AR21

Mar 19, 2017
I once read somewhere that Gaweb talked about some features he added to help modders. I haven't found any modding community dedicated to Glassix mods yet. Does anything like that exists or could exist? Because that would be awesome. We could just download girls and story lines without waiting a month for them Clearly Gaweb is overwhelmed with this. His AI is in shambles and the teleport system doesn't work. The patch could be awhile

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I have been going through the game and verifying that all the events from 0.12.0 are still the same in 0.13.0. I noticed that most of them are extremely flexible in their starting times. I've only found 2 that you couldn't start as much as 12 hours ahead of schedule (Both were Ryoko's). Most can start as soon as the day starts at 6am even if they aren't scheduled until 8pm. This info is very useful in v.0.13.0 since the events take extra effort (like making the girls follow you).

The bug with bathrooms can be avoided. If you walk into a bathroom or toilet and there is no visible character, get the fuck out. Leave immediately. It's proceeding with the [Inception: Don't Mind Me] option that will cause your game to have to be ALT-F4'd. Just walk away instead.

By the way, I was updating Bio info in my walkthrough and saw this interesting tidbit. Who the hell is Kumiko? I'm guessing that was Yatsumi's name in a previous build or something? I couldn't find any information on it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U

User_10739

By the way, I was updating Bio info in my walkthrough and saw this interesting tidbit. Who the hell is Kumiko? I'm guessing that was Yatsumi's name in a previous build or something? I couldn't find any information on it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Any chance for an GOFILE, FILEBOX or NYA mirror? I've been getting Error 509 – Bandwidth Limit Exceeded from MEGA wast few days for everything other than very small files.

tomcat

Aug 5, 2016
Any chance for an GOFILE, FILEBOX or NYA mirror? I've been getting Error 509 – Bandwidth Limit Exceeded from MEGA wast few days for everything other than very small files.
There's a magnet earlier in the thread.

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:84ada72c0146ee24a7c205036c685dc871396a10&dn=Glassix%20v0.13.0&tr=http%3a%2f%2fretracker.local%2fannounce

Reactions: rrapa

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
There is alot of that happening with various scenes & girls. It was far too ambitious of an update.
Gaweb told us that we'd be bug-testing this current release, pretty much. So we can't really get too uptight about bugs right now. It is extremely buggy, though. I'd recommend newcomers not try this out until we get a bugfix patch.

From Gaweb's patron news regarding v0.13.0:
"There are now up to 30 girls in the city and it can take up to 8 seconds for calculations to be done when lots of time is spent. I already have some ideas to reduce those calculations but I'll need more time to implement them and since some of you don't mind playing slightly buggy version, here it is. The game should still be playable though, I tested quite a lot and didn't notice anything game breaking.

I'm still super busy with family matters those days and will not be available to correct bugs until Sunday. There's also a LOT of stuff I didn't test properly due to lack of time, a lot of pathfinding not tested either since the city is too big so I'm already expecting a lot of bugs. Please be indulgent for this one."

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
There are now up to 30 girls in the city and it can take up to 8 seconds for calculations to be done when lots of time is spent.
That is a remarkable level of inefficiency right there. Settling right in at the algorithmic complexity sweet spot between "works fine" and "hangs the machine forever".

I almost want to read the code to see what his tiny Python city simulator could possibly be doing during this time.

Also, as a general game criticism I wish the city was about 20% the size. It doesn't add much to the game, memorizing and walking a circuitous path across the made-up universe this guy created every day. Hence why the click-to-teleport will be such a boon.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
How long does it usually take this guy to release a bug-fix/patch?

dankmaster69

Mar 27, 2017
"I'm still super busy with family matters those days and will not be available to correct bugs until Sunday. There's also a LOT of stuff I didn't test properly due to lack of time, a lot of pathfinding not tested eithersince the city is too big so I'm already expecting a lot of bugs. Please be indulgent for this one."

A couple of day i'd say.

Reactions: jpsimon

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
You dont it does not work
But in the OP it said that those cheats were added, like teleport to the girls by clicking on their image, or double clicking a space to go to that location.
So you telling me they were not added? Then they should not be listed then, but it clearly states v.013 that those cheats were added, soooo.... I wish Gaweb didn't write it in the list of changes if it is not implemented yet.

Last edited:

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
But in the OP it said that those cheats were added, like teleport to the girls by clicking on their image, or double clicking a space to go to that location.
So you telling me they were not added? Then they should not be listed then, but it clearly states v.013 that those cheats were added, soooo.... I wish Gaweb didn't write it in the list of changes if it is not implemented yet.
They are most likely in the code of the game... hence why they are included in the changelog, they just dont work. Its a bug, not a lie. It could be something minor like a misplaced line of code, or a variable thats named incorrectly. Gaweeb probably thought it worked when he released it. EDIT: (There is also a character called Shizuru, that was supposed to be completed in this version but isnt, that is in the changelog. Gaweeb's teammate CarpeNoctem on the Patreon explains it. So the game isnt the only thing thats buggy this release, the communication seems to have broken a bit too.)

Last edited:
Reactions: LucaNatoli

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
He has implimented them he has just written the code badly so they are not working yet and hes on a break for real world stuff but the games free so I am not complaining as he has a right to a break for a free game no patreon charges

lokisuo

Aug 23, 2016
New post out by him today, not even a word regarding the failure of the cheat implementation lel.
  • The teleport cheat is not working
Yes, I made a blunder in the code and the teleport cheat was only available in dev mode. It'll be corrected in next patch.

Yes he did.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes