Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
The AI in this game is just too good, at lunchtime there are 3-5 girls who all rush to the bathroom.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm getting reports that in some cases, the game will freeze on you if you walk into a girl in the bathroom and have to "leave quietly". Can anyone verify that is fixed?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Yup there is an invisible girl that breaks the game and you are given 2 responses of leave quietly

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I'm getting reports that in some cases, the game will freeze on you if you walk into a girl in the bathroom and have to "leave quietly". Can anyone verify that is fixed?
Not fixed in v0.13.0. You get the [inception: don't mind me] option to watch a girl urinate (Kana, in my case). When she's finished, you normally see [take it out] and [leave quietly] as options. However, it shows [leave quietly] and [leave quietly] (twice) with no option to [take it out]. I clicked on the top one and crashed.

I'm curious if the bottom [leave quietly] would have resulted in the game not crashing since that is the normal position of the [leave quietly] option, but didn't try. I was pretty jaded because I (stupidly) hadn't saved in 2 hours. The dev made it very clear that bugs were to be expected in this version, so that's my own fault for not saving. Still love the game.

Last edited:
U

User_10739

Word to the wise. When using doll mode, dress them before releasing control! I stripped Mom in front of Hanae and released her naked, she ran away in shame and hasn't been seen for 3 days now. Apparently she is naked somewhere on the Eastside wanting to go to her room...

This has totally fucked my progression with Hanae :(

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
Word to the wise. When using doll mode, dress them before releasing control! I stripped Mom in front of Hanae and released her naked, she ran away in shame and hasn't been seen for 3 days now. Apparently she is naked somewhere on the Eastside wanting to go to her room...
In my game the mother has been missing for days and the sister is somewhere peeing, for at least two days now. I left the mom in doll mode just to get her to stay put for five fucking minutes... it didnt work.

As a side note, Gaweb has built a lot of trust as far as delivering so Im not gonna complain too much and Ill just wait for the patch, but HOLY SHIT! did this update BREAK this game. (Just had to say it once, now ill wait for the fix.)

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Added a cheat to teleport to girls by clicking on their image in the status page

Added a cheat to teleport to an room by double clicking on the room in the city map menu

Doesnt work for me

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
I love it when my family is maxed on all biological needs and so the AI can't figure out what to do first, essentially meaning that they stay inside their rooms and stare off into space. The AI is nearly as stupid as the one in ES: Oblivion.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
anyone figure out how to cheat ?

Cheats :

For players who don't want to grind (again), you can increase obedience and affection using the cheat in game. Open the girls status menu and simply click on the obedience or affection text in the top right panel to increase it. You'll still need to trigger obedience event properly though.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Here's a better walkthrough (attached) in Word format. I took the original information from from and spent a few hours polishing it. Added a ton of formatting, added girl's home locations, made event locations much more detailed, added both standard and 24h time to events since the game uses 24h, some proofreading and sorting. Most of the work was just in formatting and making it easier to read. Feel free to use it, update it, print it, spread it around, I really don't care. It all supports the game in one way or another. I will update it once Gaweb updates the original walkthrough for 0.13 with more current info.

Last edited:

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
there is no file for download
Thanks for the heads up. That was a little unintuitive. Seems updating files on mega changes the link even if the file name stays the same. I guess I should have just left that 1 bracket the wrong color. Heh. Learn something new everyday.

Renegadeaw

Jan 22, 2017
Cheats :

For players who don't want to grind (again), you can increase obedience and affection using the cheat in game. Open the girls status menu and simply click on the obedience or affection text in the top right panel to increase it. You'll still need to trigger obedience event properly though.
Pretty sure this is not what he was referring to. There is mention in the changelog of two new cheats having been added to the game, Teleporting to a room by clicking on it in the Map, and Teleporting to a girl by clicking on her photo in the Status Page. Neither of these seem to be working.

I've also encountered some other bugs.

- If you place a girl into doll-mode and leave her for more than an hour without bringing her out of it, she seems to be effectively removed from the game. She will no longer be in the place where you left her, and will show as in doll-mode in the character status page, but with an empty location field.

- Additionally, the game seems to be having problems showing more than 3 girls at a time in the same room, whereas before it could show at least 5.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Thanks for the heads up. That was a little unintuitive. Seems updating files on mega changes the link even if the file name stays the same. I guess I should have just left that 1 bracket the wrong color. Heh. Learn something new everyday.
Small files (10MB max) can be uploaded/attached to your post.

Last edited:
Reactions: jpsimon
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes