Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
If you work your Bicthes you gotta expect some Glitches.
And when there are too many Glitches, you slap some Bitches.

1648595946317.png :giggle:
Looks interesting, I'll give it a play
Much success
AgentNova

Last edited:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
You should be getting random NPC encounters when using the Explore button at the top of the map screen. They just have a small text line in this version. Those encounters will be expanded in v0.3. The Bounty Board is located at the City Center location. You have to explore via the same button mentioned above for a chance to unlock it and some other locations.
So finding the bounty board(getting a job) is a random chance from exploring? That is really dumb,especially in a game that has very little content.
You need money to do almost all activity in the game(not even sure what is available other than say sleeping in a hotel,bar,or purchasing a few items,because i never had money). Why not unlock the location when the bot tells you about it instead of having it be a random exploring event,with only a chance to even find it(hint I explored plenty,but never found it).

But as I pointed out sleeping in the alley to pass time you can(and I did) complete the main quest line without ever doing anything else(other than exploring). Not that I would call that a fun game.

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
So finding the bounty board(getting a job) is a random chance from exploring? That is really dumb,especially in a game that has very little content.
You need money to do almost all activity in the game(not even sure what is available other than say sleeping in a hotel,bar,or purchasing a few items,because i never had money). Why not unlock the location when the bot tells you about it instead of having it be a random exploring event,with only a chance to even find it(hint I explored plenty,but never found it).

But as I pointed out sleeping in the alley to pass time you can(and I did) complete the main quest line without ever doing anything else(other than exploring). Not that I would call that a fun game.
It's currently a 33% chance to find a missing location while exploring. Maybe you were just unlucky. Clicking the "?" button on the map screen then "Menu Bar" and "Explore" will tell you if any locations are still undiscovered. I think I'll move that somewhere more visible. There will be plenty of other ways to make money and spend it in future releases. If exploring for locations is continued to not be well received, I'll rework that to something better. The main quest will continue to be updated over time. Sleeping in the alley will eventually start punishing you. There's just a failsafe to stop that from happening too early before any money can be made for the hotel or apartment(not in game yet).

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
It's currently a 33% chance to find a missing location while exploring. Maybe you were just unlucky. Clicking the "?" button on the map screen then "Menu Bar" and "Explore" will tell you if any locations are still undiscovered. I think I'll move that somewhere more visible. There will be plenty of other ways to make money and spend it in future releases. If exploring for locations is continued to not be well received, I'll rework that to something better. The main quest will continue to be updated over time. Sleeping in the alley will eventually start punishing you. There's just a failsafe to stop that from happening too early before any money can be made for the hotel or apartment(not in game yet).
Tags...Exhibitionism, Stripping
Where are these? I have all skills maxed at 10. Completed the main quest line. Have a few thousand credits. Found a total of 10 areas,none of them have anything I can do besides work or charge?? The only erotic/sex thing thus far has been a single kiss with the Echo female bot?

Also it took around 9 times of exploring to find the bounty board,another 3 to find the factory,and last I discovered the mall(where stats are improved quickly at the gym for 1000 per stat point and while you work your gym job...hint buy your dex upgrades until maxed(10) first as no amount of work will improve that stat).

So in short after finishing the main quest line I explored more. Found locations,worked to pay off my debt fully(mostly at the factory as I had not discovered they gym yet) paid toward my debt every day before charging at the hotel(keep 20 back). Found the gym worked there until all stats at max(through working and purchasing). Explored more....think I have nothing left to find and nothing to do?

Last edited:

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Tags...Exhibitionism, Stripping
Where are these? I have all skills maxed at 10. Completed the main quest line. Have a few thousand credits. Found a total of 10 areas,none of them have anything I can do besides work or charge?? The only erotic/sex thing thus far has been a single kiss with the Echo female bot?

Also it took around 9 times of exploring to find the bounty board,another 3 to find the factory,and last I discovered the mall(where stats are improved quickly at the gym for 1000 per stat point and while you work your gym job...hint buy your dex upgrades until maxed(10) first as no amount of work will improve that stat).

So in short after finishing the main quest line I explored more. Found locations,worked to pay off my debt fully(mostly at the factory as I had not discovered they gym yet) paid toward my debt every day before charging at the hotel(keep 20 back). Found the gym worked there until all stats at max(through working and purchasing). Explored more....think I have nothing left to find and nothing to do?
There's a short stripping scene with Echo when you meet her. (Echo is human btw.) The MC is briefly nude/exposed in the intro bit as well. There will be multiple ways of raising every stat in the future. Some game features will unlock after paying off the debt. Those will be added towards the end of development. I think you have pretty much found everything in the game currently. Next update will bring a main quest update, combat, weapons, new scenes, and maybe more.

Reactions: Otherguy2012

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
New Update v0.3.1

Win/Linux Download:
/ / /

Mac Download: / / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
New Update v0.4

Win/Linux Download:
/ / /

Mac Download: / / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Many thanks for the update, I do like this game.

It seems it will take a long time to improve charisma, fortunately the MC can have enough stamina to take the damage during a fight. But could that improvement be a little shorter?

Unless I missed something, there's no way, for now, to improve intelligence. Will there be a teacher somewhere?

Last complaint :) It would be nice if the MC could upgrade her AI so as to feel pleasure instead of simulating.

Oh! another thing. The picture on top of the first post is very pretty. Maybe you can remake it with a higher quality?

Thanks again for this very pleasant game.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I loaded and played VCersion 0.4 today, even long after the preliminary end of the main quest.

I think that in the further course of the game, the grind to increase the character will become the biggest point of criticism of the game.
I finally managed to increase my strength and stamina by one point. What I had to do for that was to work as a trainer in the gym about 60 times. Which means it takes 15-30 days (depending on whether you already have the hotel room) to increase your character stats by 22x1 point.

Likewise the fights. With the seduction you generate between 1 and 3 percentage points for the attribute increase. So you need between 40 and 70 fights to increase your charisma by one point. With 4 possible actions a day and an average of two fights a day, this is a mammoth task.

My suggestion.
You have charisma 4 and want to get to level 5, which means you have to generate 5 points. That is, always as much as the next level. This way you increase your values quite quickly at the beginning, but at some point it takes longer and longer to gain another point. For example, to increase charisma to level 20, you would need a total of 200 points. To get to level 30, another 455 points.
According to your system, you would need 3,600 points, which is simply impossible. Especially since you would have to earn these 3,600 points 3 times (strength, stamina, charisma). Yes, you can also buy values for 1,000 per point. But that concerns the values of strength, endurance and dexterity. Charisma cannot be bought (and dexterity cannot be trained). So getting Dexterity to level 30 would cost 36,000 credits. So it would take about 14 weeks, since you still have other tasks, such as earning money to spend on increasing your character.

Admittedly, the calculation is very fictitious, as I don't even know where the upper limit for the attributes is estimated. Nevertheless, a better/faster way should be found here.

Translated with (free version)

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Many thanks for the update, I do like this game.

It seems it will take a long time to improve charisma, fortunately the MC can have enough stamina to take the damage during a fight. But could that improvement be a little shorter?

Unless I missed something, there's no way, for now, to improve intelligence. Will there be a teacher somewhere?

Last complaint :) It would be nice if the MC could upgrade her AI so as to feel pleasure instead of simulating.

Oh! another thing. The picture on top of the first post is very pretty. Maybe you can remake it with a higher quality?

Thanks again for this very pleasant game.
You will eventually have 3 ways to increase stats. The first is the minor exp gain from working jobs or similar. The second will be a larger chunk of exp you can gain through some activity by spending battery points. The third is to outright buy the stat increase. Once all 3 options are in game for every stat, I'll try to balance it to reduce the grind while still keeping the satisfaction of character growth. The next update will include the minor exp gain for intelligence and charisma.

I intend to add a character modification system inspired by that one cyberpunk game people didn't like very well on launch. Beyond that there might be plans for some story based changes that could do what you suggested with upgrading her AI. But no spoilers!

I have remade that image actually but with a different background. That background is a random image I found somewhere. Sadly I couldn't find a higher quality version so I swapped it with another. It can be seen as the first title/menu image before advancing the main quest too far. It swaps to another image with all of the main characters once they have all finally been introduced through the story.
lmao might download this just for the title glitches and bitches haha
You might enjoy it, who knows? :)
I loaded and played VCersion 0.4 today, even long after the preliminary end of the main quest.

I think that in the further course of the game, the grind to increase the character will become the biggest point of criticism of the game.
I finally managed to increase my strength and stamina by one point. What I had to do for that was to work as a trainer in the gym about 60 times. Which means it takes 15-30 days (depending on whether you already have the hotel room) to increase your character stats by 22x1 point.

Likewise the fights. With the seduction you generate between 1 and 3 percentage points for the attribute increase. So you need between 40 and 70 fights to increase your charisma by one point. With 4 possible actions a day and an average of two fights a day, this is a mammoth task.

My suggestion.
You have charisma 4 and want to get to level 5, which means you have to generate 5 points. That is, always as much as the next level. This way you increase your values quite quickly at the beginning, but at some point it takes longer and longer to gain another point. For example, to increase charisma to level 20, you would need a total of 200 points. To get to level 30, another 455 points.
According to your system, you would need 3,600 points, which is simply impossible. Especially since you would have to earn these 3,600 points 3 times (strength, stamina, charisma). Yes, you can also buy values for 1,000 per point. But that concerns the values of strength, endurance and dexterity. Charisma cannot be bought (and dexterity cannot be trained). So getting Dexterity to level 30 would cost 36,000 credits. So it would take about 14 weeks, since you still have other tasks, such as earning money to spend on increasing your character.

Admittedly, the calculation is very fictitious, as I don't even know where the upper limit for the attributes is estimated. Nevertheless, a better/faster way should be found here.

Translated with (free version)
The exp required between levels is always 100/100. It shouldn't take any longer to level as you level up. I might have misunderstood that though, sorry. The current stat limit is 10 in every stat. I might increase it later, but I don't want to make the game too grindy. I noted above in another reply what I plan on doing for raising stats with having 3 different options that each increase stat exp at different rates. Gaining exp from working and such is just there as a "free" bonus. The better ways to increase every stat will be added in future versions.

Reactions: Udayana

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
(abridged)...... Gaining exp from working and such is just there as a "free" bonus. The better ways to increase every stat will be added in future versions.
Okay, good to know, but even if the upper limit is 10 and the starting value of the four attributes is 4, that means you have to generate 2,400 points.
With an average of 2 points per action, we are talking about a long time to achieve this.

I think a good option would be to also be able to increase skill by working in the gym. It could also happen that two of the three physical attributes are increased during training. Since there are different exercises that promote different values, this would also be logically explainable, even if the exercises themselves do not have to be represented in the game. Alternatively, one could select different courses and thereby also generate different scenes/acquaintances. Yoga would generate more women as customers, fitness training more men.
Should her charisma be high enough, she could thus also offer her private services in the gym.

Nevertheless, you will have a plan and I look forward to the next update.

Note on your page.
I think it is very good that the mistake is not made here of hiding every contribution behind a wall of money. In my eyes, this makes it easier for interested parties to decide whether they want to support a developer or not.
Your page has now been placed on my watch list for the time being.

Last edited:

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Okay, good to know, but even if the upper limit is 10 and the starting value of the four attributes is 4, that means you have to generate 2,400 points.
With an average of 2 points per action, we are talking about a long time to achieve this.

I think a good option would be to also be able to increase skill by working in the gym. It could also happen that two of the three physical attributes are increased during training. Since there are different exercises that promote different values, this would also be logically explainable, even if the exercises themselves do not have to be represented in the game. Alternatively, one could select different courses and thereby also generate different scenes/acquaintances. Yoga would generate more women as customers, fitness training more men.
Should her charisma be high enough, she could thus also offer her private services in the gym.

Nevertheless, you will have a plan and I look forward to the next update.

Note on your page.
I think it is very good that the mistake is not made here of hiding every contribution behind a wall of money. In my eyes, this makes it easier for interested parties to decide whether they want to support a developer or not.
Your page has now been placed on my watch list for the time being.
Yeah, there will be ways to gain large amounts of skill exp by spending battery points. The option to buy stat increases will be added for every skill also. The main function of working jobs is for the credits while the very minor stat increases are just a small bonus. Those minor bonuses can easily be increased if need be.

I'll give an example, Charisma. Working a job like waitressing at the diner (v0.5) will give a small bonus amount of Charisma exp. Another feature of the hotel room will be to use the mirror to change appearance once that is in the game. In addition, the mirror will have an option to practice Charisma at the cost of battery point(s) for a larger amount of exp. Lastly there will be an option to buy Charisma levels. I'm thinking of adding that as an online course or something but haven't fully decided. All of the stats will have similar options, sometimes even multiple options, to level them up.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Okay, the things I find fault with are simply due to the early version, as there are already some options in this regard, but they are not yet final.
I have to be patient, which is generally very difficult for me. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AgentNova

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
no sex scenes yet?
the only thing i saw was the kiss and the npc you find exploring or just won't let me talk ignore me or try to kill me.

:cry:

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes