Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is this anywhere near complete yet?
This is the game that first brought me to F95 when it 1st went behind a paywall 4 years ago, having restarted it several times i decided i wasn't coming back to it until it's done, that was 2 years ago
It's roughly 62.1% done I believe.

chody

Dec 13, 2020
so just found this game and to be certain when installing do i need to install part 1 and 2 to get the full game or. i figure i have to install both parts but just checking to be sure because i dont want to do something stupid haha

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
so just found this game and to be certain when installing do i need to install part 1 and 2 to get the full game or. i figure i have to install both parts but just checking to be sure because i dont want to do something stupid haha
You need both Part 1 and 2 but only one from each set of links.
compressed version?
Not yet, have patience.
update v0.61.2 to v0.62.0 ?? :WaitWhat:
It seems you're unobservant. It's in the opening post. You need both parts. There's no patch link (yet).

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
i stop play glassix after 0.34 now 0.62 and still not finished. so bye. if will finish i will try again

Zirnitra

Jun 18, 2017
If you use the cheat option then Iyo's sodomy option is never available, and if you cheat past Utako's bath-house scene then her level 3 or 4 (the one where it referenences that scene) breaks the game, because you are greyed out and can't do anything. Easy fix would be to allow a back button during menus.

Reactions: Mikilande

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Another game that confuses male domination with female domination?
More like male domination should also be listed and emphasized as the norm. There are a few scenes where the MC plays the role of sub for the benefit of the girl, so female domination is technically present. It's just not the rule

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
Is there any timeline, per the creator, on when the game will be 1.0, because I come back to this game every few months and though it's constantly getting updated, it's hard to justify playing through even with cheating for what turns into a few hours for a couple of scenes.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is there any timeline, per the creator, on when the game will be 1.0, because I come back to this game every few months and though it's constantly getting updated, it's hard to justify playing through even with cheating for what turns into a few hours for a couple of scenes.
Afraid not. It's going to take some time yet.

Zirnitra, that situation only happens if you cheat. Cheating does not necessitate a fix.
Cheating circumvents the code, making the game behave in ways that are unintended. Your bug is an unintended effect of such circumvention.
The only fixes that are required are things affect the game under NORMAL circumstances.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes