Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Why does Lily Kill me on day 8 the walkthrough said that i have to go to the church on day 8?
The WHY of it is explained clearly. You broke the deal you made.
How to stop it? Day 7, Midday: Bring her Aiko. Nobody else will suffice this time. You can bring each girl to Lily only once, so no cheapouts.
Be at the Stream with Aiko around 11:50AM for best results.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Is the Harem ending possible if i have already had sex with all 3 virgin girls or did i already screwed up that chance?

I am in the middle of the game and i need to know if i have to pick and old saved game if i find one or i can continue

U

User_298516

I feel like a dumbass for asking this, but how do you advance the text? No keys or mouse clicks seem to do anything.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Lol, I just went back on Monday after school to warn Lily about the angel, and Hikari was still there nude in doll mode.

Not sure if that is intended or something that might need to be tweaked, but I thought it was hilarious.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Lol, I just went back on Monday after school to warn Lily about the angel, and Hikari was still there nude in doll mode.

Not sure if that is intended or something that might need to be tweaked, but I thought it was hilarious.
Sometimes Lily's Doll Mode doesn't deactivate by itself.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Its supposed to do that when you come out of the pact scene from what I can tell.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Hmmm, just found not an error, but maybe an oversight. I took Kana on a date to the Museum, Sunday Morning, (Day 56) if that matters, and when the date ends and dumps me back at Northside Park - Lake Side, Kana is not with me and I have 4 choices for where to go to. No matter what I pick, the game tells me that I forgot my date with Kana.

Now I did have cheats enabled so I didn't have to grind again, and had accidentally boosted Kana to a 200 affection, so I don't know if that's the issue or not.

Mar 25, 2018
anyone else experienced not being able to give vibrator to any of the girls that are supposedly can accept it? always have the "i don't want that" message when MC gives vibrator to Aiko, Saiko, Naomi, etc

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Does anyone have save 0.29 harem ending please? Lost mine..

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Glassix [v0.30] [Gaweb Studio]- Original Size: 2.93GB

Download Win (696MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes