AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Pretty good game, imo. Not a lot of game cyberpunk games that allow you to play as a futa (for some reason).

Are we going to get more body modifications in the future? Like bigger boobs, dick, different face, etc?
That was the original plan. I ran a poll a little while back for my patrons. The majority of the votes were in favor of less customization and more content sooner. Because of this, the only planned customizations are hair and outfits for now. (My profile picture on the left will be one of them.) I may revisit customization once the game is complete, but nothing beyond hair and outfits until then.

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
New Update v0.14

Win/Linux Download:
/ / /

Mac Download: / / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GlitchesAndBitches-0.14
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I can't find that "Glory to Mankind" :confused: Also I don't understand what you mean with "for those following along."
It's a hidden quest line that I've been slowly adding small steps over time. "Glory to Mankind" is a reference to a certain game with a rather popular android main character. The reward of this quest line will be loosely based on said character.

Reactions: Udayana

wassup?

Jun 27, 2018
There's no trigger, it should be there as soon as you unlock the mall/clothing shop. The shop itself opens after completing a part of the main quest, but you seem past that point. Make sure you are at the right shop. Make sure you haven't already purchased it. Go to the hotel to change clothes at the mirror option. If the outfit still isn't showing up for you, I'll look into it further.
Another note: in the current version, the shop text might go off of the screen. That will be fixed soon.
I'm having issues with the bikini as well, I've purchased it(its not available to buy now) and I still can't get into the pool party???

Reactions: AgentNova

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I'm having issues with the bikini as well, I've purchased it(its not available to buy now) and I still can't get into the pool party???
Grab a room at the Hotel location and change outfits into the bikini if you haven't. I can simplify it to auto-change in future versions. Sorry for the confusion!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Grab a room at the Hotel location and change outfits into the bikini if you haven't. I can simplify it to auto-change in future versions. Sorry for the confusion!
Could you do that auto-change with the date dress too or better yet just let us wear whatever we want on a date!
Thanks for a fun game, my friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: AgentNova

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Could you do that auto-change with the date dress too or better yet just let us wear whatever we want on a date!
Thanks for a fun game, my friend.
The auto-change is quick and simple enough. Wearing anything would require several renders, amplified even more once I add hair customization. I'll do the auto-change for now and maybe revisit the other later.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The auto-change is quick and simple enough. Wearing anything would require several renders, amplified even more once I add hair customization. I'll do the auto-change for now and maybe revisit the other later.
I get it. Was wondering why we had to wear a specific outfit but now I know. Don't make a bunch of re-rendering work. Auto-equip is just fine :) Thank you, my friend :)

wassup?

Jun 27, 2018
the bikini doesn't show up to change into. I even tried putting back on bra and panties thinking that might affect it still nothing. And it is no longer available in the mall to buy again.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
nevermind, it was on another page when i activated the panties and bra
Yeah... there's more than one page at the store and your inventory as well... apologies for laughing but that shit is funny!:ROFLMAO: Took me a moment to figure it out but closer examination of all options is key when exploring any game...

Glad you found it, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
New Update v0.15

Win/Linux Download:
/ / /

Mac Download: / / /

Also updated the OP with new screenshots. The game has changed quite a bit since the old ones were taken.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes