4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I kind of like your theory here. It fits with some of the themes we've seen so far and hints that Dev has dropped. Just want to correct a few details. Jonathan was not the school bully; he's MC's adopted father. I believe the school bully's name was Steven. They guy that MC arm-wrestled is also not the school bully. His name was Niki. In short, there plausibly could be a link between MC's earlier nightmare and this possibly faulty memory, but the details of who might have been involved still needs more information.

I didn't read that scene is indicating a romantic or sexual relationship between Catherine and MC's friend, Arnie (?). I saw that as the two friends ran into each other, and knowing MC was going to be visiting, Arnie invited Catherine over to reconnect the two of them.
Right, Steven...not Jonathan.

And he told the MC that she's his girlfriend. They didn't seem like a couple in love, but he did call her his girlfriend while she was there, and she didn't try denying it.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I agree. The only red flag here is the aunt thinks that Catherine is Arnie's girlfriend so either she is just guessing or Arnie has confided in his aunt previously about the situation.
True, but that seems to be in keeping with Katalina's character, assuming that any girl Arnie brings around will be his girlfriend. We shall see soon enough. If they are dating, it will make my choice between her and Lisa much easier. :devilish:

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
Ok, I know the scene with those pussies ganging up on him and the outcome of the "conversation". Let me ask u, those were some hard blows to the head (!!) and his mentor doesn't even call an ambulance from a payphone or at least ask someone for help ?? That shit is not to be played with bruh, I don't care if the MC's mentor wants to make him Naruto 2.0, u don't take serious shit like that as a joke, especially in the long run.

His history is a little confusing about Catherine and her friend Zoe, again ok. But what about Monica's 180 turn like Jim Carey's in The Mask ?? That wasn't told from MC's perspective, she said it herself ... she was introduced as an APPARENTLY decent girl and went to being a slut interested just in dicks and money ?? What about the cunt that the MC saved from certain death ?? I know it's too early to judge the quality of the plot and I trust you to make a masterpiece outta this game, or at least a top 5 candidate, but ppl want likable characters, and sex scenes that "never happened" or sex dreams ain't a plus to the story IMHO, there's no dev and no progress, something like blackmail, an excuse to make a sex scene.

I don't mean to offend you or the game, I respect u for sticking to your vision of the game, but don't forget that u need money and supporters to finance the project and these supporters need to be convinced to support u. At the end of the day, everybody needs to make a living and pay the bills, a low income is mostly equal to a big abandoned tag. In short, try to make as many ppl as possible being interested in your game by avoiding another Monica fiasco. If u want to make a girl a "party girl" make her from the start and give players the option to avoid her content for those who don't dig her character.

DA22 hell yeah, it's a damn good game, it has it's flaws but still a promising project !! And with a talented dev in the pilot seat u expect only the best. Oh yeah, here's another page just for you bro' !!:LOL:
Just pointing out that the hospitalization was mentioned prior the flashback

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
True, but that seems to be in keeping with Katalina's character, assuming that any girl Arnie brings around will be his girlfriend. We shall see soon enough. If they are dating, it will make my choice between her and Lisa much easier. :devilish:
Yea, between my theory of Kat NTR'in the MC years ago, and her attitude now...Lisa is a no brainer. We'll see how Kat is written in future updates, but I already hate her, lol.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Reactions: Lady Aspen

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Just pointing out that the hospitalization was mentioned prior the flashback
His mentor says "Help is on the way" he don't say anything about hospitalization. Sure, it's a possibility, but he had no ID (says when confronting the pussy armwrestler) and he doesn't look like the dude to have lots of cash to spend on his treatment, check-ups and other stuff that's needed for the MC's recuperation.

We talking about a serious ass whoopin' and lots of hard blows to the head bro' he said it himself to Lisa, most of his memories are confusing after that incident. Hope the dev gives us the option to kill that faggot and his asskissers. Cunts like that deserve to get flushed down the toilet.:devilish:

May 24, 2020
how this game didn't get much attention yet !!
and after i played this game for the first time i was wondering if it's gonna have a femdom ? it's something i'd like to see but if didn't include it...it won't affect my experience too much tbh, the game is so good as the way it's..good graphics and so hot models as most of them are MILFs :love: , so whatever path this game will go i'm gonna take it...probably

Reactions: bulifun

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
And he told the MC that she's his girlfriend. They didn't seem like a couple in love, but he did call her his girlfriend while she was there, and she didn't try denying it.
Just read through the scene, Arnie never calls Catherine his girlfriend. Catalina refers to her as "a girlfriend"when she's talking to MC, but I'm not sure she meant they were dating. I think she may have just meant a female friend. When Catherine talks about having financial difficulties, Arnie offers to hook her up with a job. It doesn't make sense that that would only come up at that moment if they were dating.

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
The graphics quality of the game, and the female characters are pretty good. It reminded me of the milf city game. but unfortunately the animations are very bad. animations are at turtle speed and do not give real petting pleasure. I hope it gets better, but I don't think so. I'll just follow the game to look at the women I find attractive. I will never include in my archive unless the animations improve.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
His mentor says "Help is on the way" he don't say anything about hospitalization. Sure, it's a possibility, but he had no ID (says when confronting the pussy armwrestler) and he doesn't look like the dude to have lots of cash to spend on his treatment, check-ups and other stuff that's needed for the MC's recuperation.
During MC's date with Lisa, he tells her that he had an accident a few years before. He woke up in the hospital, and his memories were scrambled.

Reactions: MRG101

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
This was a fun playthrough.. To say the least, lol. I liked the characters and the concept of the story was cool, but holy hell this shit made me laugh loudly.

I'll quote a review from Tataty that I read before starting it and I thought he was exaggerating. he was not.:ROFLMAO:

But what the hell happened to the protagonist? The only thing missing is mind powers and a freaking light saber...

A meditating hipster with long hair who has a damn black belt and meditatates his ass off?
Seriously, that guy could bang every girl in the game ass to mouth and he would still be a douchy jedi hipster.

That guy is far from real and kills the mood of the game.
Honestly since the start, MC talks like a 60 year old philosopher. I thought it was the grown-up MC retelling it, but then the 10 year old kid MC started to spew up some life lessons and I was like damn son. His grownup version from the first 2 episodes was also had some cringe bollywood level dialogues. Truly a hipster both in looks and the way he talks.

And you combine this with the whole Batman&Ras Al Ghul type of dynamic between MC and the mentor.. I felt like I was watching a satiric superhero movie. I kept laughing throughout the game because of the dialogues:ROFLMAO:

As Tataty said, this guy can conquer the world but sometimes he still acts like a bloody virgin, whereas the other times he instantly becomes fucking Bruce Wayne. He feels out of place.

Sorry for bashing a bit but it was too distracting for me to refrain from mentioning this stuff. I felt watching like bollywood drama movie with hilarious lines.

Lastly the usual, russian devs need to step up their english game. The game was filled with mediocre and even sometimes blatant error-filled english sentences/words. Some of the chosen words I had seen clearly indicate google translate used to copy paste stuff from the russian version.

With all said and done I still liked the game. I wanted to tell my reactions because other parts of the game felt very well made. Models were attractive(would prefer a Lisa's hair change scene though), characters are somewhat interesting and the concept of the story was cool. Just the telling of it and the dialogues felt much weaker compared to the rest. I hope it gets better going forward.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Just read through the scene, Arnie never calls Catherine his girlfriend. Catalina refers to her as "a girlfriend"when she's talking to MC, but I'm not sure she meant they were dating. I think she may have just meant a female friend. When Catherine talks about having financial difficulties, Arnie offers to hook her up with a job. It doesn't make sense that that would only come up at that moment if they were dating.
I could have sworn he called her his girlfriend...Before she came over, didn't he say his girlfriend was coming over?

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I could have sworn he called her his girlfriend...Before she came over, didn't he say his girlfriend was coming over?
I'll check again, but all I saw was Catalina telling MC that Arnie had a girlfriend coming over. I'll look back a bit further before that scene. Maybe he said something in the car on the way to the house... However, MC seemed surprised when Catalina said a girl was coming over.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Yup i also though that but it seems it's a simple lost in translation moment.
Interesting...well regardless, a lot of explaining is going to have to take place (and from someone other than the MC) before she can become a LI again. By then it's too late, MC will be balls deep in at least 2 or 3 other women by the time that happens. She always had her eyes on Steve anyway, (she says MC opened her eyes in the flashback, but since he left; no reason to think she didn't go falling back to his manipulative arms) I say let her be with the dirtbag and watch her crash and burn with him.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
Can't wait for the next update and pull some john wick on Paul and his boys HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Keep up the great work Dev

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes