Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Sure. Are you referring to this one? Or more like the visor/mirror images in the hotel or apartment? Anything in particular you would like to see?
Yes, I was thinking of this banner. It would be nice to see her full-length and from the closest possible when situations allow it, when she walks with someone, when she dances, when she looks at herself... I particularly liked this picture:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her silhouette is splendid.

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Yes, I was thinking of this banner. It would be nice to see her full-length and from the closest possible when situations allow it, when she walks with someone, when she dances, when she looks at herself... I particularly liked this picture:
Her silhouette is splendid.
I have some stuff planned for the upcoming love interest quests. I'll make sure to have some close ups too. Having to render the same image over and over with different outfits is time consuming, which is why I usually force the outfit. More "no outfit" images seem like an all around win.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I have some stuff planned for the upcoming love interest quests. I'll make sure to have some close ups too. Having to render the same image over and over with different outfits is time consuming, which is why I usually force the outfit. More "no outfit" images seem like an all around win.
Do what you can, anyway we like what you do. :)

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Glitches and Bitches [v0.10] Unofficial Android Port

- 71mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Too bad we can't kiss Helga, and buy her a new skin without fissures at Daryen's.

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
I'm stuck with Helga. I've got the date night dress but all she says is "what do you think we are? Human?" despite already getting her sex scene it's now grey'd out. Any tips?

Reactions: PapaPhat

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I'm stuck with Helga. I've got the date night dress but all she says is "what do you think we are? Human?" despite already getting her sex scene it's now grey'd out. Any tips?
The love interests now have a proper (although simple) relationship building mechanic. Hang out with Helga a few times to raise her "friend" stat, then the other options will unlock for building the "love" stat. I didn't reset the scene unlock with this change for the sake of avoiding errors. Sorry for the confusion.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The love interests now have a proper (although simple) relationship building mechanic. Hang out with Helga a few times to raise her "friend" stat, then the other options will unlock for building the "love" stat. I didn't reset the scene unlock with this change for the sake of avoiding errors. Sorry for the confusion.
No worries, my friend. Thanks for the timely reply. I experienced the same thing and figured that was the case. Just glad it's only a few scenes to replay and get where I was and not a replay of the full title. I'll save that for once we reach the completion to start all over again.:devilish:(y)

Reactions: Nikephouros

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
No worries, my friend. Thanks for the timely reply. I experienced the same thing and figured that was the case. Just glad it's only a few scenes to replay and get where I was and not a replay of the full title. I'll save that for once we reach the completion to start all over again.:devilish:(y)
I appreciate the honesty! Time to hang out with my fave brawler

Reactions: PapaPhat

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
There will be a warning when reaching any of the no-turning-back points so you can make a save to go back to instead of starting all over. Of course, if you want to start over, don't let me stop you. :)

I appreciate the honesty! Time to hang out with my fave brawler
I actually just finished writing the early version of her main quest and ending. I'll probably change it a million times before it's in the game, I tend to do that. Anyone is free to make suggestions for their favorite character(s). I might include some of them. ;)

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
So if she still refuses a kiss though everything else happened, I have to court her more? Maybe she doesn't want to get involved sentimentally, yet.

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
So if she still refuses a kiss though everything else happened, I have to court her more? Maybe she doesn't want to get involved sentimentally, yet.
Helga will always refuse kissing in this version. That's just part of her character. (Maybe I should make that a little more clear.)

A way to see the friend and love values will be in v0.11. Currently you need 30 friend points to max out the friend stat and unlock the love stat options. Each time hanging out will give 5-10 points, so about 4-5 times on average to max out the friend stat when starting from 0.

After that, any friend stat gains for that character will instead convert to love points. For example, hanging out will give love points instead of friend points once friend points are maxed.

Reactions: Udayana

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
New Update v0.11

Win/Linux Download:
/ / /

Mac Download: / / /

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Very nice update, many thanks. Perhaps not enough of Isabella's wonderful legs :ROFLMAO: (Isabella is my MC). I've already bought several augments, they're expensive but there are enough opportunities to earn money, mainly by working. And they do make a difference. Thanks again :)

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Very nice update, many thanks. Perhaps not enough of Isabella's wonderful legs :ROFLMAO: (Isabella is my MC). I've already bought several augments, they're expensive but there are enough opportunities to earn money, mainly by working. And they do make a difference. Thanks again :)
Thanks for the feedback!
I'm going to start making monthly pin-up style wallpapers. The first one is winter themed with Izzy and her wonderful legs. ;) Will post it to Patreon and some other places on January 1st. Here's a small preview:

• Hey there
Reactions: Zoom95 and Udayana

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
New Update v0.12

Win/Linux Download:
/ / /

Mac Download: / / /

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes