Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
There's a hidden friend and love stat. New things will unlock as those stats grow. When the friend stat is maxed, those interactions will increase the love stat instead. I'll be adding a way to see those stats later, but for now hanging out 3-5 times should max the friend stat and unlock most of the current interactions. Also some scenes are location restricted. Echo's second scene is only available at her home location.
I was stuck because I hadn't thought that before you can take Echo to the park or to the cinema you have to visit those places yourself :)

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I was stuck because I hadn't thought that before you can take Echo to the park or to the cinema you have to visit those places yourself :)
Hmmm... I didn't even know that we COULD visit those places! Thank you :)
I was wondering why those two were grey/inactive... figured that was in an upcoming update!
Now I have a reason to go back and play some more now. :)

Any idea how we can invite Heidi and Nexus over to the new apartment? The only option I have at present is Echo.

Thanks again, my friend! Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Hmmm... I didn't even know that we COULD visit those places! Thank you :)
I was wondering why those two were grey/inactive... figured that was in an upcoming update!
Now I have a reason to go back and play some more now. :)

Any idea how we can invite Heidi and Nexus over to the new apartment? The only option I have at present is Echo.

Thanks again, my friend! Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
My pleasure, my friend.

Helga must be for a future update. I went several times to see her and had some intimacy with her, and then I checked with a save editor, the two relevant values had not changed: helgafriend 0, helgalove 10. I have not tried with Nexus.

Maybe it's not safe to edit those values: if they aren't supposed to be higher in the current situation it might break the save.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
My pleasure, my friend.

Helga must be for a future update. I went several times to see her and had some intimacy with her, and then I checked with a save editor, the two relevant values had not changed: helgafriend 0, helgalove 10. I have not tried with Nexus.

Maybe it's not safe to edit those values: if they aren't supposed to be higher in the current situation it might break the save.
Helga, right... Phat suffers from CRS... can't remember shit! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Heidi... Phat's wishful thinking...:eek::oops:

Not changing anything but do plan to visit the park and cinema. :)

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Helga, right... Phat suffers from CRS... can't remember shit! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Heidi... Phat's wishful thinking...:eek::oops:

Not changing anything but do plan to visit the park and cinema. :)
Be blessed, my brother!

Whom Heidi reminds you of (sorry, maybe it's bad English)?

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Helga and Nexus will get their romance options in v0.10. Then I'll be adding new scenes slowly over time. It takes a while for me to render the full animations. I want the love interests to have higher quality animations, but the other scenes will remain as alternating images.
Also, I recommend not editing the "friend" stats over 30 because that's as high as they go and something might break.

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
New Update v0.10

Win/Linux Download:
/ / /

Mac Download: / / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive and PapaPhat

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
How do you change your outfits, I got the one quest where you need a bikini and I have it from the mall, but can't figure out how to switch to it

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How do you change your outfits, I got the one quest where you need a bikini and I have it from the mall, but can't figure out how to switch to it
Purchase outfits at the mall... check...
To change outfits go to your hotel room or the apartment Echo set up for you and click on the mirror. You will get a new menu list that includes, change appearance (still in development) and change outfit. By clicking on change outfit you can scroll through and try on all of your outfits. Click H or depress the center mouse wheel to hide the menu overlay to check out how you look. H or press mouse wheel again to return to the menu. Once you have on the outfit you want/need, like bikini for the party or the date night dress, then exit the mirror menu and continue game play as usual.

Hope that helps, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Purchase outfits at the mall... check...
To change outfits go to your hotel room or the apartment Echo set up for you and click on the mirror. You will get a new menu list that includes, change appearance (still in development) and change outfit. By clicking on change outfit you can scroll through and try on all of your outfits. Click H or depress the center mouse wheel to hide the menu overlay to check out how you look. H or press mouse wheel again to return to the menu. Once you have on the outfit you want/need, like bikini for the party or the date night dress, then exit the mirror menu and continue game play as usual.

Hope that helps, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
thanks

• Red Heart

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Thanks for this nice update. I do like the MC's body, very well shaped, muscular but without excess. Could we have more full-length portraits of her, as in the former banner? ;) For instance when she dances at the Black Hat.

Last edited:

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Thanks for this nice update. I do like the MC's body, very well shaped, muscular but without excess. Could we have more full-length portraits of her, as in the former banner? ;)
Something like wallpapers or do you mean in game images? I did make a Halloween wallpaper for Patrons, posted in Discord. I wouldn't mind making more if there is interest. Including some for non-Patrons.

Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Something like wallpapers or do you mean in game images? I did make a Halloween wallpaper for Patrons, posted in Discord. I wouldn't mind making more if there is interest. Including some for non-Patrons.
Wallpapers would be nice of course, but I meant in game portraits.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes