popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Looks like Mom's ignored days keep resetting every time the main character sleeps - even if I change the json - this has been an issue since .60

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Looks like Mom's ignored days keep resetting every time the main character sleeps - even if I change the json - this has been an issue since .60
If you have quick interactions on and enter the same room, that counts as not ignoring her. I always turn quick interactions off when I'm working on that obedience level with her while I'm near the house and save often in case she ambushes me at the mall or something lol

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
If you have quick interactions on and enter the same room, that counts as not ignoring her. I always turn quick interactions off when I'm working on that obedience level with her while I'm near the house and save often in case she ambushes me at the mall or something lol
Thanks for the hint

Reactions: dalzomo

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
FYI:
0.64 release schedule:
  • Released to Fans!
  • Supporter Release: Tuesday 21 September 2021 (in 9 days)
  • PUBLIC Release: Friday 1 October 2021 (in 19 days)

Reactions: Meushi

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Iyo's good ending still doesn't work and i dunno why, i saved her and i have her anal scenes without pain, but with me, her good ending is impossible to do since it's still locked, what i am missing? Is it a bug?

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
TORRENT GLASSIX V.0.64 FULL+ PATCH
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
zip Glassis 0.64.zip (6.01 Gb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.63.0 to 0.64.0.zip (43.12 Mb)
i was having probs with part 1 and 2 of 0.63, part 2 crc errors on missing images. i dont know why the dev doesn't just offer single file upload either as a torrent or on mega or nopy.to

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i was having probs with part 1 and 2 of 0.63, part 2 crc errors on missing images. i dont know why the dev doesn't just offer single file upload either as a torrent or on mega or nopy.to
The dev ONLY offers single file uploads on their . It's F95 that keeps splitting this up.
Also, he uses MEGA and Mediafire. Nobody has a Nopy account without an invitation.

Reactions: Burt

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
The dev ONLY offers single file uploads on their . It's F95 that keeps splitting this up.
Also, he uses MEGA and Mediafire. Nobody has a Nopy account without an invitation.
True but splitting files is not hard TBH so if it has Crc's the person splitting it should check their P.C's ability to do this as it may not have the processing power to do it whilst doing other actions. Crc checking the zipped split would help but it tends to take a long time unless you have a Threadripper

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes