Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I've just downloaded full 0.30 and the no fullscreen bug is present.
Developer(s) changed screen handling routines and goodbye fullscreen...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I've just noticed that Mitsuko and Saiko share the same idle pose; see below.
Playing on a 1920x1080 resolution produces a fullscreen derp.
It loads in a very small window surrounded by a massive black border. (0.30.1)
The only fix for it is to go into the options and flick the Full Screen option to Off and back to On.

Reactions: Cirro84

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Please can someone share save before you can choose witch ending you want to choose. I go to church but nothing happened and I cant choose any endings

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Torrent version 0.30.1 -

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Please can someone share save before you can choose witch ending you want to choose. I go to church but nothing happened and I cant choose any endings

Non Alie

Nov 7, 2017
I remember kinda liking it at first, now its kinda all over the place with alot of characters and stats.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
does any 1 know what time mother takes her bath
as well as the 2 girls your run in to on the train in the intro ?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So I appear to be missing something vital.
Utako's Lv2 event (yet again). The Wikia says go to their Dining Room when they're both there (around 19:30) and the event should fire. It doesn't. I've triggered Kumiko's LV3 event. I've wasted two whole evenings' worth of obedience gains trying to get this to work.

Before any smart-arse points me to the Search bar, I've been there. Didn't find anything even remotely useful. Even the help I gave someone else doesn't seem to work now.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Utako's Lv2 event (yet again). The Wikia says go to their Dining Room when they're both there (around 19:30) and the event should fire. It doesn't.
Worked OK for me when I just tested it (save attached: Utako's bedroom, both in follow mode, should fire as soon as you enter the dining room).

Looking at secretaryC.xml: aside from them both being in the dining room, the only other condition is Kumiko obedience >= 2

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Worked OK for me when I just tested it (save attached: Utako's bedroom, both in follow mode, should fire as soon as you enter the dining room).

Looking at secretaryC.xml: aside from them both being in the dining room, the only other condition is Kumiko obedience >= 2
Nope. Not triggering for me.
Kumiko's at Lv3 like I said earlier; you may have missed that.
Hang on. You got it to trigger two hours before the Wikia states? Geez. Let me try that.
Nope. Nothing but a 12-point Affection hit.

I'll attach my save and see if you can figure this out for me.

I notice that Utako's poistion in the mornings is listed as Sleeping in the Library Lobby. I'm going to assume that's just a mistake and not intentional.

eriktranaut

Sep 12, 2018
The second step
Raise all girls at level 1 to level 2, but take care to follow these instructions:

• Kumiko before Utako (her second obedience event needs Kumiko level 2+)
  • Aiko before Hanae (her second obedience event needs Aiko level 2+)
  • Still avoid to meet Shizuru (Street I) and Emiri (strip club)
  • Kristina’s second obedience event is better if you are already friends with Kanto (Note: that’s not possible yet in v0.23)
how i can friend with kanto?, note say no before v0.23. so, is now possible to that? and what about :

"Where can you gain his friendship: Atsuko 3rd obedience event, Kristina 2nd and 4th obedience events" how can i raise Atsuko obedience when i cant get hint?

edit : pls someone quote me, soI can know if there is a reply

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I'll attach my save and see if you can figure this out for me.
Looks like you've already triggered Utako's wedding event (showing in Event list), which prevents any further obedience events happening, as she's a faithful wife now.

Need to have done all her obedience events within 28 days of first meeting Utako (i.e. before the wedding or emancipation). The Event list says this save is 35 days after meeting Utako?

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Looks like you've already triggered Utako's wedding event (showing in Event list), which prevents any further obedience events happening, as she's a faithful wife now.

Need to have done all her obedience events within 28 days of first meeting Utako (i.e. before the wedding or emancipation). The Event list says this save is 35 days after meeting Utako?
Thanks, man. Looks like I need to start over if I want to progress with Utako.
I could try a bit of save editing. I've found an "utakosday" value and a "secretarycwedding" value but they're both in the 80,000 range which makes me VERY wary about changing either of them.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes