4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
Game has potential to be a top tier game.I would like to name some things which would help improve the experience of the game.1) The sex scene could do better with writing,more sex positions,more dialogue.2) You should work on the normal dialogue some of them don't make sense or could be said differently in a better way,with a little syntax and proof reading it could be better.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Just finished my first run through of this game and it has honestly jumped straight into my top 5. Wonderful characters, intriguing story, beautiful renders, and nice animations. It ticks every box for me. (y) The only complaint is that I now have to wait for the next update. :cry:

Fave girls so far (and probably won't change) are Lisa and Catherine. Much prefer the girls who like a nice, romantic type guy which is why I like Lisa and Catherine very much has me feeling nostalgic for my first crush. I do somewhat like Lana as well for the same reasons I like Lisa, but since she's from out of town I feel it might be more a fleeting romance than anything else and not something to really get attached to.

I also find it quite interesting, and I'd guess intentional, that all female characters seem to come in pairs (Lana and Amanda, Lisa and Monica, Catherine and Zoe) and that each pair also seems to have one who is the wilder of the 2; Amanda and Monica being the obvious ones, but Zoe also seemed like she might have that same kind of wild streak in her too.

So, yeah, overall this game has really impressed me and I think I might just have to add Lisa and Catherine to my harem sig. :giggle:

Just a few questions to finish off:
  • I got the scene with Catherine on the balcony but didn't get the kiss that I see in the image files, so what are the requirements for that to happen?
  • What triggers the dream sequence with Lana/Amanda?
  • Since the Lisa of chapter 1 and the Lisa of chapter 3 are drastically different in appearance, both the hair and model, are there any plans to update the earlier renders?
  • Finally, what exactly does "take the eggs in your fist" mean? :unsure:

View attachment 787551

Oh, and one final point about the history between the MC and Catherine...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, as I understand the game, we don't know that the MC and Catherine met up and that it went exactly as we were shown in the flashback. We've been told that the MC is an unreliable narrator due to his memory being fucked up because of a head injury (presumably from the beating he took but we don't really know because the MC is, once again, unreliable). That's essentially my only problem with the game, anything that takes place in the past and relies on the MC to relate/remember has to be taken with a grain of salt because we know that he doesn't remember everything as well as he may if he didn't have a traumatic head injury.

So what we've seen so far in the game isn't necessarily how it happened... And I really don't like that, just not a fan of the unreliable narrator device. Still want to see where this goes but don't like having to doubt the MC all the time.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
So what we've seen so far in the game isn't necessarily how it happened... And I really don't like that, just not a fan of the unreliable narrator device. Still want to see where this goes but don't like having to doubt the MC all the time.
It's like constantly pressing the reset button after an achievement or the "0 fucks given" button to put it more accurately. That sex scene could've been the asshole Steven banging Catherine. That and dream sex scenes are pointless IMO. There's no development, no achievement, no build up, just plain fucking for the sake of having a sex scene.

Not to mention the kids doing the fucking are all under 18 IIRC !! The MC left school and he didn't go to high school ... he never contacted Catherine or Arnie for 10y which probably makes him at the present time a 24/25-year-old dude. If Patreon were to find out, the dev could get in trouble.:cautious:

I agree that the game is worth playing, has lots of potential and lots of sexy women to choose from. This can become a successful project on par with the big projects that make the big dough, but it's the small details can be a deal-breaker.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's like constantly pressing the reset button after an achievement or the "0 fucks given" button to put it more accurately. That sex scene could've been the asshole Steven banging Catherine. That and dream sex scenes are pointless IMO. There's no development, no achievement, no build up, just plain fucking for the sake of having a sex scene.

Not to mention the kids doing the fucking are all under 18 IIRC !! The MC left school and he didn't go to high school ... he never contacted Catherine or Arnie for 10y which probably makes him at the present time a 24/25-year-old dude. If Patreon were to find out, the dev could get in trouble.:cautious:
Yeah, I wasn't happy to find out that what we are being told isn't actually something we could trust or that we really know what happened. It calls everything into question, was his dad not his dad? Or was Catherine as enamored with bullies as he remembered? Was his master as unkind when they first met? Everything in the narrative is now questionable which makes the entire story questionable. And that frustrates me.

I share your dislike of dream sex scenes, to me it is pointless filler. Dream sex scenes, fantasies, fapping in the shower/bath moments are all uninteresting to me since they are not "real" for the MC. There's an added issue in this game in that since the MC's memory is untrustworthy we don't know if there is any truth in his dreams.

And yeah... I thought about that too. If they were still High School aged then they either are conveniently both 18 when they met again (I am sure that would be the dev's argument) or they are underaged. Not good...

As I've said before I am curious to see where this goes but I am somewhat disillusioned due to the employment of the unreliable narrator.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
As I've said before I am curious to see where this goes but I am somewhat disillusioned due to the employment of the unreliable narrator.
I hope he pulls through. Having the MC as the only narrator of those events without other characters backing up his claims and then saying it's different will only confuse ppl. I'm getting Seducing the Devil vibes from this story ... 5-star game, women, animations, but confusing as fuck story even with a WT.

Let's hope for the best and see how it goes.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I hope he pulls through. Having the MC as the only narrator of those events without other characters backing up his claims and then saying it's different will only confuse ppl. I'm getting Seducing the Devil vibes from this story ... 5-star game, women, animations, but confusing as fuck story even with a WT.

Let's hope for the best and see how it goes.
Eh, I wouldn't compare it to Seducing the Devil considering I hate that game and I enjoy this one (so far). The MC in this game may be an unreliable narrator but he has far more agency.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I just played it for the first time and I loved it. The story is great and the characters are very well done. My fav are Catherine and Lisa. I look forward to the next updates.

Reactions: Abhai

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Hi fellas
Apart from the gratuitous and uncalled NTR scene, are already other sex scenes in the game?

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
What is not clear to me is why Catherine went to see Arnie and earlier when they were having dinner he said that his girlfriend would come, is he referring to Catherine?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
What I was referring to is whether he referred to Catherine as his friend or as his girlfriend ?
He did refer to her as his girlfriend and as I recall even said something about the girlfriend being someone he knew and reconnected with, in addition no one else showed up after he said his girlfriend was coming to the house.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Let me know how faulty my memory is as I haven’t had a chance to replay since I lost all my saved.
After replaying the dinner scene and the balcony scene, I think Catherine is not Arnie's girlfriend but just a friend. Now if she really is his girlfriend, this would be a dagger to the MC's back and would fit well with the NTR theme considering a betrayal towards him.
Now I think that it will be what the MC cannot tell Catherine, will he be the one who paid for her mother's operation and if that's how he got the money ?

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
After replaying the dinner scene and the balcony scene, I think Catherine is not Arnie's girlfriend but just a friend. Now if she really is his girlfriend, this would be a dagger to the MC's back and would fit well with the NTR theme considering a betrayal towards him.
Now I think that it will be what the MC cannot tell Catherine, will he be the one who paid for her mother's operation and if that's how he got the money ?
It's hard to say for sure what is going on, and that's actually a good thing. The dev is keeping me on my toes, because just when I think I figured something out, the next update messes with my assumptions (in a really good way). That said, I think what the MC isn't telling Catherine has to do with his beat down. He left her sleeping with the intention of going back to her later, but got beat so badly he ended up in the hospital. My guess is that the MC was in the hospital for so long (possibly comatose), that by the time he got out, her and her mother had moved again. Catherine didn't know he was in the hospital, so from her perspective he used her, then left and never returned without so much as a thank you. The MC knows he should tell her what happened, but is trying to decide if she's better off just not knowing and letting things be.

As for Arnie, I don't think he's aware that Catherine and the MC have slept together, so not an intentional betrayal on his part if they are together. As far as Catherine is concerned the MC abandoned her, so she feels she can sleep with whom she pleases. If I'm correct about the hospital stay, then things become a whole lot more complicated once the information get out.

But then...I could be completely wrong, it wouldn't be the first time.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes