eriktranaut

Sep 12, 2018
sorry 2post

The second step
Raise all girls at level 1 to level 2, but take care to follow these instructions:

• Kumiko before Utako (her second obedience event needs Kumiko level 2+)
  • Aiko before Hanae (her second obedience event needs Aiko level 2+)
  • Still avoid to meet Shizuru (Street I) and Emiri (strip club)
  • Kristina’s second obedience event is better if you are already friends with Kanto (Note: that’s not possible yet in v0.23)
how i can friend with kanto?, note say no before v0.23. so, is now possible to that? and what about :

"Where can you gain his friendship: Atsuko 3rd obedience event, Kristina 2nd and 4th obedience events" how can i raise Atsuko obedience when i cant get hint?

edit : pls someone quote me, soI can know if there is a reply

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Glassix [v0.30] [Gaweb Studio]- Original Size: 2.93GB

Download Win (696MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you edit Linux instructions?

All of that is unnecessary.

Delete libGLESv2.dll from the folder and it should emulate perfectly in WINE

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
is there any cheats still
Yes. There's a toggle in the options screen now.
@eriktranaut I don't know about befriending Kanto, but there's absolutely no reason to still be using 0.23. Update your version and enjoy some new stuff.
But there're still some girls that are waiting for content. Plus, there's an up-to-date Wikia article for the game now.

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks, man. Looks like I need to start over if I want to progress with Utako.
I could try a bit of save editing. I've found an "utakosday" value and a "secretarycwedding" value but they're both in the 80,000 range which makes me VERY wary about changing either of them.
These changes seem to do the trick (edited version attached):

Change this variable from 47151 to 78150 - it's when you first met Utako, the new number is 2 weeks before the current date in your save57;
\"librarian\":47151,

Change this variable from 1 to 0 - it's what actually prevents obedience events once she's married;
\"varutakoblocked\":\"1\",

Delete these variables, so the wedding won't have happened anymore;
\"utakosday\":88230,
\"secretaryCwedding\":88337,

Papow

May 31, 2017
I played this game long time ago and think it already completed since v. 0.13(or else) after angel came out but it turnout to still keep updating till this day. WOW!

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I played this game long time ago and think it already completed since v. 0.13(or else) after angel came out but it turnout to still keep updating till this day. WOW!
Why did you think it was complete around 0.13?
We might have the existing girls fully fleshed out by 0.36 unless he adds more and the patrons want something else.

@Meushi
Thanks so much. I feel as though that if one was to mess up with Utako there'd either be a huge wedding ring or a massive padlock on her status page.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Please can someone share save before you can choose witch ending you want to choose. I go to church but nothing happened and I cant choose any endings

eriktranaut

Sep 12, 2018
Yes. There's a toggle in the options screen now.
@eriktranaut I don't know about befriending Kanto, but there's absolutely no reason to still be using 0.23. Update your version and enjoy some new stuff.
But there're still some girls that are waiting for content. Plus, there's an up-to-date Wikia article for the game now.
no, i'm using latest version, what i want to know is since i played new version am i able to friend with kanto now? because there at walkthrought says you can if you raise Atsuko obedience, but how..

anyway thanx for reply

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
no, i'm using latest version, what i want to know is since i played new version am i able to friend with kanto now? because there at walkthrought says you can if you raise Atsuko obedience, but how
No you can't befriend Kanto via interacting with Atsuko, as this hasn't been implemented yet.

Note doesn't list any obedience events at all.

In some cases the wiki is describing planned content, not what's in the game currently.

At the moment the only way to befriend Kanto is during .

frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
Hi everybody,

I am looking for a backup of the road utako obedience level 3, because I go round in circles, thank you

eriktranaut

Sep 12, 2018
No you can't befriend Kanto via interacting with Atsuko, as this hasn't been implemented yet.

Note doesn't list any obedience events at all.

In some cases the wiki is describing planned content, not what's in the game currently.

At the moment the only way to befriend Kanto is during .
ok i got it.. thanks

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I dont know if this was reported or not, but the sercet book quest is buggued. I do the step 2, enabled the step 3 but at the other day it resets and goes to step 2 incomplete again.

I do step 2 and 3 on the same day, and then at the next day it goes to being step 2 and 3 incomplete again.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
It feels pretty bad that Utako's 2nd start and Kumiko's 4th star are on the same spot at the same time. It makes it impossible to gather to gather Utako's 2nd star event than the other one if you have Kumiko advanced.

Sure, the goal is to have a balance when corrupting the girls, but still feels pretty meh not being able to get all Kumiko's options if you don't do it right. Not to mention that to have Yatsumi's events you need to wait Utako's meeting as well, making it pretty easy to dodge Kumiko's events.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes