TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Now to help you guys, to get the new characters. Before you step into the zones where they are save since they have multiple choices that will give different pics and if you dont do it then you'll have to restart the game all over again.
Nurse: Any weekday at 17:00 corridor in the 2nd floor of the hospital.
2 sale girls: Weekend 14:00 in the Mall A.
Baker: "ok so last girl is found by going to dinner at 8pm at home...your mom talks about the baker... and it leads you there to meet her.... I did it on a Tuesday...but I think the only requirement is to show up for dinner at 8pm"
completed now :3

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sister's level 4 scene is just get obedience to level 3 100/200 and go to bed, Mom's is get her to level 3 100/200 and ignore her for a few days (just go whole week) and go to bed and she'll wake you up at midnight cause you've been ignoring her. side note, swore I had a guide as a spoiler for me to update cause the dev takes time to post his. I may of deleted it and forgot. guess I could just copy and paste dev's guide and then add the additions that I've found.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Sister's level 4 scene is just get obedience to level 3 100/200 and go to bed, Mom's is get her to level 3 100/200 and ignore her for a few days (just go whole week) and go to bed and she'll wake you up at midnight cause you've been ignoring her. side note, swore I had a guide as a spoiler for me to update cause the dev takes time to post his. I may of deleted it and forgot. guess I could just copy and paste dev's guide and then add the additions that I've found.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is this it? o_O

Reactions: Deleted member 1897

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
people are still complaining to him
Jimmy Adamettin
Err... after applying patch 0.11.1, when clicking on options menu, every label become invisible and I'm unable to do anything. They still do what they are supposed to, in fact clicking on "back" button I'm able to get back on the menu, but labels here are "empty" as well.
That's the issue that I'm currently having, while using the latest version + patch.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
0.11.3 to 0.11.4 patch is out as on
Changelog

Bug corrected :
  • Corrected christmas event options which triggered a "Not here" reaction sometimes
  • Corrected spelling mistake for save/load in russian language
  • Corrected flickering text when choices appeared and skipped too fast
  • Corrected some events not properly unlocking in gallery
  • Corrected bug in save file list
The above link doesn't seem to work. Direct link to mega:

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
PasteBin: pastebin.com / PuD8GNVK
Paste into a blank notepad file, save as gallery.json and put into the saves folder. This should give u full gallery (v0.11.4)

source:8chan

Reactions: sniff3005
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes