1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I recall playing this game like 1-2 years ago and was extremely fun. I recall however that Yatsumi ending involved sharing with another doctor , is there any change about that, or alternative route? Or is anything planned? I don't mind sharing her with other girls, but don't want other dudes around my girls :ROFLMAO:

I recall being so pissed about that, since she was one of my favorite characters lmao. I'm curious to see how this game grew since last time I've played, but will be sad if that still remains.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I recall playing this game like 1-2 years ago and was extremely fun. I recall however that Yatsumi ending involved sharing with another doctor , is there any change about that, or alternative route? Or is anything planned? I don't mind sharing her with other girls, but don't want other dudes around my girls :ROFLMAO:

I recall being so pissed about that, since she was one of my favorite characters lmao. I'm curious to see how this game grew since last time I've played, but will be sad if that still remains.
With Kei, it's just the sex. She's actually in total love with Dr Hiro.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
With Kei, it's just the sex. She's actually in total love with Dr Hiro.
Thank you for the fast answer. Sad you don't have an option to compromise that relationship or removing her interest, but it's understandable that the focus would be other girls with less content. Hope in the near future we have something like that for her though.

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Probably doesn't make you feel better, but her emancipation implies that she's down with the MC romantically as well seeing as how she was ready for all of them to move in together. That said, yeah, she's a package deal.

I'm fine with how she is personally, the only thing I wish is that you didn't have to always need Dr. Hiro around to initiate regular sex. It's been somewhat fixed with being able to go from having her masturbate in front of you to sex, but that makes the whole scene way too long. Trying to reach her pregnancy ending was a chore.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I wish is that you didn't have to always need Dr. Hiro around to initiate regular sex. It's been somewhat fixed with being able to go from having her masturbate in front of you to sex, but that makes the whole scene way too long. Trying to reach her pregnancy ending was a chore.
I used the toilet and bathtub events a LOT for this purpose.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Not sure about this one. This event was created by CarpeNoctem and at the moment, he's simply focusing on completing the remaining girls. I know he'll add more options to some events he created before once he's done with his girls but I don't know if the alley event is among them.

Reactions: dalzomo

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Probably doesn't make you feel better, but her emancipation implies that she's down with the MC romantically as well seeing as how she was ready for all of them to move in together. That said, yeah, she's a package deal.

I'm fine with how she is personally, the only thing I wish is that you didn't have to always need Dr. Hiro around to initiate regular sex. It's been somewhat fixed with being able to go from having her masturbate in front of you to sex, but that makes the whole scene way too long. Trying to reach her pregnancy ending was a chore.
I don't mind the begining of it. I'm more about the ending and make her understand you're actually superior to him. Although, yes, I would also prefer without other dudes around, but I understand the dev's choice of it in order to give more diversity to the game. That's why I mentioned the ending.

Keep in mind that I'm just making my opinion because her model was one of my favs, that's why my disapointment, but by no means I want to make a negative impression towards the dev. As I said above I understand the idea of giving diversity in events, just gave my opinion because she was one of my favorites.

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Keep in mind that I'm just making my opinion because her model was one of my favs, that's why my disapointment, but by no means I want to make a negative impression towards the dev. As I said above I understand the idea of giving diversity in events, just gave my opinion because she was one of my favorites.
Oh no, I understand. I like Naomi's model, but don't care for her story much myself, so I see where you are coming from.

Reactions: 1tomadeira

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Surely the link works? To me the torrent only gives me error .....
It's a magnet. If your torrent client supports magnets (and let's face it, most of them do), it should work just fine.
I use qBitTorrent. To add a magnet to that, I copy the full link (magnet: included) and open the client.
File -> Add Torrent Link and click Download. Let it do its thing.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
the game is good and the graphics are good but i have the impression it is really cold and i don't like it.

dedios3

Jun 26, 2017
It is rare, for I use the same program, and although it is an ancient version, it has never given me mistakes ...

samadara

Mar 16, 2021
what do i do with the second part just put it in the folder?
Download part 1 and part 2, then right klick part 1 and unzip (with winzip,winrar,7zip etc), with this action, after unzip the 2 parts will be combined to one part, in a new folder.
Finally unzip this new zip and play the game :) , wellcome.

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
is the prostitution avoidable? or is it the bad ending that has prostitution
Yes to both questions. With the exception of Iyo, prostitution is optional for all girls. Iyo's story requires her to prostitute herself, but, if I recall correctly, there is only one potential moment where you'll actually see her with another man and it's avoidable if you make the correct decision/have the correct stats. You might also want to avoid Emiri as she enjoys multiple men and she can lead to other girls getting with other men during one quest.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes