4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Edoks

Oct 5, 2018
woow ! realy a good game ! All the characters are beatifull (lisa :love:) and seems to be well writen, the story seems to be very good too, the renders are amazing, just like the asimation... woow i realy realy like it, eager to se more ! hope the dev keep up the good work ! :)

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Fuck man! I hope the will meet again with that Nikki dude and showed him a lesson.

That bartender woman if the refuses sex with her she says he's going to regret? That she means something more than that or not?

Somebody can tell me who is that woman MC saved get hit by the truck??

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello, friends.

Recently I finished the work on stage 5. More than 300 renderings have already been prepared and processed.

Also made 9 animations and 3 of them have already been rendered. This process takes more time. But for me it is important to make everything look qualitative and to make the animations look more realistic.

Several new characters were added, and some morphs and textures of other characters were fixed. Now, I'm working on a heavy scene, everything loads 2-3 times slower, so it will take more time to complete it.

This part will reveal more details about MC, I hope you will enjoy this episode.

I want to do more content for you, but unfortunately I can' t do everything in time. Estimated release date for the next episode is the end of November. I will try to make it in time.

In a week, I will start working on an add-on for "The Room of Memories".

Have a good week, everybody.

-----

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
During the conversation with her friend, she said that she had never done a blow-job, and when talking before sex, she mentioned something that she also probably had no experience with something. I don't know, maybe I screwed something up. :LOL: I mean scenes in stories from the past MC.

I hope the MC will kick their asses. They certainly won't expect it.
if u see the scene with Zoe at the bathroom , she said that she had many boyfriends , second the way she act and how she want for a second round that mean she already been fucked i am sure 100% she's not Vergin we can easily notice when someone is vergin or not , and about the Mc at the end i don't think he will fight that asshole , he realize the fight come when someone trying to fight him and that asshole at first he was touching our beautiful lady so that needed a kick , the second one he started to insult the MC with words .. its not worth to fight , the MC know that asshole cant do nothing he got only his mouth .

Last edited:
Reactions: MrStarRaccoon

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Fuck man! I hope the will meet again with that Nikki dude and showed him a lesson.

That bartender woman if the refuses sex with her she says he's going to regret? That she means something more than that or not?

Somebody can tell me who is that woman MC saved get hit by the truck??
u can have sex with her or not .. no regret .
the MC say that he know her but he don't remember i feel that's MC mother .

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Just replayed it again, and still blown away. Dude, you should release this on steam, everything is fantastic and your skill with the music, transitions effects and animations is awesome. It's always the perfect music, perfect timing. Again, blown away. I would watch this as a tv show.

Flickering

May 15, 2020
It looks like a decent game with great renders. But as far as I am concerned it is NTR even it can be skipped. The character obviously has shown some interest to MC especially you can have a kiss scene at the end. I just can’t unsee it knowing what has happened.

So I am out, and please tag the game NTR (unavoidable). If it is not, why put it there in the first place knowing people will hate it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you 4 the updates ... gonna look forward to any babe willing to party next!
September
What am I, a cricket?
Some grasshopper looking 4 the perfect opening to soar on that babe”s monds?
Book of Memories
that kind of memories need some action to bring the good kind of endorfine.
Pen friends 4 all the times words were lost and we did not meet ... kind of harsh for this game.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It looks like a decent game with great renders. But as far as I am concerned it is NTR even it can be skipped. The character obviously has shown some interest to MC especially you can have a kiss scene at the end. I just can’t unsee it knowing what has happened.

So I am out, and please tag the game NTR (unavoidable). If it is not, why put it there in the first place knowing people will hate it.
there was a rather intense discussion regarding "ntr" in this game.
if you are interested in the topic, check a few older posts, for example this #807, and few above, and bellow it.
im not into ntr myself, yet "ntr" in this game is a minor story-related thing.
if it bothers you much, you dont have to play it ofc, yet asking for this game to be classified as "heavy"/unavoidable ntr is off topic completely.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Flickering

May 15, 2020
there was a rather intense discussion regarding "ntr" in this game.
if you are interested in the topic, check a few older posts, for example this #807, and few above, and bellow it.
im not into ntr myself, yet "ntr" in this game is a minor story-related thing.
if it bothers you much, you dont have to play it ofc, yet asking for this game to be classified as "heavy"/unavoidable ntr is off topic completely.
Just quit playing... Didn’t read those comment before.

I don’t like NTR, but it is really just a personal preference and I don’t blame anyone for it. And tagging it is just a suggestion, or at least give a heads up like mild NTR or something in the introduction. It is very reasonable, and I don’t think it is too much to ask for.

Think it this way, if a clear warning was given before, there would not be so many arguments before. Even I would not reply to this thread in the first place because of NTR. And it is very likely there is more to come!

Again it is just suggestion, I don’t want to argue anything. If you don’t like what I say I will just shut up.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Salute guys.

I had to remake a lot of characters due to the fact that a lot of artifacts began to appear and a lot of conflicts with clothing because of the external asset. But now, some characters look better, I hope.

Right now, I am working on the last scene for the next episode.

I will try to complete it by the end of this month and share this update with you as soon as possible. Also, you should consider that there is a lot of text to translate and it will take a while. I am honest with you, and will not give you the exact date.

More than 500 renderings and 16 animations are already done.

I will always be happy to hear your criticism and wishes. It helps to develop the plot.

Thank you for your patience and support.

-----

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes