Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
added the updates and patch as well updated the change log

Sunsunil6

Aug 5, 2016
i have Glassix v0.11.1, but the patch says from v0.11.4 to 0.12.0, so do i need v0.11.1 to v0.11.4 or i just need to download the update patch of v0.11.4 to v0.12.0, what to do?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I mean I used to enjoy this game quite a bit but since the last few updates... egh. I hate the big ass maps that force you take long ass routes that just waste your time and it's feeling a bit off from what I enjoyed about the game... :/

Reactions: sniff3005

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
the patreon said 11 to 12 update
not sure and I don't remember removing the patches.

gimme

Aug 6, 2016
I mean I used to enjoy this game quite a bit but since the last few updates... egh. I hate the big ass maps that force you take long ass routes that just waste your time and it's feeling a bit off from what I enjoyed about the game... :/
I thought it had good potential but the state it's in now was not what I expected it to be. No meaningful interactions outside of preset level up scenes with nothing but grind in between. Characters don't even react to you except during toilet and bath scenes. It's just pointlessly wide with no depth.

Reactions: TCMS

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
there are other scenes that occur during certain times at certain places with certain characters.

Crohnaak

Aug 7, 2016
I've formatted my computer and forgot about Glassix. I will need to play the game again...

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
there are other scenes that occur during certain times at certain places with certain characters.
Yeah, but as was said, you need to go long between them. The new characters are nice, and the included ones written by the guy who seems to put cats on his chicks are more fleshed out than the original characters. I loved the idea of this when it first came out, but it has become like a puddle.

I'd rather he flesh out a girl or two completely before expanding out the city and adding more empty locations that don't add much to the core of the game.

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
I'd rather he flesh out a girl or two completely before expanding out the city and adding more empty locations that don't add much to the core of the game.
This has been his plan since the beginning though, he's been talking about a dating mechanic for as long as I can remember. The problem was, there was no where to take your date. Now he added a mall, an amusement park, a museum, etc. And if you pay attention, at least with Hikori, or whatever the hell the principal's daughter is named, she talks about "the next time we go shopping" in her lvl3 or 4 scenes, I believe she's talking about a date thats not in the game yet. He's doing everything he said he was gonna do, so far, its just taking him a while to do it. And the impression that I get is that its easier for him to program each mechanic all at once. If you look at his updates, hes done all lvl1 scenes, then lvl2, etc, until he did half of lvl4 then the other half with his last update. And the new characters, just strike me as fodder. The new nurse, is for the mom story line, the cop I imagine is for a shoplifting angle, probably with the principles daughter, as well as the sister's teacher Okami, or ?whatever her name is, dealing with the husband. As well as various vendors. (Although he may flesh them out as well. IDK.)

I agree, right now, its quite the mish mash of random but, if you look behind the curtain, there is a certain logic to how he is doing things. Of course I could be completely wrong and talking out my ass. :)

(Actually, the only part that I find confusing, is what the hell hes doing with the succubus. But even that, I think he's getting the main gameplay out of the way first.)

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
it also helps to look at the walkthrough which gives an idea of whats implemented and whats planned

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
This has been his plan since the beginning though, he's been talking about a dating mechanic for as long as I can remember. The problem was, there was no where to take your date.
Oh I know this, I have been following the game, but the updates are always small bites up the relationship chain. With the first few, until at least 0.08 or 0.10, there was the focus on the girls. Then it was a sudden rush outwards to add all the extra mechanics without focusing on the content. It's his game, he can move along as he wants, it just makes me not want to bother with each release without some more focus, without having huge maps to move around on. I do like the game, and would like to see more, it would feel better with more of the content and mechanics fleshed out without all the walking around places.

U

User_10739

I love this game but it is a bitch figuring out how to get places... I need to make a 10" x 20" map for my wall.
I hope they expand the hospital girls & librarian.
Also thankful for the built in cheats otherwise I would have given up long ago!

And who the hell is Diedre???

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
I love this game but it is a bitch figuring out how to get places... I need to make a 10" x 20" map for my wall.
I hope they expand the hospital girls & librarian.
Also thankful for the built in cheats otherwise I would have given up long ago!

And who the hell is Diedre???
the building icon next to the hourglass is the map button and if you hover your mouse over the footsteps icon it will tell you where it takes you

U

User_10739

the building icon next to the hourglass is the map button and if you hover your mouse over the footsteps icon it will tell you where it takes you
Yeah, I get that but it is not real helpful when you have to navigate where all the characters are at any given time or where they live/work and how to get there in a timely fashion...

Anyway, I am done, I have run out of chicks to offer up and there were no consequences...

How do you get the St.Patrick's events to trigger?

Last edited by a moderator:

DRKNX

Aug 18, 2016
Yeah, I get that but it is not real helpful when you have to navigate where all the characters are at any given time or where they live/work and how to get there in a timely fashion...

Anyway, I am done, I have run out of chicks to offer up and there were no consequences...

How do you get the St.Patrick's events to trigger?

U

User_10739

Yeah, I already read that, for some reason I couldn't get it to trigger. Oddly enough when I opened the game again later the event was showing in Sarah's gallery as unfulfilled but it wasn't there earlier in the day because I went through them all trying to get a 100%. After finding it the next Saturday it worked.

The only thing I am missing is Okimi's classroom special

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
I was having prob finding that one too... until I thought about it...
She needs to goto the girls bathroom in the school around 11am to 12
not really sure on exact time it might even be 12:30

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes