Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
And who they characters are?
I'll grant there isn't much in the way of incest in this.
I remember an Aiko/Kana scene that's triggered through one of Lily's events and a mass orgy between the various mothers and daughters once Lily hits obeidence level 4.
I think there's a repeatable Rin/Naomi event and a Kei/Mitsuko/Hikari 3P scene that is also repeatable.
Aside from those, any other incesty scenes are escaping me at the moment.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I'm not counting Rin/Naomi nor Mitsuko/Hikari scenes because neither of those mom/daughter pairs are blood related

But in addition to the Aiko/Kana scene triggered through Lily's L2 obedience event and the mass mom/daughter orgy in Lily's L4 obed event (which does involve Aiko/Kana), both mentioned by Squark, you can also have repeatable 3-ways with Aiko/Kana once you've unlocked doll mode on both. And you can finger Aiko while Kana watches and jills off during Kana's L2 obed event

You can fuck Ayumi in front of her dad in Yatsumi's L3 obed event and in front of her mom in Fujiko's L4 one. You can fuck Atsuko while her son watches and jerks off in her L3 obed event and fuck her in front of him again in a later event in the mall. And you can fuck Utako and Kumiko in front of each other in Kumiko's L4 event and have a 3-way with them both in Utako's emancipation one. And finally, there are multiple 3-ways with the twins Eimi & Yae including ones where they kiss and trib each other

I haven't dug further to see if there are more in the endings, but those are the non-step-related events I know about

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I'm not counting Rin/Naomi nor Mitsuko/Hikari scenes because neither of those mom/daughter pairs are blood related

But in addition to the Aiko/Kana scene triggered through Lily's L2 obedience event and the mass mom/daughter orgy in Lily's L4 obed event (which does involve Aiko/Kana), both mentioned by Squark, you can also have repeatable 3-ways with Aiko/Kana once you've unlocked doll mode on both. And you can finger Aiko while Kana watches and jills off during Kana's L2 obed event

You can fuck Ayumi in front of her dad in Yatsumi's L3 obed event and in front of her mom in Fujiko's L4 one. You can fuck Atsuko while her son watches and jerks off in her L3 obed event and fuck her in front of him again in a later event in the mall. And you can fuck Utako and Kumiko in front of each other in Kumiko's L4 event and have a 3-way with them both in Utako's emancipation one. And finally, there are multiple 3-ways with the twins Eimi & Yae including ones where they kiss and trib each other

I haven't dug further to see if there are more in the endings, but those are the non-step-related events I know about
Yeah I know that but i was hoping to incest for mc like mc and his mom and sister. But whatever good luck with your game.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah I know that but i was hoping to incest for mc like mc and his mom and sister. But whatever good luck with your game.
Game is actually complete, no need to to wish anyone luck.
Also, Kana is related to Kei through his father's line. I feel that counts.
We never hear of Kei's blood mother or even her name, so that's a moot point.

Reactions: dalzomo

blackrose33

Jan 9, 2020

I think you forgot about Rin and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes