4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey, guys.

Last week, I felt a little bad, so the development of the game a little bit stopped. Now, I feel better and I continued development.

The next update will be released at a different time than I had planned. Unfortunately, I'm having financial difficulties now, so I have to spend less time on development. But that doesn't mean I've given up the game, it just takes me more time to work on it.

I am still learning and trying to make the renderings better than the previous ones. I also take into account your wishes, and will try to make more polls to select different details that you would prefer to see in future updates.

In the "Choose a makeup" polling, more votes were cast for 4 options.

In the "Choose clothes for MC" polling, more votes were cast for 2 options.

I know that many people want more history in the current time and see fewer flash-backs.

I will take this into account, and in future updates I will try to show you the development of history in the present time. But the game is called "Glimpses of the past", so it will sometimes show cases from the past.

I wish you good health and not to get sick.

-----

Nesa67

Aug 21, 2020
First, sorry for the bad English, it’s not my first language. Is there any explanation for the difference in Katarina's wardrobe after the cinema? If MC chooses Zoe, Catherine is dressed in a T-shirt and panties. However, if MC chooses Catherine, he ends up with her in sexy lingerie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What's the deal here? Is it possible, hypothetically, that not future but the past of the characters in the game depends on the choices we make in the game?

Last edited:

MrStarRaccoon

Formerly 'MrStarRaccoon'
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2019
First, sorry for the bad English, it’s not my first language. Is there any explanation for the difference in Katarina's wardrobe after the cinema? If MC chooses Zoe, Catherine is dressed in a T-shirt and panties. However, if MC chooses Catherine, he ends up with her in sexy lingerie.
What's the deal here? Is it possible, hypothetically, that not future but the past of the characters in the game depends on the choices we make in the game?
Not the past, but the future is changing. Sometimes you are just given a choice in the past, which will affect the story in the future. There are two branches, which gradually reveal the character from one side or another. Initially, MC is a good guy and strives for the best, but in the future he will face elections that will affect his fate. The character has not yet been revealed, so right now it is hard to understand how these elections affect the plot.

Last edited:

Nesa67

Aug 21, 2020
Not the past, but the future is changing. Sometimes you are just given a choice in the past, which will affect the story in the future. There are two branches, which gradually reveal the character from one side or another. Initially, MC is a good guy and strives for the best, but in the future he will face elections that will affect his fate. The character has not yet been revealed, so right now it is hard to understand how these elections affect the plot.

Thx for reply and BTW i like game, good work.

Reactions: MrStarRaccoon

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played this game in a while. With who MC can have sex so far?

Can I have sex with her?

And I don't know if it matters, but I will ask. Better to respond in dialogues Kindly or Cocky? Does it matter if I have more scenes or not?

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019

Can I have sex with her?

And I don't know if it matters, but I will ask. Better to respond in dialogues Kindly or Cocky? Does it matter if I have more scenes or not?
MC only have sex with 2 or 3 girl so far 1 Bartender in last update the other one is the Friend's Mom ( or aunt don't remember perfectly.) and childhood love.
Hmm answer for your first question is sadly No.

And there is a difference between Kind and Cocky. 2 Chick on Cocky path and 2 Chick on Kind path just try both side and take your fav.

Reactions: Qmil679

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018

Can I have sex with her?

Not yet unfortunately but a guy can wish/dream lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nesa67 and Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
well i cant wait for the next update :cool:
I'm waiting too. I'm curious what the MC will do with those assholes. :ROFLMAO:

By the way, I was playing this game recently (I didn't play in the 1 or 2 update's) and I see MC was having sex with Catherine.. it surprised me positively. I'm not surprised she was so angry at MC at Arnie's back then (I don't know if I remember his name correctly).
I wonder if Cath was a virgin.. maybe it was explained but I missed the dialogue. I had my eyes on something else then. :LOL:

Reactions: Alteni

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'm waiting too. I'm curious what the MC will do with those assholes. :ROFLMAO:

By the way, I was playing this game recently (I didn't play in the 1 or 2 update's) and I see MC was having sex with Catherine.. it surprised me positively. I'm not surprised she was so angry at MC at Arnie's back then (I don't know if I remember his name correctly).
I wonder if Cath was a virgin.. maybe it was explained but I missed the dialogue. I had my eyes on something else then. :LOL:
MC will kick with those assholes , u will get a surprise for the next update for sure , hmm Cath virgin i dont think so ?!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
MC will kick with those assholes , u will get a surprise for the next update for sure , hmm Cath virgin i dont think so ?!
During the conversation with her friend, she said that she had never done a blow-job, and when talking before sex, she mentioned something that she also probably had no experience with something. I don't know, maybe I screwed something up. :LOL: I mean scenes in stories from the past MC.

I hope the MC will kick their asses. They certainly won't expect it.

Reactions: Alteni

Nesa67

Aug 21, 2020
During the conversation with her friend, she said that she had never done a blow-job, and when talking before sex, she mentioned something that she also probably had no experience with something. I don't know, maybe I screwed something up. :LOL: I mean scenes in stories from the past MC.

I hope the MC will kick their asses. They certainly won't expect it.
Okay, I didn't see this otherwise I wouldn't have posted a comment below. I see that we are tormented by the same thoughts

Edoks

Oct 5, 2018
woow ! realy a good game ! All the characters are beatifull (lisa :love:) and seems to be well writen, the story seems to be very good too, the renders are amazing, just like the asimation... woow i realy realy like it, eager to se more ! hope the dev keep up the good work ! :)

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes