FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Are you going and arrive at the location within the time frame allowed? Check the "Date" tab in the Status menu.
Who did you ask out anyway?
I figured it out. I had scheduled 2 dates with different girls at the same time at the same place. It apparently won't trigger both at once. I just went back before that, and only scheduled one date and it worked.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Weird how you can make a girlfriend out of Yatsumi when Dr Hiro is the one she loves.
I wonder when the other date locations are going to be implemented.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Weird how you can make a girlfriend out of Yatsumi when Dr Hiro is the one she loves.
I wonder when the other date locations are going to be implemented.
She knows who butters her muffin. It's only through MC's help that she's been able to be with Hiro

hyksos

Oct 21, 2016
Hi everyone,

I can't launch the game anymore, all the xml files are missing from the data folder, it's the second time it happens to me, first time I still had the zip file to retrieve them, but I don't anymore and my connection is a bit slow to re-download the entire game, anyone could share me the data folder ?

Thanks !

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hi everyone,

I can't launch the game anymore, all the xml files are missing from the data folder, it's the second time it happens to me, first time I still had the zip file to retrieve them, but I don't anymore and my connection is a bit slow to re-download the entire game, anyone could share me the data folder ?

Thanks !
Not only is that error weird in of itself, it's also weird that you would keep having it.
You'd also want to make sure to exclude / whitelist the whole game from your antivirus' scan folders. It might be automatically quarantining/autodeleting them.

Here it is in any case.

Reactions: hyksos

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
Is there a way to have less (or better yet none) notifications on the screen? It gets really distracting, especially during the sex scenes.

1626370442959.png

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
TORRENT GLASSIX V.0.62 FULL+ PATCH
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
zip Glassix 0.62.0.zip (6.15 Gb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.61.2 to 0.62.0.zip (146.57 Mb)

Sex
  • Added Emika level 4
  • Added Emika good and bad endings
  • Possession events for Rin, Ayumi and Hikari
Translation
  • French translation updated by CarpeNoctem (Thanks!)

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Well it hasn't been reported until after 0.62.0 had been released so i'm afraid not yet. I'll fix it in the patch coming soon.
I don't know if my save is bugged, but, don't forget about Iyo good ending, it doesn't trigger, at least for me.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
0.62.1 Changelog:

Translation
  • French translation updated by CarpeNoctem (Thanks!)
  • Chinese translation updated by Darkbatex (Thanks!)
  • English translation, Fujiko's file, improved by Spectre (Thanks!)
  • English translation, Rin, Ayumi and Hikari's possession events, improved by Spectre (Thanks!)
Bug
  • Fixed bug displaying "Start event" tooltip each time an event started (Thanks Destont!)
  • Fixed bug with Marilyn's event "Shopping for lingerie C" being repeatable after buying the outfit (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed missing translation for "fatherC" (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed character image bug in girl's status page when girl was taking a bath and only showing the towel (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed bug with Emika, Romita, Nabila and Tokie not giving money when asked (Thanks TheJohn!)

Reactions: Meushi

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Is this anywhere near complete yet?
This is the game that first brought me to F95 when it 1st went behind a paywall 4 years ago, having restarted it several times i decided i wasn't coming back to it until it's done, that was 2 years ago

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
the fact that this game is not over yet is mind-boggling I mean it is almost as old as me here in the zone and I can't say that about a lot of games lol

Reactions: LaterGater
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes