XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
this game is old as time itself, but still not complete. Means more content for me so who could hate that right?

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Not really sure but if I had to guess I'd say it's an event checker left in just in case some event borks.
That may be, but this has never been an issue before. Now it happpens all the time so I think something has been changed in the last version. I just think it's annoying getting this text on the screen every time you interact with someone.

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
Hi everyone,

I'm probably not the first one to ask this (I couldn't find any answers with a quick search) but is there a way to play this on a mac?
Wine and play-on-mac wouldn't run it.

upsnosegothe

Aug 5, 2020
Hi everyone,

I'm probably not the first one to ask this (I couldn't find any answers with a quick search) but is there a way to play this on a mac?
Wine and play-on-mac wouldn't run it.
Windows 10 in Virtualbox should work if you can install it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I've set Notepad++ to search the entire folder for instances of "Start Event: Daily" to see if there's some way of stopping it popping up.

EDIT 1: As expected, it's taking quite a while.
EDIT 2: 0 hits in 38,438 files. I'm guessing it's part of the core.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bakkis15
Mar 29, 2018
Playing 61.2. Everytime I go to the amusement park I end up getting the message an error has occurred and a log file is created. This repeats then everytime I change the location, go into the menu and back, etc.

Anyone have a solution or an option to turn the message off goes the game seems to be fine.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Playing 61.2. Everytime I go to the amusement park I end up getting the message an error has occurred and a log file is created. This repeats then everytime I change the location, go into the menu and back, etc.

Anyone have a solution or an option to turn the message off goes the game seems to be fine.
There's no way to disable it as under ideal situations, it shouldn't ever pop.
I've found that the following steps help:
1: Disable the cheats, save to a clean file and shut down the game
2: Post the debug.txt here and flag Daedolon about it
3: Wait for a response
4: Delete the debug.txt - it gets bloated quickly
5: Reload game and play without cheats for a while to see if the message comes back
Every time the file starts getting horribly bloated, I just straight up delete it. It tends to happen when AI pathing borks - such as sending Kana to the amusement park at 11PM for no adequately explorable reason or having most NPCs confined to their rooms for an equally inexplicable reason.
Usually the debug just says things like "Max loops reached".

Reactions: mememeandmyself

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
how to get Aiko's level 4, I know that need not to talk to her and wait 3 days for Aiko to come to the bedroom at night to gg, but I can't understand what need to do to make her come to the bedroom at night to gg

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
how to get Aiko's level 4, I know that need not to talk to her and wait 3 days for Aiko to come to the bedroom at night to gg, but I can't understand what need to do to make her come to the bedroom at night to gg
It happens eventually. Completely ignore her for as long as it takes.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is there something like a naming mod? Call me stupid, but i just cant memorise all these non-western names.
They're actually quite easy to remember if you've played the game for any reasonable amount of time.
Describe a character to me and I'll tell you who it is. That's how long I'VE spent on it.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Bakkis15, I know and you're right. It is kinda annoying.

Daedolon, can you shed some light on the "Start Event: Daily" message that now pops up every time you interact with anybody? (0.61.2)
Yeah, it's some debug code I forgot to toggle off in the engine :x It's fixed in 0.62.0.

There's no way to disable it as under ideal situations, it shouldn't ever pop.
I've found that the following steps help:
1: Disable the cheats, save to a clean file and shut down the game
2: Post the debug.txt here and flag Daedolon about it
3: Wait for a response
4: Delete the debug.txt - it gets bloated quickly
5: Reload game and play without cheats for a while to see if the message comes back
Every time the file starts getting horribly bloated, I just straight up delete it. It tends to happen when AI pathing borks - such as sending Kana to the amusement park at 11PM for no adequately explorable reason or having most NPCs confined to their rooms for an equally inexplicable reason.
Usually the debug just says things like "Max loops reached".
it also should be fixed in 0.62. It was due to the AI not being able to calculate travel time to destinations under certain conditions.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
If you have quick interactions turned on, you also need to avoid her completely. When I reach that stage with her, I turn off quick interactions whenever I'm near home. Also, it seems like any event she's involved with also counts to reset the ignored timer.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes