least for the school hours.

@FreelancerFL Rollback to 0.29.0 and create a new save. Then install 0.29.1 and finally 0.29.2 on top of that. Now try to load your game.

Are you on Windows, OSX or Linux?

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes