Unity Glitter Invitation [v0.37] [Snow Drop]

JamCrumpet

Apr 28, 2018
Censored: No

And yet, they actually censor PANTIES, like, straight up mosaic panties. Whats the point of creating and posting games for the world then censoring them. Were not all Japan.

• Sad
Reactions: Zenneto

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Even in the trial version I wasn't seeing any mosaics over her underwear unless I tried walking into her when she was laying down, it might be a glitch on your end.
I downloaded the same game as everyone else. Not really seeing how my specific hardware could cause this kind of glitch. Are you playing in VR or desktop? This issue is currently happening for me via desktop play.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I downloaded the same game as everyone else. Not really seeing how my specific hardware could cause this kind of glitch. Are you playing in VR or desktop? This issue is currently happening for me via desktop play.
Desktop and this is what it looks like for me.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I'm using Windows 11 too and I'm using the trial version of 0.17 from Fantia.
I don't know how to explain this then... Only other thing I can possibly think is to upgrade my nvidia drivers to the latest as I've not gotten round to doing that since the last update. Pain in the ass having to play a couple minutes just to get a glimpse up her skirt to test different solutions out.

Edit: Not really solved the issue per say but, i appear to be.... Passed it? For whatever reason during the introduction section before free roam the mosaic is on the outside of her panties. After that it's gone.... :unsure:

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Edit: Not really solved the issue per say but, i appear to be.... Passed it? For whatever reason during the introduction section before free roam the mosaic is on the outside of her panties. After that it's gone.... :unsure:
Maybe it's some side effect from how she's made bigger during the intro? Like maybe the mosaic wasn't scaled correctly with her body and so it appears outside over her panties instead or something like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Disco-Inferno

Bastus

May 1, 2021
I don't know how to explain this then... Only other thing I can possibly think is to upgrade my nvidia drivers to the latest as I've not gotten round to doing that since the last update. Pain in the ass having to play a couple minutes just to get a glimpse up her skirt to test different solutions out.

What exactly can you do in this version anyway? Besides look up?

AtomicHeart

Sep 29, 2019
View attachment 1841971

Overview:
I am making a 3D game where you can get along with or be crushed by a giantess.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-31
Release Date: 2022-05-20
Developer: Snow Drop - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.17
Language: English (Dev MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - WORKUPLOAD - - -

View attachment 1841938 View attachment 1841945 View attachment 1841941 View attachment 1841936 View attachment 1841937 View attachment 1841943 View attachment 1841939 View attachment 1841940 View attachment 1841942
Please post the full (not trial) version of the game. There are many events in the full version
NVIDIA_Share_lW6iFsb1GR.png

noooopenope

Mar 30, 2021
Somebody post full ver
I would buy the full ver but I don't want to have recurring membership on a website that I can barely understand via translation software.
They have a which is slightly more english-friendly. Also, if you follow their fantia page, they remind you every other month to cancel (since they update every 2 months).

Wanideretz

Sep 13, 2018
I do not understand this giantess fetish.
All games with it just make the girl well... giantess and then she just playfully tries to kill you. That is it.

You should add the tag "no sexual content".
Giantification could have some interesting ways for sexual play but no, hardly any giantess themed game has some.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I do not understand this giantess fetish.
All games with it just make the girl well... giantess and then she just playfully tries to kill you. That is it.

You should add the tag "no sexual content".
Giantification could have some interesting ways for sexual play but no, hardly any giantess themed game has some.
Bruh... She literally rides a lighthouse as a dildo and it has a glass top so you can stand inside it and observe such a unique experience. Not to mention you can enter her vagina... Whatdaya mean no sexual content?! :ROFLMAO:

Plenty of giantess themed media contains sexual content usually of two varieties A) genital exploration/forced envelopment and B) hand/oral sex performed by the giantess.

Also to those asking me to share the paid version... I'm a little less reluctant to share niche genres like this as the devs deserve and need every penny they can get.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gojii

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
You realize a girl this size would collapse under her own weight right? The problem with weight and height is that every time you double the "size" of an object the mass increases by the cube, so for example if you doubled the size of a person, they would weigh three times as much. If this girl was 5 feet tall and weighed 90lbs in her normal size, if she was scaled up to the hundred foot tall person we see she'd weigh about 720,000 lbs.

The ligaments and cartilage holding her skeleton together lacks the tensile strength to hold her together. Though, that is not her worse problem, her biggest problem is her lung collapsing when she exhales. There is nothing holding your lungs to the inside of your chest except the lack of air around them, if the lungs get too heavy they would collapse under their own weight and she would be unable to inhale, suffocating to death.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
You realize a girl this size would collapse under her own weight right?
This is already addressed in the intro of the game. First thing she says to you "Are you from the real world"? Implying that the world we have entered is fundamentally not ours therefore does not follow our laws of physics. Which brings me to the conclusion of... Bruh it's a fucking video game :ROFLMAO: