Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
That was very nice, many thanks for it. Too bad we can't keep doing as we did in Vortex City: visit her, invite her, go on dates. Helga has become a really cute doll whom one would like to see more :)

Reactions: AgentNova

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
That was very nice, many thanks for it. Too bad we can't keep doing as we did in Vortex City: visit her, invite her, go on dates. Helga has become a really cute doll whom one would like to see more :)
All good things must come to an end. There will be 2 more scenes with Helga (plus variations and camera angles) added soon, though.
Edit: 4 more scenes for Helga. Forgot that I had to push the 2 intended for v0.15 to v0.16.

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Glitches And Bitches [0.15] Compressed (UnTested)

Win/Linux/Mac (815 MB/ ~95 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
New Update v0.16

Win/Linux Download:
/ / /

Mac Download: / / /

Reactions: the X hunter

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Glitches and Bitches [v0.16] [AgentNova]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
What does a no turning back point mean, does it mean I can't romance any of the other characters or continue their stories.

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
What does a no turning back point mean, does it mean I can't romance any of the other characters or continue their stories.
Romance options will still be available. Once you go beyond a no turning back point, all other stories that have endings will no longer be available. You can make an extra save, or a few, before going past those points if you want to go back and see all of the other stories/endings.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I prefer not to share it as it is a Patreon benefit. If people want to share, all I ask is to not post it here.
the password can find easy unren the game and heck out the code what cheats code is. Simple

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Glitches and Bitches [v0.17] [AgentNova]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

exter

May 29, 2017
How to start a job at Nakada Industries? The gallery hint says i have to complete the main quest and helgas quest Im pretty sure i've done all that. The quest log only has "in development" quests and i think i checked all locations there are. It's one of the last scenes that is missing for me.

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
How to start a job at Nakada Industries? The gallery hint says i have to complete the main quest and helgas quest Im pretty sure i've done all that. The quest log only has "in development" quests and i think i checked all locations there are. It's one of the last scenes that is missing for me.
The hint on this one is outdated. I'll update it. There's currently only a fixed window where you can start the job a Nakada. It's at any point after clearing Helga's and the MC's record up to the showdown in the subway. After that point, entering the Nakada building will trigger new events. Those events aren't in the game yet, so for now you just get sent back to the map.

• Sad
Reactions: PapaPhat and exter

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
New update is available. In case you miss this in the change-log, I'll include it here:

Note: Do not save in the current gallery! The next update (v0.19) will add a new gallery that will break the current/old one. You can safely save anywhere else in the game. If you attempt to load a save from the old gallery in v0.19, your save will break! I'll be leaving v0.18 available for download on Patreon and Itch.io for a while in case anyone needs to redownload and move any saves.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GlitchesAndBitches-0.18
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Glitches and Bitches [v0.18] [AgentNova]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

SissyIrena

Jun 27, 2021
This game is excellent!
How many endings are available in this version (0.18)?
I manage to get 2/6 (Echo and Helga).
Is there any additional available?

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes