4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

MrStarRaccoon

Formerly 'MrStarRaccoon'
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2019
I must have missed something in my playthroughs. I don't get all of the hate for Catherine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What did I miss? Why all the hate?
You didn't miss anything. You're just one of those players who read the dialogues attentively and got the essence of these moments in the game right.;)

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Story is great and engaging and models and sex scenes animation are top notch.

I suggest the dev to just continue what you guys envision for the story.

The only thing I probably didn't like is the long waiting time for updates which is reasonable with how big every update is.

I am just worried that patreon support isn't there yet because of the long waiting time for updates but I would say this game is really top notch hope support would come sooner so the game wouldn't get abandoned.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
You didn't miss anything. You're just one of those players who read the dialogues attentively and got the essence of these moments in the game right.;)
Well I truly thought that since the MC's memories were jumbled, that he mis-remembered his having sex with Cat, and his NTR nightmares correlate with the trauma of his last memories before his life threatening beating. His bully Steven taking Cat and all that. It would make sense that she'd fall back to Steve after she felt abandoned by the MC, but I guess that's wrong.

I played the Arnie's house scene again, and I didn't get the balcony scene my first play-through since my MC was bold and put his hand on what's her face's knee. This time I kept the MC's hands to himself, and got the scene, but there was no kiss on the balcony...is that because of the movie choice made in the flashback? If you don't have sex with Cat in the past, you get a kiss in the future?

I admit, I tend to give stories a bit more depth then sometimes intended. Stories I write have a depth beneath the surface, as what's shown on the surface is rarely the real story IRL. I just didn't like Cat from the opening scene where he wanted to tell her how he felt with a flower when they were kids, but she had eyes only for Steve. Planted a seed that Steve was always going to be between the MC and her, and the NTR dream supported that theory pretty strongly. Maybe he still does, but your post here sort of destroys that part of the mystery. Oh well :cautious:

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Okay... Before I nit-pick every piece of dialogue, these are the ones that I came across in the latest update that kinda irked me a bit.

Capture.JPG
It would simply just be "I jumped on the first bus that came" or "I jumped on the first bus I could catch (at the time)."

Capture2.JPG
If he didn't know the buses direction, how did he know he missed his stop?

Capture3.JPG
... Since when do buses drive through parks?

Any who, I really like the overall story so far. It's different compared to other titles featuring a lost boy who tries to find his way. The female characters are very beautiful and well thought out. Keep up the good work so far!

• Haha
Reactions: Esp``

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
I like the story so far, though I am running the non-NTR route, not a fan of that stuff even for story purposes. Just a piece of advice for the mini-games, use something that doesn't involve a whole lot of twitch reflexes (my hands are too broken to do half of them which is why I play the VN's with choices and not sandbox/rpg/action) and second redo the second part to only use the keys that are not shortcuts for Renpy, since I kept failing because it would turn on then off voice chat, resize, snap photos etc.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
I dont know about monica but it seems she has completely went right to left. At the train scene she looks like a decent woman who rejects the simp whose hitting on her and then the dialogue with lisa she is saying its all about the money. I would still tap monica though. Would love to tap them all especially Lana.

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
is anyone else facing the issue with the compressed version where dialogues are not appearing at the bottom of the screen after the scene when the lady accidentally shows one boob to the young MC?

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
if you wanna war, you got it!
yet firstly, perhaps you should change that first sign of yours, if you wanna to stand any chance in the battle for Lisa:BootyTime:
Make love, not war (but not with my women)
Maybe I should, but I can't leave MY Beverly yet.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Make love, not war (but not with my women)
Maybe I should, but I can't leave MY Beverly yet.
well, don't engage into fights you can't win then:p:BootyTime:
is anyone else facing the issue with the compressed version where dialogues are not appearing at the bottom of the screen after the scene when the lady accidentally shows one boob to the young MC?
nope

swammy

Aug 4, 2017
Question for the Dev: Will there be a kind and a cocky path for every character? (Amadna seems to not get any points with kind so should I delete my kind path save for her. Would help to know to keep save amounts down)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I'm not dev but If I understand correctly, then kindly and cocky options work differently with different women.

Example:

Amanda:Cocky get points
Lana:Kindly and get points

In the first round I didn’t get a footjob from Catalina but in the second I seemed to choose a different way.

Is it just me or did the others like too ponytail MC more?
(Picture above)

vs this new stye:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes