Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
How can i sleep with married girls after their emancipations? I'm already their boyfriend, but how can i sleep with them?

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
So, can anyone help me on this.
I cannot speak with Anael after the first time, the church is always empty, is it a bug or stupidity (mine)?
You need to see Lily and talk to her about Anael.
I tried warning Lilly and not warning Lilly, cant see what im doing wrong.

Mar 25, 2018
So, can anyone help me on this.
I cannot speak with Anael after the first time, the church is always empty, is it a bug or stupidity (mine)?

I tried warning Lilly and not warning Lilly, cant see what im doing wrong.
if i remember it right, after warning Lily you now must raise her to level 2 and then work to get the Lilyplan event which will lead to the player taking Rin to the church for the angel corruption event after which Anael will be available at the church to level up

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
V0.60 went public today:

Full:

Patch 0.59 to 0.60:

Patch 0.60 to 0.60.1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mind you, you can also keep an eye on when the updates come out at

Reactions: Meushi

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Daedolon, further to my question about Utako's wedding, here's a screen grab of what's going on.
It tells me PRECISELY 28 days later which is not really helpful as I met her around this time 28 days prior.
It should flag it when you wake up on that 28th day or at least before 1PM.

Xiomi

May 29, 2021
Can anyone make android version too, you know this game was amazing because of harem which part of my fantasy was put in this game and i will say thank you dev :)

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Daedolon, further to my question about Utako's wedding, here's a screen grab of what's going on.
It tells me PRECISELY 28 days later which is not really helpful as I met her around this time 28 days prior.
It should flag it when you wake up on that 28th day or at least before 1PM.
That's how it's working.

1622629739797.png

The warning event triggers 28 days after her meeting event but only happens on a Saturday. I'll add a condition to indeed not trigger it after 1PM since it's pointless lol. And it does tell to check on Utako before 1PM.
The wedding event also only triggers in the morning so it should work has intended.

But regarding the general logic of the event it's like this :
Check if the meeting event triggered MORE THAN 28 days ago, not EXACTLY 28 days ago.
Check if it's Saturday.

So if you met Utako on a with the fix on the warning to not trigger in the afternoon, we should be good.

However your point made me wonder why I don't see any event to lock Utako. It seems her wedding can still occur any Saturday after the 28 days meaning she would actually never be locked and the players can just trigger her wedding whenever he wants, which actually would be less of a hassle but make less sense story wise... I'll confirm with CarpeNoctem if I missed an event.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So it works by referencing the TIME you met her first at? That doesn't seem to be too clever in my opinion. Many players would meet her for the first time after 1PM which makes the game give them a reminder at a time that's just too late for it to be useful OR make sense.
This is how it appears on the Saturday morning: (what should be 28 days later, it's a Saturday four weeks after meeting her)
28 days after first meeting (27)
The thing is, that only changes to (28) once the event's time has been passed - and it fires at 15:00 on my current slot, rendering the talk leading to it inert. I deliberately forego me other plans and talk to her as close to 13:00 as I can and she gives her key instead (this is fine, I didn't have it before now). Subsequent talks don't have any effect.
I saw the code you posted above myself from poking around in her file.
I don't know why my save file is acting this way either. I changed nothing with Utako's event file.
Does it matter that I triggered her Emancipation event first?

I'll check to see if it triggers at all the following Saturday.
----------------------------------
Lily is almost amusingly difficult to find somewhere she'll knock boots with you before being level 4.
Being a succubus, I don't think it'd matter too much to her - the "Not here..." thing just doesn't sound right coming from her. After all, she proudly parades around naked in many places.
The other girls I can understand being reluctant to do so - social stigma and police issues.

One more little thing. I brought Hikari to Lily and doll mode boinked her a couple of weeks ago. Now the game isn't loading her outfits.
Because the game thinks she's wearing one, the "What am I doing naked" flee and get dressed function isn't working for her.
My save file has this: \"classmateCoutfit\":\"casual\" which looks okay to me.

Last edited:

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
So it works by referencing the TIME you met her first at? That doesn't seem to be too clever in my opinion. Many players would meet her for the first time after 1PM which makes the game give them a reminder at a time that's just too late for it to be useful OR make sense.
This is how it appears on the Saturday morning: (what should be 28 days later, it's a Saturday four weeks after meeting her)
28 days after first meeting (27)
The thing is, that only changes to (28) once the event's time has been passed - and it fires at 15:00 on my current slot, rendering the talk leading to it inert. I deliberately forego me other plans and talk to her as close to 13:00 as I can and she gives her key instead (this is fine, I didn't have it before now). Subsequent talks don't have any effect.
I saw the code you posted above myself from poking around in her file.
I don't know why my save file is acting this way either. I changed nothing with Utako's event file.
Does it matter that I triggered her Emancipation event first?

I'll check to see if it triggers at all the following Saturday.
----------------------------------
Lily is almost amusingly difficult to find somewhere she'll knock boots with you before being level 4.
Being a succubus, I don't think it'd matter too much to her - the "Not here..." thing just doesn't sound right coming from her. After all, she proudly parades around naked in many places.
The other girls I can understand being reluctant to do so - social stigma and police issues.

One more little thing. I brought Hikari to Lily and doll mode boinked her a couple of weeks ago. Now the game isn't loading her outfits.
Because the game thinks she's wearing one, the "What am I doing naked" flee and get dressed function isn't working for her.
My save file has this: \"classmateCoutfit\":\"casual\" which looks okay to me.
I understand your point for the time (I didn't think that far indeed) but it shouldn't be an issue actually because even if you miss the event you can simply trigger it the next Saturday since there is no event which actually proceed to the wedding without you. So at the moment, Utako can't be locked out of the good ending as I thought at first. Not sure if this is normal or I missed something from CarpeNoctem's code. I'm checking with him.
And the warning event fired for you because there is indeed no condition to only trigger it in the morning which I'll fix in next patch thanks to your feedback.

For Lily, you have a point. But we could stretch it she's worried about being found out by Anael if she fools around too much in public ;)

For Hikari, I would need a save file to check on my side. contact(at)gaweb-studio.com if you can share your file ;)

Thanks!

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
hey, I need some tecnical help. How do I apply the patches? Do I just have to paste all in the glassix folder of do I have to do something else?

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Gaweb Studio
Version of the game:Glassix [v0.60.1 Public]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win:5,7GB

Compressed Size:
Glassix Update patch 0.59.0 to 0.60.0 Compressed:
Glassix Update patch 0.56.0 to 0.60.1 Compressed:

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I understand your point for the time (I didn't think that far indeed) but it shouldn't be an issue actually because even if you miss the event you can simply trigger it the next Saturday since there is no event which actually proceed to the wedding without you. So at the moment, Utako can't be locked out of the good ending as I thought at first. Not sure if this is normal or I missed something from CarpeNoctem's code. I'm checking with him.
And the warning event fired for you because there is indeed no condition to only trigger it in the morning which I'll fix in next patch thanks to your feedback.

For Lily, you have a point. But we could stretch it she's worried about being found out by Anael if she fools around too much in public ;)

For Hikari, I would need a save file to check on my side. contact(at)gaweb-studio.com if you can share your file ;)

Thanks!
Okay, save file zipped and sent :)
AHÁ AHÁ YES.....YEAH If I rememeber correctly, pregnancy is limited to selected endings only.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes