Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Oh 13.1 is out, enjoy.

Updated main thread.

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Just found an odd BUG
I started over with the game of course...
After meeting Utako in the library lobby
the next morning I tried the cheat to goto her apartment...
by clicking on her avatar in the char Menu
I guess and got a black screen with no way to use the other cheats to get out of it....
had to close the program to clear it

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Assuming those patch notes are correct, this walkthrough (attached) should be accurate for v0.13.1. Just a few days ago (v0.13.0), I completed a full game and did every event available to test stuff for this, and it doesn't look like anything major changed with v0.13.1 so I don't see a reason to go through it all again. The information came straight from Gaweb's walk-through mostly, I just made it easier to read/print/decipher. Added a ton of formatting, added girl's home locations, made event locations much more detailed, added both standard and 24h time to events since the game uses 24h, some proofreading and sorting, changed some wording, consolidated info, and fixed 3 schedule errors. Have a good one.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Just found an odd BUG
After meeting Utako in the library lobby
the next morning I tried the cheat to goto her apartment...
by clicking on her avatar in the char Menu
I'm guessing that's because she doesn't have an apartment, so the game didn't know where to put you. These girls are all homeless and appear to be at "unknown" (that's what the bio says) after hours. Or, at least, that's how it was in v0.13.0.
  • Daisuki : Baker
  • Nabila : Underwear shop saleswoman
  • Kristina : Cloth shop saleswoman
  • Fujoki : School secretary
  • Yatsumi : Hospital secretary
  • Utako : Librarian
  • Penny : Stewardess
  • Emika : Stewardess
  • Chan Mei : Waitress

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
i can't up level 1 okimi chain, she don't come to forest at 8:00, any idea?
sorry for my english

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
i can't up level 1 okimi chain, she don't come to forest at 8:00, any idea?
sorry for my english
well there is a way to cheat it... sorta... go to her before the time sorta or about the time she is suppose to be there
then have her follow you but do not go anywhere...
then goto the MAP (myself I have to click the spot that I am trying to cheat to many times for it to catch for a few seconds) and it will teleport you and Okimi to the spot and it will also start the scene

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
How do I trigger Sarah level 3. I brought her to the entertainment park at 10 pm on the weekend but no scene triggered

DRKNX

Aug 18, 2016
How do I trigger Sarah level 3. I brought her to the entertainment park at 10 pm on the weekend but no scene triggered
there was an error in the codes of her event, so you can't do her event. I manage to do it because I fixed it on my own.

Reactions: Henz

DRKNX

Aug 18, 2016
Please share what you did or upload a file
paste this in \data\events\

In version 12, it was <hour operator="in" value="21,22" />, but in this version, it was <hour operator="eq" value="21,22" />, I just change it back.

Reactions: s_1_n

s_1_n

Nov 19, 2016
paste this in \data\events\

In version 12, it was <hour operator="in" value="21,22" />, but in this version, it was <hour operator="eq" value="21,22" />, I just change it back.
Thanks a lot man, i am having trouble with her obedience event.....
already had to start playing from the beginning twice because of a bug in her event.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
One word of warning to those intending to use the spare characters as "lily fodder" characters like the librarian wont trigger the event and you get a game over scene.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes