AkaQ

May 23, 2022
OK, got it, thanks =)
These here are the events we are talking about.
Just follow the prerequisites like the specific day, time and place and they should proc.
You can search for anything you are in doubt in the quest list.
And don't mind the greyed out ones, game is buggy in tracking what you've already done lol.

Aus74328

Aug 13, 2019
How to disable a trigger "<Protagonist> must not have found the way to control Anael's spell yet" in a save (for a secret girl quest)?
Enable "Kei must not have found the way to control Anael's spell yet"
Remove the following from save:
\"varsecretdiscovered\":\"1\",

Rolf55

Nov 16, 2019
Hey, when i start the Game up it just stops here and i cant get into the Game. I've redownloaded the game twice now and it didn't change anything. is there something i'm missing? Glassix.png

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Hey, when i start the Game up it just stops here and i cant get into the Game. I've redownloaded the game twice now and it didn't change anything. is there something i'm missing? View attachment 3593744
Don't know how to fix this but have you tried putting the game in a shorter path or to execute as administrator?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
With bugfixes nowhere to be seen, what's the progress on this?

Yeah, sorry about that. I've been quite lazy those last few months... Going back into it now. I'll try to deliver a patch this month.

I have no idea why, but the shorter path worked.
Thanks so much
The game path must not contain any special characters (in your case, #). I guess I'll add a FAQ file with next patch cause several players stumble upon this. I never used special characters for my folders so I was not aware of this limit.

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
There's also a missing image with a bunch of errors if you try to have sex while staying the night in Mitsuko's room

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah, sorry about that. I've been quite lazy those last few months... Going back into it now. I'll try to deliver a patch this month.
I wouldn't call working on Glassix 2 being lazy.
-------------
Does anyone know where the best place to bring Tokie on a date would be, given her main interests are Spiritual and Musical? There is a way to cheat a character's interests but I really don't want to do that. I'm guessing the Aquatic Park but taking her to her workplace on a date seems weird.

Last edited:

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Does anyone know where the best place to bring Tokie on a date would be, given her main interests are Spiritual and Musical? There is a way to cheat a character's interests but I really don't want to do that. I'm guessing the Aquatic Park but taking her to her workplace on a date seems weird.
Shrine or Show?
I gave up on the date/girlfriend mechanic.
It takes waaay to much time, to gain so little points, and you won't get any extra sex scene for it.
I just cheated and made them gf already. It's a thing you can do... just to let you know...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Shrine or Show?
I gave up on the date/girlfriend mechanic.
It takes waaay to much time, to gain so little points, and you won't get any extra sex scene for it.
I just cheated and made them gf already. It's a thing you can do... just to let you know...
I know full well how to cheat at this game. I just prefer not to.

It takes waaay too much time, to gain so little points
A minimum of two dates once they hit 160 Affection is too much?

Daedolon, I know you said you'd try to deliver a patch this month but we are running out of May.

Last edited:

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Daedolon, I know you said you'd try to deliver a patch this month but we are running out of May.
Lol, that's true... We're even totally out of May now and still no patch... Sorry about that, I got swamped with new web dev projects in May which was not planned and took most of my time. Followed by Glassix 2 new event editor which I still haven't finished but should be done soon. I'll work on the patch after that, should be out in 1 or 2 weeks top! Sorry for the delay :x By the way, I kept a short list of bug to fix but which one makes you so eager to get a patch out of curiosity?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Lol, that's true... We're even totally out of May now and still no patch... Sorry about that, I got swamped with new web dev projects in May which was not planned and took most of my time. Followed by Glassix 2 new event editor which I still haven't finished but should be done soon. I'll work on the patch after that, should be out in 1 or 2 weeks top! Sorry for the delay :x By the way, I kept a short list of bug to fix but which one makes you so eager to get a patch out of curiosity?
I dunno about them, but for me it's the fing clicking one. It makes the game borderline unplayable and I have not found a way to work around or fix it myself

Reactions: Harem Route

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Fing clicking one?
I don't know which particular issue dalzomo is referring to but I have an issue with the dropdown menu overlapping characters. As an example:
If you decide to save and quit after a school day while still in the classroom, the menu will drop down on top of Saiko and will register clicks on her instead of the menu. You can save because there's nothing under that, but the Quit button overlaps with her. Maybe give the menu priority over the characters.
Harem Route reported earlier that there's a missing image and error message bomb if you sleep with Mitsuko and try to have sex with her.
Not really a bug but the Thank You message that shows up when you boot the game could do well with a Settings toggle so that there'd be no need to do some end-user level file modding to disable it.

I know what it's like to be completely swamped with things. I can sympathise.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Fing clicking one?
I'm not surprised you don't remember, as it was reported in December

Once again, more glasses clicking bug (on pc, version 1.0.1). Glasses work fine when you click when you're not mousing over any character. However, if you right click while your mouse is over a character, the glasses show up and immediately disappear, forcing you into dialogue. Same happens if your glasses are out and you left click to change mode. It's frustrating - having to be so position aware, especially when there are a lot of girls in the room and not a lot of space to wiggle %)
That's weird, I've tried to reproduce your bug on my side but right clicking on a girl properly display the glasses and does not trigger the conversation. Only a left click does. Closing glasses with right click over a girl also work fine on my end. Do you have a special mouse maybe? Could you check the data/config.xml file and confirm the <platform> tag is set to desktop and not mobile or web maybe ? This behavior should only occur if the Touch controls are enabled but on PC, it should be disabled and only use Mouse controls.

Does she appear in the select field in the Girls status page?
Yup, it is set to desktop, my mouse is pretty cheap and standard, so no fancy functions, and I checked it for double clicking so it's not the case either.

Also, I think it actually worked fine until I got the upgrade to see girls naked instead of underwear.
Daedolon I can confirm this behavior, and expand on it. In addition to requiring the vision upgrade, it only appears to happen with girls who have been offered to Lily and thus have doll mode. I have also observe the vision upgrade automatically activating when rightclicking on a non-offered girl instead of waiting until you leftclick again to turn it on

I too have my game in desktop mode
Normally, Lily and Anael should disappear when you choose an ending, just unlocking the option to select a girl when you talk to them. I'll look into it, thanks!

Got it, that might be the difference indeed, I'll check it. Thanks!

Ah, thanks for the details, that'll make it easier to fix!

Noted, I'll look into it, thanks for the feedback!

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I don't know which particular issue dalzomo is referring to but I have an issue with the dropdown menu overlapping characters. As an example:
If you decide to save and quit after a school day while still in the classroom, the menu will drop down on top of Saiko and will register clicks on her instead of the menu. You can save because there's nothing under that, but the Quit button overlaps with her. Maybe give the menu priority over the characters.
Harem Route reported earlier that there's a missing image and error message bomb if you sleep with Mitsuko and try to have sex with her.
Not really a bug but the Thank You message that shows up when you boot the game could do well with a Settings toggle so that there'd be no need to do some end-user level file modding to disable it.

I know what it's like to be completely swamped with things. I can sympathise.
Thanks both of you for the reminders. I've installed a new bug tracking tool for myself to keep track of all that more easily from now one. I'll let you know once those bugs are fixed!

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Yup, it is set to desktop, my mouse is pretty cheap and standard, so no fancy functions, and I checked it for double clicking so it's not the case either.

Also, I think it actually worked fine until I got the upgrade to see girls naked instead of underwear.
Ok so I've been trying to reproduce this issue without success so far, enabling doll mode and improved X-Ray during testing like explained but to no avail. Right clicking on a girl triggers the X-Ray and nothing else, as the code is supposed to.

1718533943476.png

X-Ray condition is right click while girl interaction is left click. Only on mobile where it's a tap gesture could it be confused since interaction is quick tap while x-ray is long tap. When you boot the game, on the first page, it clearly shows desktop platform right?

Or it might have to do something with how I test stuff since variables get a string type instead of the normal int type which could explain the different results. Would either of you have a save file with the issue to share so I can check it again?
Or it might be due to update issue? Did you use a patch or full version when this happened? Did you overwrite files or unzip to new clean folder?

Squark ⚧❤️ I've been able to fix your issue. Thanks again for the feedback.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes