Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
What's wrong with the torrent client? How does this affect computers?
This is a common program of which there are many. It is downloaded from the official site and used. Now, on the contrary, there are more and more games, and large sizes are inconvenient to place on something other than a torrent.
Not a problem. Just haven't don't have a client on my system. One aspect is that I live in a household with many other computers, so I don't want to be hogging the bandwidth. I also don't have access to the server configuration.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Not a problem. Just haven't don't have a client on my system. One aspect is that I live in a household with many other computers, so I don't want to be hogging the bandwidth. I also don't have access to the server configuration.
Since this is not a problem, then why write about it at all. Each user does what is convenient for him. It is convenient for me make links only to the torrent for games of this size. If this is inconvenient for you, then you should not write about it to me, but remember that there is a moderator in the topic. It is the moderator who makes different download options and updates the op...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Since this is not a problem, then why write about it at all. Each user does what is convenient for him. It is convenient for me make links only to the torrent for games of this size. If this is inconvenient for you, then you should not write about it to me, but remember that there is a moderator in the topic. It is the moderator who makes different download options and updates the op...
You have a point. I do get irritated when people just come on these forums to complain that things aren't convenient enough, easy enough, or otherwise to their liking.

Didn't mean to become one of those. ;)

Reactions: J2J and Ric

PrinceAeron

Mar 20, 2020
TORRENT GLASSIX V.0.60 FULL+PATCH
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
zip Glassix 0.60.0.zip (5.88 Gb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.58.0 to 0.59.0.zip (75.2 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.59.0 to 0.60.0.zip (87.89 Mb)

Changelog
Thank you so much, will download and play later.
Still have so much locked content from version...
This game is good but too big. Need some serious dedication if you wanna unlock all scene properly.

Reactions: morphnet and Ric

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
This game would be so awesome with proper animations and maybe generic characters... This and LabRats2 are the best VNs out there, but this one could do with a little bit more sandbox aspect of the game.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Changelog 0.60.1:
Translation
  • French translation updated by CarpeNoctem (Thanks!)
  • Chinese translation updated by Darkbatex (Thanks!)
Bug
  • Fix bug with Sarah's level 3 event images (Thanks CarpeNoctem!)
  • Fix bug mentioning Kanto instead of Ryusei during Bj Contest event (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Added "Must have met Mitsuko" to Lily obedience level 1 event to stay on rail with the content of the event (Thanks TheJohn!)

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met,
because of "girl met" i am missing events, i'll met them when "I" want it, not when "you" want it

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met,
because of "girl met" i am missing events, i'll met them when "I" want it, not when "you" want it
I can't think of any instance where the game spams it five times.
The most I've seen is four. Events don't magically become unavailable. You only have to be careful with Utako.
If you're missing events, just try to catch them alone. If it's obedience events, meet them alone and actually Talk to them.
This may all seem painfully obvious but it may surprise you to know that a number of people skip that step.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Why is the German language not activated in the "config" ?
Which the German translation still in progress ?

"config" open with "Notepad"... Line 28

<!-- <de customname="1" />
<pl customname="0" />-->

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Why is the German language not activated in the "config" ?
Which the German translation still in progress ?

"config" open with "Notepad"... Line 28

<!-- <de customname="1" />
<pl customname="0" />-->
Change those two lines to look like this and it should work:
Code:
<de customname="1" />
<!-- <pl customname="0" />-->
But I can't actually say whether the German translation is actually current /any good.
I'm guessing Polish is commented out because it was either dropped or never implemented.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking through the Config file, I see a character listed that I've never heard of: Ikue.
There's no files, events or scenes for her so I'm guessing that she's a planned character or one that got scrapped fairly early on.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Code:
<de customname="1" />
But I can't actually say whether the German translation is actually current /any good.
I'm guessing Polish is commented out because it was either dropped or never implemented.
Looking through the Config file, I see a character listed that I've never heard of: Ikue.
There's no files, events or scenes for her so I'm guessing that she's a planned character or one that got scrapped fairly early on.
I will test this whether the German translation is any good.

Reactions: Seewolf

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Code:
<de customname="1" />
Both language got dropped indeed. I only keep active language to avoid confusion. The rest is only partially translated.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is there a bug with Tokie's Level 2 event? She's supposed to be at the Hospital between 9 and 12 on Monday mornings (that's very awkward) but never turns up. The Girl List says she's "sleeping" for the next 800 or so minutes but isn't.
I had to drag her manually to where she was supposed to be at that time.

Thank fuck for the event list.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
0.60: This after school scene in the school library with Kana has the wrong speaker.
I've fixed it in my own copy of the game but other people may not be as willing to mess with the .xml files.
Lines 746 and 749 of data\events\sisterA have erroneous references to sisterC.

Last edited:

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
I think ive somehow soft locked kana. Im at 10/10 obedience and have her room key but theres no event between 19-23, on any day.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Daedolon, how am I supposed to complete "Utako's Wedding"?
There's a variety of situations where 28 days have passed and it won't be Saturday.
I have completed "Utako's Emancipation". Is that a contributing factor to the event not firing? The game gave me a reminder that it's supposed to happen today - AFTER 13:00. In the case of the screenshot below, 28 days later will be SUNDAY, not the required Saturday.
If your first meeting with Utako happened AFTER 1PM 28 days ago AND the day is currently a Saturday the game will incorrectly report that before 1PM that it's only 27 days later.

Chimp :D, keep an eye on the map. If it won't fire, have her Follow you to her room.

Last edited:

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
Daedolon, how am I supposed to complete "Utako's Wedding"?
There's a variety of situations where 28 days have passed and it won't be Saturday.
I have completed "Utako's Emancipation". Is that a contributing factor to the event not firing? The game gave me a reminder that it's supposed to happen today - AFTER 13:00. In the case of the screenshot below, 28 days later will be SUNDAY, not the required Saturday.

Chimp :D, keep an eye on the map. If it won't fire, have her Follow you to her room.
My game had crashed after i finished the event, so it triggered the event as completed without raising her level, manually raised her level in the save file and everything went smooth :D

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
So, can anyone help me on this.
I cannot speak with Anael after the first time, the church is always empty, is it a bug or stupidity (mine)?

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes