Schw

May 26, 2017
Open the last save in Texteditor and just rename all mother to motherA, sister to sisterA, principal to principalA and demon to demonA. It works for me on the updated version

Twice

May 7, 2017

Patch 0.14.1

This patch solves several bugs :

• Another important issue with the AI has been solved. This should clear a strange behavior from girl who were going to wrong places at the wrong time.
  • The city map click bug has been solved. You'll be redirected to the girls status page only by clicking on their visible icons now
  • You can't cheat and teleport to girls in unknown locations
  • Some events which were not forwarding time properly are now doing it properly
  • Corrected the St Patrick trigger conditions which were completely wrong and prevented it from triggering before. Note that Sarah NEEDS to be present in the museum venue A to trigger the event.
  • The anal option during bath event has been corrected
  • A few more fixes listed in the changelog
Another small but important change for this patch is that now, some choices will impact future events and choices. For the moment only Hanae and Shizuru events level 3 are concerned and could impact which girl will become their lovers. I'll wait to see where CarpeNoctem is going with this but it seems quite interesting :p I don't have much time myself to create branches in my stories but maybe in the future :) However this should be good news for some of you who felt the game was too linear. This will give the ability to add branches to the game like classic visual novels usually do.

This patch also improves the AI behavior and solves a lot of small problems here and there. The AI correction is tricky because many different feedback can be linked to the same issue. So if you see a problem you already saw before after applying this patch, be sure to report it again so I can check it again.

On another note, I'm also checking the possibility to create a torrent for the game to make it much easier in the future to download and share it. I'm not familiar with the process yet so I'll need some time to be sure it'll work as I think it should.

As always, thanks a lot for your feedback and support !

Reactions: Radium

POMLT

Jun 12, 2017
I Can't find Sarah. According to Walkthrough She is "[Westside/School/Senior Classroom] - afternoon class on Tuesday or Thursday" But i Can't find her

Roy

Apr 22, 2017
I Can't find Sarah. According to Walkthrough She is "[Westside/School/Senior Classroom] - afternoon class on Tuesday or Thursday" But i Can't find her
for the first encounter you need to go to male change room and then take class..

Reactions: jpsimon

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Patch 0.14.1
Hey, guys. I'm the one maintaining that Word formatted walkthrough. I see quite a few changes for v0.14.1. While the text in mentions them, there's details missing and I'll need to do a full playthrough to test/verify it all. I intend to have the v0.14.1 of that walk-through up in the next 24 hours. Edit: The walkthrough itself is done based on patch notes, but still play-testing.

for the first encounter you need to go to male change room and then take class..
The walkthroughs (both Gaweb's and mine) mention going to afternoon class on Tuesday or Thursday to meet Sarah. What happens then is Saiko (teacher) tells them that it's gym day and to go get changed, so they'll eventually meet Sarah if they just follow that series of events.

But, if they ignore or don't read Saiko's direction, yeah, they could miss that event. I'm not going into that much detail in my walkthrough, though. If a person can't be bothered to read quest dialog, they're fucked no matter what they do in this game because there's a lot of events where girls tell them to go somewhere at a certain time. Paying attention to what the girls say (and what time it is) is pretty critical in this game.

Last edited:

Twice

May 7, 2017
Hey, guys. I'm the one maintaining that Word formatted walkthrough. I see quite a few changes for v0.14.1. While the text in mentions them, there's details missing and I'll need to do a full playthrough to test/verify it all. I intend to have the v0.14.1 of that walk-through up in the next 24 hours.

The walkthroughs (both Gaweb's and mine) mention going to afternoon class on Tuesday or Thursday to meet Sarah. What happens then is Saiko (teacher) tells them that it's gym day and to go get changed, so they'll eventually meet Sarah if they just follow that series of events.

But, if they ignore or don't read Saiko's direction, yeah, they could miss that event. I'm not going into that much detail in my walkthrough, though. If a person can't be bothered to read quest dialog, they're fucked no matter what they do in this game because there's a lot of events where girls tell them to go somewhere at a certain time. Paying attention to what the girls say (and what time it is) is pretty critical in this game.
yeah it's true
on tuesday waiting sarah but can't find her until thursday read the text its on gym :D

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
any hint how download this?
I started uploading v0.14.1 to my Mega then changed my mind. I only pay for 1tb in bandwidth from Mega per month, and this game would easily use it all if the link got spread around to a couple of forums. I suggest the following:

1.) Download and open the attached file (Glassix.torrent) that leads to v0.14.0. Run it with your Bittorrent client. (currently 9 seeds/3 leechers)
1.b) Wait for it to finish.​
2.) Download the v0.14.1 patch:
Copy the contents of the v.0.14.1 patch into into the folder you get from the torrent, overwriting all the files when prompted. This is self-explanatory really.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Here's a better walkthrough (attached) in Word format for v0.14.1. I took the original information from from and spent a few hours polishing it. Added a ton of formatting, added girl's home locations, made event locations much more detailed, added both standard and 24h time to events since the game uses 24h, some proofreading and sorting. Also, there are a number of errors in the official version (such as the Easter event saying PM instead of AM, Kumiko being listed for scenes that haven't been developed, and Shizuru's Level 1 event saying weekday instead of week-end). Most of the work was just in formatting and making it easier to read/print.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods, this needs to be updated in the OP, please. The attached one there is from the previous version of the game.

gabopusitr

May 31, 2017
I don't have funds to subscribe to Patreon, and I can't find anywhere else to post this so I'll put it here in the hopes someone can pass on the request to the developer.

All I want is an option to play in Windowed mode. My monitor is 4K, huge, and relatively close to my face. For most 2D games, it's much more comfortable to play in a window because it's not like the game properly scales the art assets to 4K and it's a bit awkward for this kind of game to be in fullscreen.

Thanks if anyone can pass along the request!

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
I don't have funds to subscribe to Patreon, and I can't find anywhere else to post this so I'll put it here in the hopes someone can pass on the request to the developer.

All I want is an option to play in Windowed mode. My monitor is 4K, huge, and relatively close to my face. For most 2D games, it's much more comfortable to play in a window because it's not like the game properly scales the art assets to 4K and it's a bit awkward for this kind of game to be in fullscreen.

Thanks if anyone can pass along the request!
Ummmm...... gsx.png

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
I might have found a bug when trying to fast travel on the map. I sometimes click on a part of the map to go upstairs or some other place. Then I'm put on a character's profile. I have had this happen several times. I'm trying to get a girl to a scene then I have to re-ask her to follow because of this glitch.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I seem to have ran into a bug with Mitsuko. She is stuck in "post doll mode shame", as in when you cancel doll mode while she's naked. She is nowhere to be found and clicking on her on the character screen tells me she is at an "unknown location".

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
When I press the MEGA link in the OP it opens up but goes into an endless loop and never loads the download link. Any idea how to solve that?

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
clicking on her on the character screen tells me she is at an "unknown location".
Speaking of ... I have never, ever had that teleport function work (clicking on the character's picture on the girl's Status page.) Not in 0.13.1, 0.14.0, or 0.14.1. Has anyone ever had this work? This is what I see every time:
Image1.jpg
The map teleport will crash from time to time, but it generally works. It's just not safe so you need to save often. But the teleport-to-girl? Nope.

Reactions: newtiagoblack
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes