jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Here is a Mega link for the full version of Glassix v0.14.1 in 1 single folder instead of a bunch of zip files like this is 1998. Since people seem to be having issues.

By the way, do other people downloading from my Mega use up some sort of bandwidth allocation on my account for public links? I sort of assume it uses up the downloader's allocation and not the account hosting the file, but is there a limit to how heavily you can host?

Last edited:

Rob Din

Jun 3, 2017
Not sure if I'm missing something but all of the files in the mega are labeled .zip.00*
If I remove the extra numbers at the end and move them into the name of the file nothing is working and if I leave them as is the system thinks they are a special file that I can't access/extra.
Can anyone please explain what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
I got the teleporting functions to work fine in 13.1, but for some reason now they don't work. Are the girls locations messed up if you use an old save file?

roket77

Jun 3, 2017
у меня не срабатывает шизуру окими уже 4 уровень а шизуру проскакивает и ее нет в списке помогите мужики

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
у меня не срабатывает шизуру окими уже 4 уровень а шизуру проскакивает и ее нет в списке помогите мужики
  • 1st Meeting
  • Shizuru...[Northside/Northside Station] 0800-1700 (8:00am-5:00pm)
    • Bonus Choices/Scenes if Okimi is Obedience Level 3
  • Obedience Level 1 Event
  • Shizuru..[Southside Island/Forgotton Beach A] 1800-2300 (6:00pm-11:00pm) – week-end
  • Obedience Level 2 Event
  • Shizuru......[Westside/Street M] 1800-1900 (6:00pm-7:00pm) – week days
  • Obedience Level 3 Event
  • Shizuru......[Northside/Street G/Shizuru’s Apartment./Entrance] 1900-2000 (7:00pm-8:00pm) – week-end
    • Bonus Choices/Scenes if Hanae is Obedience Level 3
    • Bonus Choices/Scenes if Rin is Obedience Level 3
    • Bonus Choices/Scenes if Naomi is Obedience Level 2
  • Obedience Level 4 Event
  • Shizuru......(not available in v0.14.1)
... the information for Obedience Level 1 event is wrong in the official walkthrough.
Image1.jpg
It happens on the week-end, not week-day. Also, Okimi's events are not a requirement for any of Shizuru's stuff. I think they were at one time if I remember right, but they aren't needed for Shizuru in v0.14.1. I discovered that on accident by stepping out of the airport and being surprised by Shizuru while trying to get the Emika event to fire. If you haven't met Okimi, the dialogue doesn't mention your cell phone (that was used in Okimi's route)

Last edited:

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
Hello Guys, i have a issue here.
So i downloaded the 6 parts seperatly moved them to a map named that map Glassix and downloaded the patch and moved it in the same map. what now? i dont see a .exe file. How do i start playing it?

Best Regards

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Here is a Mega link for the full version of Glassix v0.14.1 in 1 single folder instead of a bunch of zip files like this is 1998. Since people seem to be having issues.

Can we get this added to the OP? Half the posts in this thread since 14.1 dropped have been people who can't get the multi-part ZIP and patch in the current OP working.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
What do you mean? New content has recently been added and now you can cheat your way through all the grindy stuff from inside the game if you want. I feel like it's never been better.
You've always been able to cheat through the grind, I like how he had that in since the beginning since its all about finding the girls and getting to their unlockable state. It cuts down the grind since you only need to go and find their place/time to unlock.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
Glassix Patch 0.14.2 is released

Downloalinks from the official Side:

Changelog :

• Kumiko's AI updated to make more sense with her story
  • Hikari's AI updated to make it easier to trigger Ryoko's level 3 event
  • Added the remaining following time in the status page when a girl is following you
  • The default following time formula has changed from a fixed 60min to 60min per obedience level (60min at level 0, 120min at level 1 etc...) The formula will change in another version but it should make it easier like that.
  • Solved the black screen bug occurring when double clicking on a district in the city map
  • Solved the bug preventing the cheat to teleport to a girl in status page
  • Corrected Shizuru's pact event with Lily
  • Doors are now properly locked again
  • Fixed a bug in the AI where embarrassed girls would sometimes disappear from the game
  • Fixed underwear issue when using x-ray on lifeguards in swimsuits
  • More in the in-game changelog

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
i give up on this game, its to hard to get around and actually figure out where you are supposed to go, i thought the premise was pretty good and the story decent enough but i just cant figure out how to maneuver around the game world, so unless there is a major GUI change for me at least its completely un-playable.

Eldfisken

Aug 12, 2016
i give up on this game, its to hard to get around and actually figure out where you are supposed to go, i thought the premise was pretty good and the story decent enough but i just cant figure out how to maneuver around the game world, so unless there is a major GUI change for me at least its completely un-playable.
I agree that the navigation can definitely be improved, but there is a decent map-system implemented to help navigate.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Quick question: in the most recent release of the game, Aiko and Kana are just straight-up gone. not in the list, not in the map, nowhere. Where'd they go?

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes