Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Not sure if this is right place 2 post this, but Utako's wedding deadline should be **60** days, *NOT* 30!!! (that way you've got some XP Lili levels & can teleport save time!)
Played many times from start & generally have 2 avoid meeting Utako for long time; Already lot Req & mult saves /diff girls gets complicated QUICKLY!

Sidenote: Anybody have link for Compressed version? (Mega has limits)
Thanks
It's not 30 days, it's 28 days. Four weeks. It should not be 60 as when you get the warning, you can just proc it any Saturday afterwards.
Technically, you could proc it on day 280000 if you wanted. The alert is the important thing. Because of the mismatch of the time of the Wedding Event (1PM) and the time I got the alert at (3PM), I honestly thought something was wrong.
I still think the date should roll around after Midnight. This would make entirety of that Saturday day 28 and would result in the event firing ON THAT DAY, WHEN IT IS SUPPOSED TO!

Last edited:

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
I'm getting the bug where when i look at the 2 girls you meet on day 1 Rin and Ayumi at some time in the evening all I see in the window is a towel (in the option where you look at girls stats).
Also I know the wait moves time forward but is there an option to move from like Day 11 - Thu 14:35 to Day 11 - Thu 09:15 ?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm getting the bug where when i look at the 2 girls you meet on day 1 Rin and Ayumi at some time in the evening all I see in the window is a towel (in the option where you look at girls stats).
Also I know the wait moves time forward but is there an option to move from like Day 11 - Thu 14:35 to Day 11 - Thu 09:15 ?
It's not just Rin and Ayumi. That happens when they're taking a bath or just slightly after. On my save it happens with everybody.
There is no way to roll time backwards.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Daedolon, there are some problems with Romita too, none of her pee/bath scenes besides her very first scene(masturbation) are switched, and it's impossible to fix her anal scenes in her pee/bath scenes, it was supposed to work, since these images are in her gallery folder, but it isn't even made in the data of the game.

Oh, i almost forget, Atsuko has some dildo scenes of her daily sex scenes, please, fix it.

Last edited:

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Daedolon, have you had a chance to check my save file as to why Hikari's outfits aren't loading?
It may have gone to your Spam box.
They show up in the Wardrobe change but not in the main game.
Yes, I've fixed it in 0.61.2 ;) Thanks again for the feedback!

It's not just Rin and Ayumi. That happens when they're taking a bath or just slightly after. On my save it happens with everybody.
There is no way to roll time backwards.
So if I understand well, only a towel shows when girls take a bath? I forgot to check this one for the patch 0.61.2. I'll have to check for 0.62.

Daedolon, there are some problems with Romita too, none of her pee/bath scenes besides her very first scene(masturbation) are switched, and it's impossible to fix her anal scenes in her pee/bath scenes, it was supposed to work, since these images are in her gallery folder, but it isn't even made in the data of the game.

Oh, i almost forget, Atsuko has some dildo scenes of her daily sex scenes, please, fix it.
Thanks again for the feedback. Should be fixed in 0.61.2. Though I forgot to check the dildo scenes you talked about. Will do in next version.

itd be cool to see some more outfits eventually great game tho!
Sorry but that won't happen. We're only planning to complete the 3 remaining girls as well as adding some more events but adding new outfits is not planned since it's way too much work on a 2D games. Though you should look forward to Glassix 2 since it'll be in 3D and it should be much easier to handle new outfits.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
If you don't mind my asking, what exactly was the cause?
There is a variable for each girl which determines if you selected "Get Naked" in doll mode and if it's set to 1, then the girl is always displayed naked. Before writing this reply, I thought during your game, there might have been an event forcefully canceling doll mode while the girl was naked which caused the bug and I've added a fix to forcefully cancel this naked variable if the girl is not in doll mode anymore. But now that I'm typing this explanation, I'm wondering if this was really necessary. If you had put doll mode on Hikari in your save file, you could have told her to get dressed which would have fixed your issue. I guess it should be OK with this fix though it was not really necessary in the end. The embarrassed event should still trigger after canceling doll mode so I can't think of any issue so far.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Daedolon, i don't know why, but Iyo's good ending is not working for me, and i did everything correct about her good ending, i saved her and i have her good anal scenes without pain, but when i'll try to do her good ending, it says that i needed to save her in her level 4 obedience when i already did this.

Last edited:

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
Yes, I've fixed it in 0.61.2 ;) Thanks again for the feedback!

So if I understand well, only a towel shows when girls take a bath? I forgot to check this one for the patch 0.61.2. I'll have to check for 0.62.

Thanks again for the feedback. Should be fixed in 0.61.2. Though I forgot to check the dildo scenes you talked about. Will do in next version.

Sorry but that won't happen. We're only planning to complete the 3 remaining girls as well as adding some more events but adding new outfits is not planned since it's way too much work on a 2D games. Though you should look forward to Glassix 2 since it'll be in 3D and it should be much easier to handle new outfits.
Glassix2???!???!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Glassix2???!???!
It's going to happen.
There was a poll on their Patreon for which game out of three people wanted them to work on first.
As far as I know, Glassix 2 won by a landslide.

But worry not, CarpeNoctem is going to continue with Glassix and see it out to completion.

Daedolon, I'm sorry if this has been asked before but is Glassix 2 going to use SBPR again? If it isn't, what will it be?

Last edited:

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Daedolon, i don't know why, but Iyo's good ending is not working for me, and i did everything correct about her good ending, i saved her and i have her good anal scenes without pain, but when i'll try to do her good ending, it says that i needed to save her in her level 4 obedience when i already did this.
Got it, I'll check what's happening and let you know asap.

It's going to happen.
There was a poll on their Patreon for which game out of three people wanted them to work on first.
As far as I know, Glassix 2 won by a landslide.

But worry not, CarpeNoctem is going to continue with Glassix and see it out to completion.

Daedolon, I'm sorry if this has been asked before but is Glassix 2 going to use SBPR again? If it isn't, what will it be?
I'm planning to use Daz3D models + Unity for real time 3D, no more 3D renders. Similar to Lust Complex.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Could someone explain to me exactly what I am supposed to do to actually start a date with one of the girls? I choose the option to ask them on a date. But, once that time comes, I go to their location and nothing happens. I go to the date location and nothing happens. There isn't an option anywhere to actually go on the date. Then sometime in the middle of that day, it gives me a message like "damn, I forgot about the date. She's gonna be mad." What am I supposed to do?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Could someone explain to me exactly what I am supposed to do to actually start a date with one of the girls? I choose the option to ask them on a date. But, once that time comes, I go to their location and nothing happens. I go to the date location and nothing happens. There isn't an option anywhere to actually go on the date. Then sometime in the middle of that day, it gives me a message like "damn, I forgot about the date. She's gonna be mad." What am I supposed to do?
You need to go to the girl and have her follow you to the location of the date.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You need to go to the girl and have her follow you to the location of the date.
I did that but the event didn't trigger. Also, I chose a date to the beach and there are multiple beach locations. I went to all of them...nothing.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I did that but the event didn't trigger. Also, I chose a date to the beach and there are multiple beach locations. I went to all of them...nothing.
Are you going and arrive at the location within the time frame allowed? Check the "Date" tab in the Status menu.
Who did you ask out anyway?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Patch 0.61.2 is available.
Download links and Changelog available here:

So the moderators can update the front page:
Full 0.61:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patch 0.61.0 to 0.61.1:

Patch 0.61.1 to 0.61.2:

Last edited:

Flyte

Sep 2, 2017
Is there something like a naming mod? Call me stupid, but i just cant memorise all these non-western names.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes