letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
paste this in \data\events\

In version 12, it was <hour operator="in" value="21,22" />, but in this version, it was <hour operator="eq" value="21,22" />, I just change it back.
A little concerned that he's using two different values that work both "eq" and "in" are used in other events which work this may lead to some more bugged scenes later.

but whats more interesting about how he did this which would interest any real cheaters is you can change all event locations where only one trigger is needed (your presence and the targets) to anywhere you want. by changing the location where the target will go at the time of the event. like changing hospitalroomC to roomC would put the event in kana's room
Warning not a good idea to use places where other events happen frequently

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Doesn't run on Linux. It's unfortunate. Earlier versions have Linux version.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
if I Had saved progress on older version can it be moved on the new version and how to do it if it work !

Pollyanna

May 14, 2017
if I Had saved progress on older version can it be moved on the new version and how to do it if it work !
I don't think saves are transferable in the new versions of Glassix, but the developer was thoughtful enough to include an easy function to regain your progress. In the menu for each girl you can add affection and obedience points just by clicking the corresponding stat, and then talk to the girl to trigger her obedience cap scene. It's not really cheating if you are just using it to regain what you already had.

It's not as ideal as just continuing your save, but it's better than starting over :)

Reactions: Cockgoblin

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I keep seeing crashes if I use the 'click on the gal in her profile page to go to where the gal is' feature. It's not consistent, but usually after I do this a few times, the game freezes. Sure, I can navigate around the map, but I'm lazy that way.

I can always fall back on a save or something, but of course I need to get into the saving habit, since this seems to be an issue for me.

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
I keep seeing crashes if I use the 'click on the gal in her profile page to go to where the gal is' feature. It's not consistent, but usually after I do this a few times, the game freezes. Sure, I can navigate around the map, but I'm lazy that way.

I can always fall back on a save or something, but of course I need to get into the saving habit, since this seems to be an issue for me.
If they are in a invalid location it will crash

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Download full :

I've split the zip in several parts as requested. I'll add more hosts as well as a patch 0.13 to 0.14 tomorrow (crappy connection)

What's new ?

• Hanae level 3 & 4
  • Shizuru level 1, 2 & 3
  • New duo commands for Rin + Ayumi
  • New duo commands for Aiko + Kana in doll mode
  • Lots of pathfinding issues solved
  • Lots of AI fixes and balance
  • Balance in affection loss (when ignored or repeated follow command)
  • Hints and Walkthrough updated to v0.14
  • And more detailed in the changelog

mattauz

Jun 13, 2017
How do I merge the parts into a file that works. I tried renaming them so they are zips but it causes them to not work properly.

float99

Aug 10, 2016
How do I merge the parts into a file that works. I tried renaming them so they are zips but it causes them to not work properly.
I'm using 7zip, so I don't know if this will work for other archivers, but you just select one file to Open Archive with. You shouldn't have to do any renaming or anything special with the files.

mattauz

Jun 13, 2017
I'm using 7zip, so I don't know if this will work for other archivers, but you just select one file to Open Archive with. You shouldn't have to do any renaming or anything special with the files.
Ah it looks like 7zip wasn't picking the files up by default. Used open with and it worked fine.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017

Download full :

I've split the zip in several parts as requested. I'll add more hosts as well as a patch 0.13 to 0.14 tomorrow (crappy connection)

What's new ?

• Hanae level 3 & 4
  • Shizuru level 1, 2 & 3
  • New duo commands for Rin + Ayumi
  • New duo commands for Aiko + Kana in doll mode
  • Lots of pathfinding issues solved
  • Lots of AI fixes and balance
  • Balance in affection loss (when ignored or repeated follow command)
  • Hints and Walkthrough updated to v0.14
  • And more detailed in the changelog
In addition: old saves are incompatible. So you'll have to start a new game.

Reactions: jason95821

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Download patch 0.13.1 to 0.14.0 : or
If you install the patch, you'll have to manually rename some old folders which names have changed. Rename mother to motherA, sister to sisterA, principal to principalA and demon to demonA in the folders scenes and characters. You'll also have to rename the same 4 character icons inside the characters folder. Then you should be good to go.

U

User_10739

This is too big a game to have to keep starting from scratch. It took me so long to do a 100% of v12 I only played 2 weeks of v13 before I got bored of doing everything again and abandoned it. I want to get the 2 girls at the hospital but I think only 1 is in this update and I had hoped to spoil the librarian's wedding plans, but there is nothing for her.

motai

May 13, 2017
started a new game and everyone goes to the bathroom and stays there ...
i tried to download the whole file for a clean build but your filenames dont link to zip or rar file formats correctly for a multi archive. so nothing will uncompress correctly for me using winrar.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes