4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
damn what a very enjoyable vn. Glad i didn't let the talk of ntr stop me from trying this( I personally don't think that dream is ntr at all). And thank you for letting me explore zoe instead of succumbing to Catherine (freaking Steve loving hussie). Seriously I'm really digging this vn now. Best of luck and I await more.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well when I first played this game, I found it great ; just some engrish that bothered me but all in all....
And now, even better. Very little engrish remaining, very good graphics and music (the music of the main menu is haunting)
Can't wait for the next update, thanks to the dev(s) :D

P.S. : for those unlike us, us who played Babysitter on the "Bad endings", Mom is a Model, Culture Shock and plenty others ; that dream was no NTR, just showing some of the MC's insecurities and demons. Dunno why everyone is losing their minds over it...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
And this is my point.

I understand that everyone not likes NTR stuff but in this case it is not a significant thing in the story but give the game a chance.
This game deserves it at least.
I get where you are coming from i honestly do. You wasnt one of the ones screaming fire at a cigar in the ashtray. The fragile ones were the ones that had me second guessing this. I understand that the dream will effect those that are highly sensitive so I get your advice to remove it. I feel it illustrates the mc's mind state so well I kind of would hate to lose it. The dev does a great job of building the mc where anyone can understand and relate to him and i feel the dream is a part of that. But I totally understand. I hope this one gets completed its unique and has me interested. I'm thankful we both feel the vn deserves a chance :)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
WHAT DID YOU DO OUR MC! Come man he was so cool with hair and beard. I get it you cut his beard little bit but come on... WHERE IS THE GOD DAMN HAIR :( I was thinking after playing that much game lasty i found guy with long hair, cool and different from all other games and you just killed that style... I hate you...

downgrade before after.jpg

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
WHAT DID YOU DO OUR MC! Come man he was so cool with hair and beard. I get it you cut his beard little bit but come on... WHERE IS THE GOD DAMN HAIR :( I was thinking after playing that much game lasty i found guy with long hair, cool and different from all other games and you just killed that style... I hate you...

View attachment 784497
I didnt have as a strong reaction but yes it was nice to have a male mc with long hair for once

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
WHAT DID YOU DO OUR MC! Come man he was so cool with hair and beard.
Right ?? He looks like a complete retard (he kinda acts like one too) and those ears bruh ... motherfucker reminds me of Gareth Bale from Real Madrid or the Ucl trophy. Da fuq ??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That type of MC is a rarity around here, usually games don't show the MC or he look like a complete beta bitch retard with a 15 inch dick to unleash his wrath on all the whores that reject his kind IRL. Games that have a decent looking MC who also acts like a decent person are really rare. You can count them on your fingers.

Maybe MrStarRaccoon plans to let his MC have that haircut later on in the game as he becomes more confident and overcomes his past traumas ?? He should stick with the 1st option or the haircut on the 10$ Tier pic on Patreon IMO. That's a dude that looks like a perfect match for all the women in the game, especially Lisa or Lana.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

View attachment 784497
I didnt have as a strong reaction but yes it was nice to have a male mc with long hair for once
Right ?? He looks like a complete retard (he kinda acts like one too) and those ears bruh ... motherfucker reminds me of Gareth Bale from Real Madrid or the Ucl trophy. Da fuq ??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That type of MC is a rarity around here, usually games don't show the MC or he look like a complete beta bitch retard with a 15 inch dick to unleash his wrath on all the whores that reject his kind IRL. Games that have a decent looking MC who also acts like a decent person are really rare. You can count them on your fingers.

Maybe MrStarRaccoon plans to let his MC have that haircut later on in the game as he becomes more confident and overcomes his past traumas ?? He should stick with the 1st option or the haircut on the 10$ Tier pic on Patreon IMO. That's a dude that looks like a perfect match for all the women in the game, especially Lisa or Lana.
The dev changed his look because there were complains from the players (here on f95 as well, if im not wrong) regarding that (un)orthodox/unusual "samurai" look of our mc...After the look is changed to more ordinary look, here are complains again.. :BootyTime:

So, dev, though Im one of those preferring an older/samurai look, just do as you prefer - you cant please them/us all;)

Nov 9, 2018
The dev changed his look because there were complains from the players (here on f95 as well, if im not wrong) regarding that (un)orthodox/unusual "samurai" look of our mc...After the look is changed to more ordinary look, here are complains again.. :BootyTime:

So, dev, though Im one of those preferring an older/samurai look, just do as you prefer - you cant please them/us all;)
People on here bitch if you do, bitch if you don't

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hi guys !
Does anybody know what happen with the mac updating ?
Cheers
If you have older (0.1/2) mac version, just try and re-cycle mac libs from there.
If that not works, it is fairly easy to make your own mac-build from pc-version, by using RenPy (do some search, either here on f95 or google it).
Good luck!

Reactions: Steppen Wolf
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes